Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2014, 08:53 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Yet with dems in power we are still in the Middle East. Funny how many of the anti war critics complained about Bush are quiet when their chosen one is in office. The President controls troop movements. He can take us out of the Middle East at any time.
Cindy is still protesting Standing up! Speaking out! - Front Page the media just stopped covering her on January 20, 2009.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2014, 09:11 AM

5,756 posts, read 4,001,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Of course not.

But of course, we Americans, who know NOTHING about the region, it's people, culture or religious traditions, knew what's best for them so we interfered and made everything much worse.

Congrats.
They were already a mess of fractured religious sects hating,killing each other before they involved us by crashing planes on 9/11.
Your cheerleading of murders makes me wonder why you just don't go over there and join them...
Their day of judgement is on the horizon where Hades & 72 virgins await... Catholic nuns with metal rulers who are in teachers Heaven!

Old 12-12-2014, 09:19 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,232,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
They were already a mess of fractured religious sects hating,killing each other before they involved us by crashing planes on 9/11.
Your cheerleading of murders makes me wonder why you just don't go over there and join them...
Their day of judgement is on the horizon where Hades & 72 virgins await... Catholic nuns with metal rulers who are in teachers Heaven!
These are prime candidates for ISIS recruits. It's sad to see people letting themselves be controlled like this. This is how conditioning works.

There is an entire generation of people who hate America, and they all live right here and are being pumped out of the universities. Some right now have their arms stupidly raised up in the air chanting hands up don't shoot marching up and down Wall Street. Primed candidates for anarchy/domestic terrorism.

Old 12-12-2014, 09:54 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,227,522 times
Quote:
Yet with dems in power we are still in the Middle East. Funny how many of the anti war critics complained about Bush are quiet when their chosen one is in office. The President controls troop movements. He can take us out of the Middle East at any time.
So you want us to leave the Middle East completely?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
There are fractured sects everywhere in the world. Big deal.

Your country created ISIS. Just admit it and move on.

Don't get mad at me for posting what you knew already.

BTW...what murderers did i cheer? Causing cognitive dissonance for you is tantamount to cheerleading murderers? LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
These are prime candidates for ISIS recruits. It's sad to see people letting themselves be controlled like this. This is how conditioning works.

There is an entire generation of people who hate America, and they all live right here and are being pumped out of the universities. Some right now have their arms stupidly raised up in the air chanting hands up don't shoot marching up and down Wall Street. Primed candidates for anarchy/domestic terrorism.
So i hate America because i posted a link of a high ranking ISIS member admitting that the United States facilitated their birth and growth by STUPIDLY invading a nation that we had no business invading?

Another butthurt poster.

Old 12-12-2014, 12:20 PM

59,138 posts, read 27,349,464 times
Quote:
Pffffft...LMAO....you're not REALLY gonna try that one, are you?

Why would the guy have any reason to lie about it? Especially when what he said makes perfect sense and is chronologically correct. You can't poke holes in it except to call his own character into question, and you can't do that because you don't know him personally nor do you know anything about him except that he's an ISIS member.

And frankly, being in ISIS doesn't make anything he says implausible unless you can prove it's a lie. And you can't.
You need to make up your mind.

In another thread you said to me, "LMAO...now you have experiences working in the projects and ghettos."

I swear man, you folks are amazing. I can never tell what you'll come up with next."

Then you say, "You can't poke holes in it except to call his own character into question, and you can't do that because you don't know him personally nor do you know anything about him"

Maybe you should follow your ownstatements.

Old 12-12-2014, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You need to make up your mind.

In another thread you said to me, "LMAO...now you have experiences working in the projects and ghettos."

I swear man, you folks are amazing. I can never tell what you'll come up with next."

Then you say, "You can't poke holes in it except to call his own character into question, and you can't do that because you don't know him personally nor do you know anything about him"

Maybe you should follow your ownstatements.
The difference is that THAT guy is in ISIS. That's confirmed.

You right wing posters talking about your ghetto experiences just don't come off as legit.

Old 12-13-2014, 12:31 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,882,153 times
Quote:
So you want us to leave the Middle East completely?
Our military should be brought home to protect our borders like the Constitution says. We protect other countries borders better than we protect ours.

Old 12-13-2014, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Our military should be brought home to protect our borders like the Constitution says. We protect other countries borders better than we protect ours.
Not my question.

Old 12-13-2014, 03:37 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
I've been saying for a while that we created ISIS....or shall i say that we SURELY created the conditions for it by yet again interfering in the internal affairs of a foreign nation thereby making a bad situation much worse.

This piece/interview in the Guardian by Martin Chulov features an interview with Abu Ahmed, who explains how they formed ISIS right under our noses by using Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi (ISIS leader), who tricked the Americans into believing that he was a peaceful Sunni leader. This excerpt is unbelievable:

Pathetic. And it gets worse:

Congratulations my fellow Americans. You should be proud.

ISIS leader: "If there was no American prison in Iraq, there would be no ISIS"
hmmmm

facts:

1. The group was originally founded by a protégé of Osama Bin Laden, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, in 1999 as Jamaat al-Tawhid wa-l-Jihad (JTWJ).

2. "Levant" -- a region stretching from southern Turkey through Syria to Egypt including Lebanon, Israel, the Palestinian territories and Jordan, including Iraq

3. ISIS is the Islamic State In Syria.... ISIL- Islamic State in the Levant

4. yes they did enter Iraq in 2004...but they were created (your word) in 1999

5. ISIS is an extremist Sunni Islamist movement , Sunni's are not just an Iraqi group...there are Sunni's in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, and even in Afghanistan, and Uzbekistan, and as far up as Chechnya

Bush sucked and made a lot of mistakes as POTUS, but to say USA created isis, is not even near the truth

Old 12-13-2014, 06:08 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Bush sucked and made a lot of mistakes as POTUS, but to say USA created isis, is not even near the truth
ISIS is mostly just a made up word because both Bush and Obama claimed victory over Al Queda/The Taliban. Since nothing of the sort ever happened a new boogeyman had to be created.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies