Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 09:38 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,413,476 times

Advertisements

It is hypocrisy.

I am black and as left-wing as Bill Maher.

The truth is, most blacks are conservative. I have no issue with blacks voting Republican. They share conservative views of anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, and successful blacks usually advocate neoliberal economics. I have my reservations about the black church.. which is littered with the same hypocrisy.

Rather than spend time fixating on "sell-outs" like Tim Scott and Mia Love, we should get back to focusing on our own brand. There is no difference between a black conservative and a white conservative. Both sell out poor people (of all races) to the GOP hate machine for personal gain. Hermain Cain is no different than Donald Trump, in this regard. Color has little, if anything, to do with this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2014, 09:52 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
GOP hate machine

Old 11-07-2014, 09:55 AM

6,455 posts, read 7,017,742 times
Here's an idea...how about the black liberals just speak for themselves, instead of trying to speak for everyone else who shares their pigmentation?

Deal? Deal.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:04 AM

1,922 posts, read 2,781,160 times
Quote:
It is hypocrisy.

The truth is, most blacks are conservative. I have no issue with blacks voting Republican. They share conservative views of anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, and successful blacks usually advocate neoliberal economics. I have my reservations about the black church.. which is littered with the same hypocrisy.

Rather than spend time fixating on "sell-outs" like Tim Scott and Mia Love, we should get back to focusing on our own brand. There is no difference between a black conservative and a white conservative. Both sell out poor people (of all races) to the GOP hate machine for personal gain. Hermain Cain is no different than Donald Trump, in this regard. Color has little, if anything, to do with this.
Awesome job, you managed to insult Black conservatives, the GOP, and religious people all in one post.

Hate machine indeed!

Old 11-07-2014, 10:06 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,414,679 times
Quote:
It is hypocrisy.

Allen West is just nuts. Other black conservatives are far more reasonable. I don't attack them on their race, but their positions. Herman Cain, Allen West, both nuts.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:08 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,414,919 times
Quote:
It is hypocrisy.

this is one of those set up posts

it started off sounding truthful and reasonable, and then you quickly slid into your lib mode

bruh, black conservatives and white conservatives are differnt... in fact black conservatives arent even the same

you got the black conservatives that are poindexterish and then you got the regular everyday normal black that has conservative values jams rap music and doesnt conform to a mold

if what you mean by saying H Cain and D Trump are the same is that they are both businessmen, then i would agree with you

from what i ever seen of herman cain, he's a normal guy who thinks for him self, he isnt a coon like some would try to label him as because he doesnt worship obama or conform like your common black guy on the streets

just admit it... you fell under this obama spell and you're ego wont let you admit you were wrong about everything you ever believed... its ok man..there is help, but the first step is to make an admission

Old 11-07-2014, 10:10 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,965,276 times
"Sell outs" LOL don't you just love these liberals?

Old 11-07-2014, 10:11 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,538,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Allen West is just nuts. Other black conservatives are far more reasonable. I don't attack them on their race, but their positions. Herman Cain, Allen West, both nuts.
Well as we all know for the last 6 years even if you disagree with someone politically if they're black...you're racist.

So welcome to the club. You think Cain and West are nuts? Nope, you're just racist and covering it up under the guise of political disagreement.

Your White Privilege card just got black racism stamp on it. Welcome.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:13 AM

1,989 posts, read 2,538,625 times
Quote:
It is hypocrisy.

...and as left-wing as Bill Maher.
So...you hate Islam and think the "War on Women" is stupid too?

Old 11-07-2014, 10:13 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,414,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Well as we all know for the last 6 years even if you disagree with someone politically if they're black...you're racist.

So welcome to the club. You think Cain and West are nuts? Nope, you're just racist and covering it up under the guise of political disagreement.

Your White Privilege card just got black racism stamp on it. Welcome.
LMAO. I have seen that from some democrats. I do know, for a fact, that some people dislike the President because of the color of his skin. I'm related to some of them. However, I hope, and feel that most people do not feel this way. Most oppose the President and his policies because they don't like them, not him personally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies