Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2014, 09:50 AM

6,795 posts, read 7,290,858 times

Advertisements

Both parties are part of the same corrupt system. It is a system based on the concept that one group of people should be able to dictate freedom and liberty to the rest of the people.
The only political party that recognizes mans sovereignty is Libertarian.
Everyone else is for a system of exploitation by force.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2014, 12:09 PM

28,897 posts, read 30,279,972 times
I do, and I've started hammering the repubs on my facebook when they start mocking Obama and blaming him for this whole illegal immigration issue.
Yes, he is to blame for being yet another president that won't do anything constructive except giving amnesty and inviting all these people into our country.

but this problem has existed for many years, and it's not just Obama's fault, Bush didn't do a thing and neither did presidents before Bush....it's been going on for a long time, the only difference is, we don't deport them anymore...but way back when it was getting so bad, and I forget what President it was, said, that the government was putting together a plan to round them all up and put them in jail, and they all went back....well, most of them did....

But I've come to loath both parties b/c they are both criminally unjustified at doing the jobs that we voted them into doing...and they are doing nothing for the people of this country.

And most of the people of this country cannot even begin to fathom what is going on, b/c they haven't seen it yet, and it isn't affecting them, or they believe it is all made up.

My gosh years ago, when I went to Arizona, I couldn't believe how many of them were there, and I'm going back about 13 or 14 years.....I was told they've actually taken over towns...in Arizona and Texas, and it keeps getting worse and worse, this is going to destroy our systems, and it's already closed down hospitals, b/c they refuse to pay they're billls....

I really have a problem with all people who like to suck the systems dry...and there is nothing for them to fear here, no consequences...and believe you me, our country is full of naieve, uninformed people who live in denial.

If you look back in history, when did every great nation fall....? When they became immoral and corrupt....and we are there....it is only a matter of time....

so sad, we once had such a great nation....

Old 07-14-2014, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
Both parties are part of the same corrupt system. It is a system based on the concept that one group of people should be able to dictate freedom and liberty to the rest of the people.
The only political party that recognizes mans sovereignty is Libertarian.
Everyone else is for a system of exploitation by force.
yup, they are nothing more then two corrupt attorneys, squeezing the souls out of people who cannot afford what they are doing to us....and for what, money, power and a promise that they will be taken care of the rest of their lives.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:46 AM

4,272 posts, read 3,788,485 times
Libertarianism is as impractical and useless as any other "ism" out there.

A world without "isms", may it happen in my lifetime.

Old 07-18-2014, 09:48 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
I not only dislike both parties but also the groupies who follow them. Hardliners, I wonder, do you carry little rebooks with catch phrases and words of wisdom?

Old 07-18-2014, 11:00 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
I used to be a Democrat then I became a Republican (around the same time everyone started loving Dems and hating Reps). Now i have reached the point where i truly can't stand either party. There are different things i strongly dislike about each party and little or nothing that i do like. Both parties cheerleaders seem really naive to me that they believe their party stands for good. I have loved politics from an unusually young age (as a boy i would rather watch political conventions than play outside) but today i am cynical at the whole system . I feel like i need to find a third party to waste my vote on or not vote at all.

So does anyone else hate both parties...to the point where they don't even believe there is a "lesser of two evils". If so i would like to hear from you and why you feel that way.
Many feel the same, but I hate to be the one to inform you there are no Third Parties out there worth a second glance. Best to remain and Independent and vote based on the issues and what you believe is the best for the Nation.

Old 07-18-2014, 11:52 AM

78 posts, read 101,087 times
My feeling is that our nations' 2 Party system has led us to ruin. That's why are politicians are so afraid of the people and feel they need to spy on us with the NSA. The politicians can tell that the stuff is about to hit the fan.

Things are so bad now that I seriously fear for my young grand children. They'll never have the opportunities I did and that makes me sad and angry.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post
My feeling is that our nations' 2 Party system has led us to ruin. That's why are politicians are so afraid of the people and feel they need to spy on us with the NSA. The politicians can tell that the stuff is about to hit the fan.

Things are so bad now that I seriously fear for my young grand children. They'll never have the opportunities I did and that makes me sad and angry.
me to, your not alone, I look at her and wonder what it is going to be like for her?

Old 07-18-2014, 12:43 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamofYoungsville View Post

Don't forget NAFTA, and the fact that our politicians are allowing illegals to flow over the borders too. And of course you have Europe who wants us to be just like them! Funny. Wasn't there a reason that the founders wanted to break off from Europe? Maybe it's because they didn't want to BE like Europe!

I forgot to add that our politicians are also in bed with the mega corps.

Old 07-18-2014, 12:46 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
There is only one salvation for this country and it wouldn't be pretty.. Furthermore few have the will for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies