Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 09:06 AM

3,445 posts, read 6,067,667 times

Advertisements

Looks like another Black on White assault. It happens frequently but the media downplays it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 09:06 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,072,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Absolutely! Since Obama is keen on assassinating US citizens who oppose him, the very least the next Republican President can do is return the favor and assassinate US citizens who oppose them. However, they should start by investigating and auditing every liberal freak organization, denying them tax-free status, and obtain all the financial information about their enemies, just like your Messiah has.

Then, when Congress enacts any law the next Republican President does not like, he should completely ignore it and do whatever he wants instead, as long as it harms liberal freaks, just like your Messiah has.

Do you not like Karma? You reap what you sow.
Yeah I like Karma. But not where you're headed with your recent posts.

I don't like it when Obama does it, and I won't like it if the next president does it.

ENOUGH ALREADY! We MUST demand better from our politicians or we will all be sitting at our keyboards five years from now wondering what the hell went wrong, and why this country is still being flushed down the toilet.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:11 AM

4,136 posts, read 2,840,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohirette View Post
Oh come on. I believe Obama to be a terrible president - really terrible - but people have behaved like animals long before his term. Kitty Genovese was the first big reported on case of this. Was that Obama's fault, too?
This is City Data P&OC, so yes.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,142,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
savages
I'll second that!

Old 07-10-2014, 09:44 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,458,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Yeah I like Karma. But not where you're headed with your recent posts.

I don't like it when Obama does it, and I won't like it if the next president does it.

ENOUGH ALREADY! We MUST demand better from our politicians or we will all be sitting at our keyboards five years from now wondering what the hell went wrong, and why this country is still being flushed down the toilet.
Why should we not seek revenge and payback for the harm liberal freaks have done to the nation? Why should conservative take the high road, when liberal freaks take the low road every time?

I say we give them a taste of their own medicine. They want a President who ignores the rule of law, willfully violates the US Constitution, and assassinates US citizens without due process. I say we give them the exact same thing, only a Republican President that seeks out and destroys liberal freaks, illegally if need be. If the next Republican President is not causing liberal freaks a great deal of pain and misery, then they will not be doing their job as far as I am concerned.

Not only I will never vote for a politician that does not want to actively seek revenge for the destruction of the nation, I will actively campaign against and smear any politician who seeks to take the high road.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:49 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,940,972 times
^ Oh my

Old 07-10-2014, 09:50 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,244,094 times
Quote:
Why are you surprised?

This is precisely the "hope and change" the majority of American voters wanted when they elected and then reelected Obama. Why should anyone obey the law when the President will not?
I will bet you a candy bar that these thug have no idea of national or world events.

Old 07-10-2014, 09:52 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,458,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I will bet you a candy bar that these thug have no idea of national or world events.
I will wager that same candy bar that these thugs are proud Obama supporters.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:08 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,072,162 times
Quote:
Why should we not seek revenge and payback for the harm liberal freaks have done to the nation? Why should conservative take the high road, when liberal freaks take the low road every time?

I say we give them a taste of their own medicine. They want a President who ignores the rule of law, willfully violates the US Constitution, and assassinates US citizens without due process. I say we give them the exact same thing, only a Republican President that seeks out and destroys liberal freaks, illegally if need be. If the next Republican President is not causing liberal freaks a great deal of pain and misery, then they will not be doing their job as far as I am concerned.

Not only I will never vote for a politician that does not want to actively seek revenge for the destruction of the nation, I will actively campaign against and smear any politician who seeks to take the high road.
I'm not disagreeing with your anger and frustration. I understand it and I feel it as well. But you know and I know that what you're proposing is not in the best interest of the citizens of this country. We need a president who will represent everyone in the country and not just his/her party, big business and special interests. If WE (you and me and everyone else who reads this board) don't fight for our country (in whatever ways we have to fight - letters, phone calls, information sharing, voting, talking to all of our friends and families and colleagues, and yes........even actual fighting if it ever hopelessly came to that) nobody else in the world is standing in line to do it for us. We bail everybody else in the freakin world out, but nobody is going to be there for us if we fall apart. Nobody.

We have to look beyond ourselves. We have to look to our neighbors and remember that our children will live in the country that we leave behind. We have to stop voting stupid and stop feeling hopeless and ineffective. What's the point of voting because they're all the same?? Many on this board will say that over and over again, over the next two years. There HAS to be a point. Or there's no point, and if there's no point we might as well close up shop and continue to fall into the sh*t hole pit we have been falling into for too long, until the country is nothing but a flat busted broke, 3rd world wasteland, run by overlords who dictate everything about our lives.

Our federal government is not very far from being out of control. What will WE (you and me) do about it? Waste time staying angry and forcused on illegal retribution? Is that where you want to go with it all? It's your choice of course, but you're misguided. Actually you're just straight up wrong.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:09 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,996,400 times
Yo...yo...worldstarhiphop...yo.

America's had a good run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies