Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2014, 10:32 AM

17,823 posts, read 23,452,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm not disagreeing with your anger and frustration. I understand it and I feel it as well. But you know and I know that what you're proposing is not in the best interest of the citizens of this country.
What I am advocating is certainly not in the best interests of liberal freaks, that much is certain. However, I disagree that it is not in the best interests of the nation. Anything that harms (financially, emotionally, or physically) liberal freaks is most certainly in the best interests of the nation.

Quote:
We need a president who will represent everyone in the country and not just his/her party, big business and special interests.
If you had said that before 1992, I would have agreed with you. Not any longer.

Liberal freaks vote for those who represents only them and seeks to harm everyone else. I merely want to take a page out of the liberal freak handbook and return the favor by electing only those politicians that seek to do liberal freaks harm.

Quote:
If WE (you and me and everyone else who reads this board) don't fight for our country (in whatever ways we have to fight - letters, phone calls, information sharing, voting, talking to all of our friends and families and colleagues, and yes........even actual fighting if it ever hopelessly came to that) nobody else in the world is standing in line to do it for us. We bail everybody else in the freakin world out, but nobody is going to be there for us if we fall apart. Nobody.
I have news for you, the nation is already toast. There is absolutely no way we will ever recover. Which means the only thing left is revenge.

Quote:
We have to look beyond ourselves. We have to look to our neighbors and remember that our children will live in the country that we leave behind. We have to stop voting stupid and stop feeling hopeless and ineffective.
It is that kind of thinking that has led this nation to its destruction at the hands of liberal freaks. Why were liberal freaks not concerned for our children when they added $7 trillion to the National Debt? Why were liberal freaks not concerned for our children when their President willfully and illegally assassinates them?

Your "high road" rhetoric falls flat in light of the crimes being committed by the President and a complicit Congress.

Quote:
What's the point of voting because they're all the same?? Many on this board will say that over and over again, over the next two years. There HAS to be a point. Or there's no point, and if there's no point we might as well close up shop and continue to fall into the sh*t hole pit we have been falling into for too long, until the country is nothing but a flat busted broke, 3rd world wasteland, run by overlords who dictate everything about our lives.
There is definitely a point in voting, as I have stated repeatedly: REVENGE!

If liberal freaks never experience the pain and misery their Messiah has caused, how will they ever learn from their mistakes? I say we give them a proper education and inflict as much misery, pain, and death upon them as possible.

Quote:
Our federal government is not very far from being out of control. What will WE (you and me) do about it? Waste time staying angry and forcused on illegal retribution? Is that where you want to go with it all? It's your choice of course, but you're misguided. Actually you're just straight up wrong.
Our federal government is completely dysfunctional, and has been for quite some time. Furthermore, there is no willingness in Congress to fix any of the problems, or hold accountable those committing crimes and willfully violating the US Constitution. So it is waste of time to think that somehow this nation can be saved. That time has come and gone when Clinton was President. The only thing that remains is revenge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2014, 10:33 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
50 years of social engineering has declawed our men.
this is the result of 50 years of tolerance preaching, apathy aka cowardice.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:33 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I will wager that same candy bar that these thugs are proud Obama supporters.
Just because someone is not definable as a Republican or a conservative it does NOT mean they are a Liberal or a Democrat. Republicans and Conservatives like to lump anyone that doesn't identify with them as Liberals/Democrats. Very few have even ever been allowed to register to vote or have even registered to vote.

Do you want credibility around here? Then don't make this mistake.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:39 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Zero empathy, zero humanity.

Part of me agrees with those who called all these kids (both beaters and bystanders) savages and animals.

Part of me always feels very badly for these kids. Yes.......the same savages and animals. They're all kids. A few years ago they were born as innocent, unknowing, blank slates, ready to absorb everything the world had to offer them. And now look at them.

What the world had to offer them (likely - I'm making assumptions here but I'd be willing to bet money on it) were failing families, crime ridden communities, violent neighborhoods and miserable schools. Blank slates who turned (in a few short years) into violent animals.

They never had a chance.
Indeed...this is the behavior these kids have grown up to revere. Kill or be killed. Pack mentality. Predator and prey. The gangbanger mentality of "we take what we want, if you won't give it up" . Its rather feudal actually.

But , disgusting still describes it. Just listen to the audio on the link. That's damning enough.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:39 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Just because someone is not definable as a Republican or a conservative it does NOT mean they are a Liberal or a Democrat. Republicans and Conservatives like to lump anyone that doesn't identify with them as Liberals/Democrats. Very few have even ever been allowed to register to vote or have even registered to vote.

Do you want credibility around here? Then don't make this mistake.

Not true. As a libertarian, I've been ASSumed to be an anarchist (and use the old Somalia reference), or a republican in disquise by liberals. The same goes for republicans, who ASSume that libertarians are really liberals in disguise.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:42 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Actually, it matters a great deal, whether you acknowledge it or not. A President that ignores the law at his whim sends and unmistakable signal to every American - the law is meaningless, do whatever you want.
That's exactly the problem. Make no mistake... we're living in a lawless land, led by a lawless president.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Actually, it matters a great deal, whether you acknowledge it or not. A President that ignores the law at his whim sends and unmistakable signal to every American - the law is meaningless, do whatever you want.
That's exactly the problem. Make no mistake... we're now living in a lawless land, led by a lawless president.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
50 years of social engineering has declawed our men.
this is the result of 50 years of tolerance preaching, apathy aka cowardice.
Excellent point.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:47 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Not true. As a libertarian, I've been ASSumed to be an anarchist (and use the old Somalia reference), or a republican in disquise by liberals. The same goes for republicans, who ASSume that libertarians are really liberals in disguise.

I forgot the Libertarians. Thanks

Still pretty much the same.

Old 07-10-2014, 10:54 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,988,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I forgot the Libertarians. Thanks

Still pretty much the same.

And you're playing into the same partisan hackery with that ASSumption. Libertarians, and Republicans are not the same. Sure there are those who call themselves libertarians, such as Sarah Palin, if she is a libertartian I'm the freakin' pope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies