Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 11:31 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,164,659 times

Advertisements

No means no. And if you are in no shape to consent, then it's a definite no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2014, 11:32 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,614,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wipe out View Post
Already have.

The smell of the troll is strong here.
I'm sorry but I never go on this forum, I think I've posted just a few times. However I see you just signed up. And the majority of your posts on this are denegrating women. And resorting to calling someone a troll instead of having an actual discussion because you don't know how? Interesting.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:35 AM

364 posts, read 372,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I'm sorry but I never go on this forum, I think I've posted just a few times. However I see you just signed up. And the majority of your posts on this are denegrating women. And resorting to calling someone a troll instead of having an actual discussion because you don't know how? Interesting.
You are not contributing to the discussion, just asking stupid inflammatory questions with obvious answers.

Secondly, stating a position against a law that is unfair and the result of an agenda is not degrading to women, sorry.

Tell me, how does making men accountable for a woman's decision to have sex after drinking make sense? You realize the potential for abuse correct ? Party girls are still going to drink and have sex, but with a trump card in their pocket

Old 08-12-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
No, it did. You are not contributing to the discussion, just asking stupid inflammatory questions with obvious answers.

Secondly, stating a position against a law that is unfair and the result of an agenda is not degrading to women, sorry.
Lol, asking "How hard is it to not rape or assault a woman?" is considered inflammatory by you? Now that is telling.

Every post of yours on this thread has been denegrating to women. Every post has insulted women or blamed a woman for any assault or rape that they have encountered. You have never, not once in any post, attempted to blame a man for assaulting or raping a woman. The action ultimately comes down to who does it. Who is doing the rape? The man. Therefore, it is the mans FAULT for raping a woman. He should & could have enough willpower or decency in him to know right from wrong. You seem to be unable to even fathom or understand that. And because of that, I have no interest in wasting time with someone who can't see the basic wrong of raping or assaulting a woman. As I said, it's not that hard to understand.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Lol your post counts up top. 1000 posts in 5 months....

Old 08-12-2014, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Lol, asking "How hard is it to not rape or assault a woman?" is considered inflammatory by you? Now that is telling.

Every post of yours on this thread has been denegrating to women. Every post has insulted women or blamed a woman for any assault or rape that they have encountered. You have never, not once in any post, attempted to blame a man for assaulting or raping a woman. The action ultimately comes down to who does it. Who is doing the rape? The man. Therefore, it is the mans FAULT for raping a woman. He should & could have enough willpower or decency in him to know right from wrong. You seem to be unable to even fathom or understand that. And because of that, I have no interest in wasting time with someone who can't see the basic wrong of raping or assaulting a woman. As I said, it's not that hard to understand.
Lol wow. Just wow. You obviously lack reading and comprehension skills. I have, on multiple instances in this very thread have stated what I think is rape and how that it is the mans fault. Never once have I argued for rape or that rape is not wrong.

What you have no interest in is non emotional discussion with facts. You'd rather just put words in my mouth and attack the false persona you tried to paint me with. Good riddance.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Lol your post counts up top. 1000 posts in 5 months....
And?

Quote:
Lol wow. Just wow. You obviously lack reading and comprehension skills. I have, on multiple instances in this very thread have stated what I think is rape and how that it is the mans fault. Never once have I argued for rape or that rape is not wrong.

What you have no interest in is non emotional discussion with facts. You'd rather just put words in my mouth and attack the false persona you tried to paint me with. Good riddance.
How can someone NOT get emotional about rape? Only a psychopath. I looked over your posts again. All of them insulting or blaming the woman. As far as this legislation goes, I agree there can be some grey areas. However, as a man, why would you even want to have sex with someone who is clearly drunk or nonresponsive? Might as well have sex with a corpse. Doesn't the thought of going thru with the sex just make you feel dirty & ashamed? I would feel that way if I felt the need to have sex with someone who clearly wasn't of sound mind. Have I had drunken sex? Sure. However it was usually with my significant other & if it was a one night stand, I still knew what was going on around me.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
And?

How can someone NOT get emotional about rape? Only a psychopath. I looked over your posts again. All of them insulting or blaming the woman. As far as this legislation goes, I agree there can be some grey areas. However, as a man, why would you even want to have sex with someone who is clearly drunk or nonresponsive? Might as well have sex with a corpse. Doesn't the thought of going thru with the sex just make you feel dirty & ashamed? I would feel that way if I felt the need to have sex with someone who clearly wasn't of sound mind. Have I had drunken sex? Sure. However it was usually with my significant other & if it was a one night stand, I still knew what was going on around me.
Who said I want to have sex with a passed out mess? I have not once argued that a drunken mess should not legally be able to say she was raped. You are either reading my posts incorrectly or purposely straw manning me. Every single one of my arguments is in regards to two consenting adults after a normal night of drinking and pointing out that this law opens even that situation to a false but winnable rape charge.

Stop putting arguments and words in my mouth. Stay in reality and no one will call you a troll.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Who said I want to have sex with a passed out mess? I have not once argued that a drunken mess should not legally be able to say she was raped. You are either reading my posts incorrectly or purposely straw manning me. Every single one of my arguments is in regards to two consenting adults after a normal night of drinking and pointing out that this law opens even that situation to a false but winnable rape charge.

Stop putting arguments and words in my mouth. Stay in reality and no one will call you a troll.
I actually believe it is against the forum guidelines to call someone a troll.

I am not misinterpreting anything.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
I actually believe it is against the forum guidelines to call someone a troll.

I am not misinterpreting anything.
Yes you are. I do not think having sex with a puking, stumbling, passed out mess is legal or can be consented to.

Now attack my actual argument now that you know what it is not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies