Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2014, 10:50 AM

23,593 posts, read 37,489,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
It was discredited by "government officials." They who covered up and lied about Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the surge of illegals from Central America, and Fast and Furious. Yeah...I believe THOSE guys.
Besides, it's difficult to find anything when you've been pulled back from the border. Besides, federal cover-ups are legion. I believe little or nothing on either side.

Old 09-16-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
That sheriff sounds like his IQ is a wee bit less than his boot size.
Yep! He speaks with a drawl. You probably think all southerners are stupid as well.

Last edited by Curmudgeon; 09-16-2014 at 11:10 AM..

Old 09-16-2014, 11:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Quote:
It was discredited by "government officials." They who covered up and lied about Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the surge of illegals from Central America, and Fast and Furious. Yeah...I believe THOSE guys.
Then, by all means, feel free to panic.

Corporate media is on the job.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:02 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Yep! He speaks with a drawl. You probably think mall southerners are stupid as well.
Ever think it might not be the drawl that lead him to that conclusion?

Old 09-16-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
Yep! He speaks with a drawl. You probably think mall southerners are stupid as well.
Two things again, CM...

1. check my location

2. I avoid malls as much as I can

Carry on.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:05 AM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Then, by all means, feel free to panic.

Corporate media is on the job.

Judicial Watch, the Border Patrol, private ranchers who live on the border are NOT "corporate media."
How many smacks can one poster get in a day I wonder......

Old 09-16-2014, 11:11 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gretsky99 View Post
yup..just keep circling the wagons for the dear leader right up to the end!
....and you initiate an anti-Obama thread every day. In addition, childishly referring to the president as the North Korean president totally discredits your daily treatises, which sound more like propaganda than anything coming from the the US government.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Ever think it might not be the drawl that lead him to that conclusion?
Ever think it wasn't addressed to you? I was quite sure he could speak for himself and guess what? He did.

Quote:
Two things again, CM...

1. check my location

2. I avoid malls as much as I can

Having live/been stationed there twice, I'm aware that not all Texans sound like that. As for the typo, oh well.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Judicial Watch, the Border Patrol, private ranchers who live on the border are NOT "corporate media."
Fox News is, though. And that's where the "report" came from yesterday. More than 2 weeks after the Judicial Watch alert was shown to be bogus.

Quote:
How many smacks can one poster get in a day I wonder......
<hint>

I live on the border. I look into Mexico from my front porch. I used to cross the border daily for work.

Smack yourself silly, sonny boy.

Clean out your old Y2K bunker, just in case.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:27 AM

28,897 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
From your link:

“There is no credible intelligence to suggest that there is an active plot by ISIL to attempt to cross the southern border,” Homeland Security officials said in a written statement

I can step out on the front porch and see the border from here. Watch for my eyewitness account of ISIS terrorist activity.

Oh, BTW...

That week-old panic alert from Judicial Watch? It's been discredited.

Carry on.

No, there is not, but of couse, they have been here since before 911 and after and are still coming in, not to mention recruiting Americans...
I heard on the radio this morning, they were warning that another attack in NY or NJ was suspected. There are also commercials telling people to be aware, as most people are not, to be aware of your surroundings, be aware of any item you might see left unaccounted for, to call authorities right away...and of course for awhile a few weeks back the government had posted an alert stating that if another attack happens we can blame SNOWDEN? HAH, why not blame the government for continually keeping our borders open since the 911 attack, which also involves George W. , so you think it's just Obama, you've got another think coming....

do you honestly believe another attack isn't going to happen, it's like hey, Open the borders, come on in, bring in your criminals, your diseases, your terrorists. My girlfriends son was on Homeland Security after 911 and walked out so thoroughly disgusted....you people have no idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies