Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 11:14 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
And then he added "most educated people vote Democrat". That's a false claim - basically went too far with the claim.

Yes, you are right, I did not choose a link that specifically called out the type of post secondary degrees but there are several others out there and the masters degrees are just about split but PhDs vote pretty strongly to the left. Again, that's not a big surprise given what we've seen on college campuses from those PhDs.
Your correct, I missed that. My apologies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2014, 11:31 AM

30 posts, read 18,359 times
Liberal bias when go to these liberal universities. Liberalism is more than a ideology its a religion, based off of communism values. Most liberals or democrats feel intellectually superior. Black people bit democratic because they fell for the liberal trap, the war on poverty!!!

Old 11-08-2014, 11:33 AM

30 posts, read 18,359 times
Liberals turn violent when a black person votes or run as a republican.

Old 11-08-2014, 11:34 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by umpdog49 View Post
Liberal bias when go to these liberal universities. Liberalism is more than a ideology its a religion, based off of communism values. Most liberals or democrats feel intellectually superior. Black people bit democratic because they fell for the liberal trap, the war on poverty!!!
Actually people like you are part of the reason Blacks vote Democrat. I'm Black and I'm not in poverty or anywhere near being in it. Stop making assumptions about why Black people vote the way they do and insulting our intelligence in the process.

Old 11-08-2014, 11:36 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
Quote:
Liberals turn violent when a black person votes or run as a republican.
And Republicans fake violence when a Black Democrat rubs for President. Remember the woman who painted an O on her forehead and lied about being attacked by a Blavk Obama supporter? Both parties have crazies...let's not pretend that the right doesn't.

Old 11-08-2014, 11:42 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,055,951 times
Quote:
Liberalism is more than a ideology its a religion, based off of communism values.
Eat mor chickin

Old 11-08-2014, 11:51 AM

2,752 posts, read 2,408,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
It is hypocrisy.

I am black and as left-wing as Bill Maher.

The truth is, most blacks are conservative. I have no issue with blacks voting Republican. They share conservative views of anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, and successful blacks usually advocate neoliberal economics. I have my reservations about the black church.. which is littered with the same hypocrisy.

Rather than spend time fixating on "sell-outs" like Tim Scott and Mia Love, we should get back to focusing on our own brand. There is no difference between a black conservative and a white conservative. Both sell out poor people (of all races) to the GOP hate machine for personal gain. Hermain Cain is no different than Donald Trump, in this regard. Color has little, if anything, to do with this.
White liberals try to make it out to be if you are black and you vote to the right, you're a "traitor" who wants to go back to the good ol' days of slavery. The leftist does the same thing to women, when a woman chooses not to be a modern day feminazi. Truth is, most liberals who do this are themselves racist. They are trying to confine blacks, women, hispanics, gays, whatever, to only being able to vote to the left, and if they don't, they get flamed and outed for it. It's sure bullying tactics at their best. That's why it baffles me when people think that the left are the people who aren't racist. Rightists, truth be told, we don't care what race you are, what skin tone you have, what genitalia you have, or who you like of which gender. As long as you agree with us, that' s great. That's why some of the right's most prominent people and leaders are Thomas Sewall, Larry Elder, Alan West, and tons of other BLACK and minority people.

Old 11-08-2014, 11:54 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,300,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Actually people like you are part of the reason Blacks vote Democrat. I'm Black and I'm not in poverty or anywhere near being in it. Stop making assumptions about why Black people vote the way they do and insulting our intelligence in the process.
I hear that an awful lot when black people explain to me why they vote Democrat.

Old 11-09-2014, 12:20 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
I don't attack blacks for being republican or conservative.

I do however attack Uncle Toms and will do so as long as I live. And I will be relentlessly doing so.

Old 11-09-2014, 12:52 AM

169 posts, read 124,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
It is hypocrisy.

I am black and as left-wing as Bill Maher.

The truth is, most blacks are conservative. I have no issue with blacks voting Republican. They share conservative views of anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, and successful blacks usually advocate neoliberal economics. I have my reservations about the black church.. which is littered with the same hypocrisy.

Rather than spend time fixating on "sell-outs" like Tim Scott and Mia Love, we should get back to focusing on our own brand. There is no difference between a black conservative and a white conservative. Both sell out poor people (of all races) to the GOP hate machine for personal gain. Hermain Cain is no different than Donald Trump, in this regard. Color has little, if anything, to do with this.
You don't make sense. Do you support or oppose black conservatives?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies