Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 08:27 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Yes you look for an attacK on America instead of defending America from the possibility . You look for proof through an attack rather than looking at the possibility and defend. From a possible attack . Very pre 911 of you
I didn't say I was waiting for an attack, just anything at all about a plan to do so or people crossing to do so.

Can you have a conversation without putting words into other peoples mouths dishonestly?

Old 09-16-2014, 08:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Yep you could care less about the rest of the country
Carry on
yMmv

Old 09-16-2014, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
I didn't say I was waiting for an attack, just anything at all about a plan to do so or people crossing to do so.

Can you have a conversation without putting words into other peoples mouths dishonestly?
How do we know if they have not already crossed , wee do not know and either tAke the threat as possible or ignore the threat

Old 09-16-2014, 08:32 AM

4,130 posts, read 4,461,778 times
Quote:
Yep you could care less about the rest of the country
Carry on
yMmv
Yeah, you don't care what people have to say. You just have this strawman of what they believe and push it onto everyone that doesn't agree. Thanks for your lack of integrity and dishonesty that is standard for people on C-D...as well as being too chicken to address people directly.

I don't see why you come here instead of rambling in a text file if you don't care what other people have to say.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:36 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
How do we know if they have not already crossed , wee do not know and either tAke the threat as possible or ignore the threat

This is always an option.

Caution: the dude looks Islamified. Some viewers may find this image distu... er, hilarious.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:47 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Do Cons care? Really, if so why has the House sat on the Bill passed by the Senate 15 Months ago that would do a lot to secure the border. Why aren't you calling them out, oh wait, never mind.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:51 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,489,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
From your link:

“There is no credible intelligence to suggest that there is an active plot by ISIL to attempt to cross the southern border,” Homeland Security officials said in a written statement

I can step out on the front porch and see the border from here. Watch for my eyewitness account of ISIS terrorist activity.

Oh, BTW...

That week-old panic alert from Judicial Watch? It's been discredited.

Carry on.

I bet you can see Russia from your house too.

It may be Fox but from a fellow Texan...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/378520898...#sp=show-clips

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 09-16-2014 at 09:07 AM..

Old 09-16-2014, 08:55 AM

671 posts, read 690,672 times
Cool put the "onus on the potus"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Do Cons care? Really, if so why has the House sat on the Bill passed by the Senate 15 Months ago that would do a lot to secure the border. Why aren't you calling them out, oh wait, never mind.
Every decision by both parties has been politicized, unfortunately.

However, I place blame squarely on the "o" admin. He's the so-called "leader" here, and has set the tone...He has politicized decisions to a level, that has been unprecedented.

His lack of transparency through the years, along with his obvious lies and duplicity, coupled with his ineptness and total lack of ability ("I don't have a strategy") has puzzled his OWN supporters and fellow dems.

It follows that he has politicized the border decision...until after the mid-terms, of course! Anyone can see that.

Put the "onus on the potus", where it belongs!!!

Dandiday

Old 09-16-2014, 08:58 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiDay View Post
Every decision by both parties has been politicized, unfortunately.

However, I place blame squarely on the "o" admin. He's the so-called "leader" here, and has set the tone...He has politicized decisions to a level, that has been unprecedented.

His lack of transparency through the years, along with his obvious lies and duplicity, coupled with his ineptness and total lack of ability ("I don't have a strategy") has puzzled his OWN supporters and fellow dems.

It follows that he has politicized the border decision...until after the mid-terms, of course! Anyone can see that.

Put the "onus on the potus", where it belongs!!!

Dandiday
Ok lets do so. Now what about the House?

Old 09-16-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCityWanderer View Post
Yeah, you don't care what people have to say. You just have this strawman of what they believe and push it onto everyone that doesn't agree. Thanks for your lack of integrity and dishonesty that is standard for people on C-D...as well as being too chicken to address people directly.

I don't see why you come here instead of rambling in a text file if you don't care what other people have to say.
What opinion did I give that could not reasonably be reached
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies