Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2015, 05:47 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
Whatever. You said it. Just like a flaming liberal to cover up what he ACTUALLY said.
Never said that I don't need insurance. But I should be allowed to select the coverage level and eschew any benefits that I DONT need like maternity and childrens' dental.
Well I guess you will just have to deal with having a policy that isn't gender designed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Which would indicate that ACA realizes that it is crap and is forced to "grandfather" existing policies that actually work and are popular when their agenda is rejected.
False, it was to give those with insurance that didn't meet the minimum requirements extra time to get insurance that did meet the minimum. Unfortunately the OP chose to drag his feet than to be proactive.

Old 01-13-2015, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
Question to all those that LOVE Obamacare.....

If this law is soooooo awesome, then why did Congress exempt themselves from it...

just curious...
Congress already has better insurance. I wish the politicians in Congress would create a health insurance program for the rest of the country that is like the one they get to enjoy.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:08 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Yes, you and every right-winger with internet access experienced nothing but headaches with Obamacare, the largest coincidence in history!

Meanwhile, away from the spin zone, the uninsured rate continues to drop to levels not seen in ages, down to 12.9%:

The Uninsured Rate Just Keeps Falling, New Survey Shows
That's not really an important stat. The uninsured rate could drop to zero and the disapproval rate could be 100%.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone else getting the runaround with Obamacare-image.jpg  

Old 01-13-2015, 06:12 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Well if Obama didn't exist I'd still have the insurance I was happy with.
Likewise.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:15 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Oh thats right, now they want me to cover breeder care.
And for individuals like me, a man, coverage for tit rot, cervical rot, uterine rot and any other kind of female rot.

How does that benefit me?

Oh wait, I have to pay for someone else so they can leech off of me.

So far, the fine appears to be cheaper.

I refuse to let someone leech from me.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:37 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
And for individuals like me, a man, coverage for tit rot, cervical rot, uterine rot and any other kind of female rot.

How does that benefit me?

Oh wait, I have to pay for someone else so they can leech off of me.

So far, the fine appears to be cheaper.

I refuse to let someone leech from me.
The only problem is that the fine goes up incrementally the longer you don't conform to government demands to conform.

Ever read Animal Farm? Or 1984? We are rapidly approaching life as described in each.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:39 PM

21 posts, read 18,302 times
Quote:
Yep, because of dead beats who aren't man or woman enough to take care of their own without getting a subsidy. Pathetic.

I lost my job after working for a company for over 20 yrs. because some genius thought outsourcing would make them more money. I am currently working as a temp, for a highly known consumer healthcare company, where 70% of the work force are temps. I took over a 50% pay cut, and no benefits. If not for Obamacare I would not have any health insurance. So I hate to disappoint, I not a dead beat !!!

I wish you the best and hope you continue to have health coverage, but just in case you become jobless, with no health insurance you can thank President Obama for thinking that everyone should be able to go to the doctor when they become ill. I certainly thank the President !!!!!

Old 01-13-2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
False, it was to give those with insurance that didn't meet the minimum requirements extra time to get insurance that did meet the minimum. Unfortunately the OP chose to drag his feet than to be proactive.
What minimum requirements? The ones chosen at random by Obama and his crew, the ones no one wanted, the ones that we the people were never consulted on?

Yeah, ignore the will of the people is just a great way to govern. All Hail King Obama.

Old 01-13-2015, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well I guess you will just have to deal with having a policy that isn't gender designed.
Or designed to be able to be used by the patient, whether they want it or not. Land of the Free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies