Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 02:22 PM

433 posts, read 290,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
Vermont would like a word...

Also, liberalism doesn't mean what you think it means. But we can think 40 years of conservative Republican politicians being consistent in their use of the word as a pejoritive to thank for that.
Hey regressive statist call themselves liberal..Blame them for hijacking the term.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2014, 02:23 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,932,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty Above All Else View Post
So which side has put forth the Nation Firearms Act, The Gun Control Act of 1968, The Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986, The Assault Weapons Ban of 1994, and the last attempt at such a ban?

It was not right winger..It was leftist.
Which side has banned guns and removed the 2nd A from Americans? I will save you the trouble of a reply, Neither side has done so, your rights and those of women, are still intact, end of story.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Which side has banned guns and removed the 2nd A from Americans? I will save you the trouble of a reply, Neither side has done so, your rights and those of women, are still intact, end of story.
That is a lie.

Tell that to blacks in the South. Dems

Tell that to German Americans that were sent to internment camps during world war 1. Dems

Tell that to Japanese, German, and Italian Americans that were sent to interment camps during world war two. Dems

Tell that to residents of Manhattan that had their arms Confiscated in the 1996. Dems

Tell the people of New Orleans during the Katrina Confiscation. Dems.

My rights have been limited as to what I can own via moronic laws that date back to the 30`s my rights are not intact, and your lying does not change this fact..

It is a shame that in 2014 some people refuse to use Google...

Old 09-30-2014, 02:35 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,932,412 times
Quote:
That is a lie.

Tell that to blacks in the South. Dems

Tell that to German Americans that were sent to internment camps during world war 1. Dems

Tell that to Japanese, German, and Italian Americans that were sent to interment camps during world war two. Dems

Tell that to residents of Manhattan that had their arms Confiscated in the 1996. Dems

Tell the people of New Orleans during the Katrina Confiscation. Dems.

My rights have been limited as to what I can own via moronic laws that date back to the 30`s my rights are not intact, and your lying does not change this fact..

It is a shame that in 2014 some people refuse to use Google...
What a load of BS, we are talking about today, 9/30/2014, no one has lost their 2nd A rights except convicted felons. Me thinks you know well about Lies and Half-Truths (Lies).

Old 09-30-2014, 02:42 PM

Quote:
What a load of BS, we are talking about today, 9/30/2014, no one has lost their 2nd A rights except convicted felons. Me thinks you know well about Lies and Half-Truths (Lies).
I have shown you past events and behavior which is the best way to determine future events and behavior.

Notice how you did not contest those events and actions..Why is that? Maybe because it did happen and you have no defense.

I can not buy a post 1986 machine gun for no reason other then some moron in the house allowed amendment to be added to a bill after failed two votes.

That is a infringement.

I can not buy a sound suppressor with out a mountain of paper work, figure print and other such hoops that violate my 4th, 8th, 9th, and 10th amendment rights.

No matter if your believe it or not it does not change the fact those are infringements, the loss of part of a right is still the lose of a right.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:49 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,818,580 times
Quote:
I have shown you past events and behavior which is the best way to determine future events and behavior.

Notice how you did not contest those events and actions..Why is that? Maybe because it did happen and you have no defense.

I can not buy a post 1986 machine gun for no reason other then some moron in the house allowed amendment to be added to a bill after failed two votes.

That is a infringement.

I can not buy a sound suppressor with out a mountain of paper work, figure print and other such hoops that violate my 4th, 8th, 9th, and 10th amendment rights.

No matter if your believe it or not it does not change the fact those are infringements, the loss of part of a right is still the lose of a right.
Didn't they tell you, they don't want to ban guns, just make it so you can only own 1 single shot rifle that must be kept at a gun range and you cannot own more than 5 rounds of ammo at one time and that must be kept at the gun range as well. Of course this is after you have paid thousands of dollars in fees, passed rigorous background check including psych eval and have 1 million dollars in insurance, but no one wants to ban guns.

Old 09-30-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Didn't they tell you, they don't want to ban guns, just make it so you can only own 1 single shot rifle that must be kept at a gun range and you cannot own more than 5 rounds of ammo at one time and that must be kept at the gun range as well. Of course this is after you have paid thousands of dollars in fees, passed rigorous background check including psych eval and have 1 million dollars in insurance, but no one wants to ban guns.
Yes and until they take that away then it is a infringement..Everything up to that point is ok and legal to them....

They really do sicken me..

Old 09-30-2014, 05:07 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,944 times
Quote:
If is person is pro gun, how can they be a liberal? I mean why support a ideology that wants to limit and eventually abolish the 2nd Amendment?
Holy crap have ou got a LOT to learn...someone has filled your head with bullcrap.
Quote:
You are one very confused person, that is what happens when you drink that stuff they keep giving you at right-wing central for far too long.
I agree fully.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Links?

Old 09-30-2014, 05:30 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,461,817 times
Quote:
Which side has banned birth control from Americans? I will save you the trouble of a reply, Neither side has done so, your rights and those of women, are still intact, end of story. But wait, it's not the end of story, because Democrats and liberals commonly complain about conservatives wanting to ban contraceptives.

So when it comes to an issue where exaggerating the truth hurts Democrats, then we should all be reasonable and quit with the hyperbole? Sure thing. But then you need to do the same when it comes to birth control.

Old 09-30-2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Holy crap have ou got a LOT to learn...someone has filled your head with bullcrap.

I agree fully.

Links?

No, not really, I think you have your head filled with lies....

Link?

They have said and tried to do so much, Have you seen the laws that they support and have done so since 1934?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies