Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 11:55 AM

21 posts, read 13,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
What country?

Plus, Zimmerman wasn't European he was Hispanic.
This comment shows your ignorance since most Hispanics have European lineage. Also too, let us not forget is father's of West European descent. If he took a DNA test he'd probably have at least 75% West European DNA with his mother being Hispanic and his Father being West European.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aplcr0331 View Post
Or maybe you're counting his Jewness? Plus...my standard question here; Did you watch the trial? Then surely you know that St. Trayvon of Skittlesville made it all the way to the front porch of the home he was living in. You knew that right? Then what happened? Not in your fantasy world, but what happened actually...it came out in the trial...someone wasn't minding their own business...what happened after TM reached his front porch?
I don't remember anything about Trayvon reaching his front porch. Even if he did, what is your point?

Old 01-07-2015, 11:55 AM

11,223 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i dont blame obama for the deterioration in so called race relations, but he is a figure head who could stand up and say enough is enough, and he hasnt done that either.
When he says this, he's still held in contempt. Anything short of Obama saying that all blacks reap what they sew is called race bating by the right. And the response from the likes of Al Sharpton is not any better.

The first thing that needs to happen is BOTH SIDES need to allow an intelligent conversation to happen, and accept that there are problems originating from all angles. That is not likely to happen.

Old 01-07-2015, 11:58 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTheFarSideOfTown View Post
Zimmerman acted as anyone would who is of Western European descent
Actually, Zimmerman acted as anyone at all in fear of their life could when straddled by an attacker who was repeatedly beating their head into the ground. He shot him in legally justifiable self-defense. Tried in court. Evidence confirmed. Ruling affirmed.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Actually, Zimmerman acted as anyone at all in fear of their life could when straddled by an attacker who was repeatedly beating their head into the ground. He shot him in legally justifiable self-defense. Tried in court. Evidence confirmed. Ruling affirmed.
No, what I was saying is most races wouldn't have gotten out of their car to follow someone they didn't know in the first place. I was saying the only reason he got out of the car in the first place was because he had a gun.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:06 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,873 times
There was another newbie within the past week that was harping on about western Europeans and they suddenly disappeared. Now we have the OP that joined 2 days ago doing the same. Coincidence?

Old 01-07-2015, 12:08 PM

Quote:
No, what I was saying is most races wouldn't have gotten out of their car to follow someone they didn't know in the first place. I was saying the only reason he got out of the car in the first place was because he had a gun.
Based on what? Your own wishful thinking? There was no evidence whatsoever of such presented at trial.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Based on what? Your own wishful thinking? There was no evidence whatsoever of such presented at trial.
Because you people are cowards.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Because you people are cowards.
Hmmm... Now why wasn't that theory presented as evidence during the trial? Oh yeah, because it's only a figment of your delusional imagination.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:16 PM

1,989 posts, read 2,537,471 times
Quote:
I don't remember anything about Trayvon reaching his front porch. Even if he did, what is your point?
1. Trayvon made it back to his porch. Home. Open door, make sizzurp, watch World Star Hip-hop. Home.
2. Zimmerman was heading back to his truck to meet the cops.
3. ????
4. Dead.

Got it now?

Old 01-07-2015, 12:35 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,755 times
Quote:
The fact that Western Europeans go out of their way to compare their kind with African descended people when it's convenient for them shows that they have an agenda. And lets just say that you people have been known to bend the truth when it's convenient for you. If you want to continue to distort the facts, then be my guest.
I'm not sure anyone on CD has so blatantly declared their bigotry and racism.
I'm sure the CDC is made up of a bunch of white guys that have an agenda against blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies