Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2015, 01:18 AM

2,687 posts, read 2,186,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Link? Your claims have not been trustworthy thus far.

Many of the numbers come from Pew Research -- not a far right organization. But nice try.

You claimed they were killing Muslims, but omitted the fact that they have killed Christians.

I already knew that the majority of the people in the region are Muslim. So what? I never denied that.

You said that the majority of the world's 1.5 billion Muslims are fighting ISIS right now. I pointed out that you were incorrect. Now you come back at me with a bunch of facts that I was already aware of. Do you ever admit that you are wrong?

I never said that ISIS/ISIL was surrounded by Christian countries. More strawmen from you. Discussing this with you is obviously a waste of time.
1. My claims have been 100% correct. Yours have all been lies. Look it up, your ignorance of commonly-known, and easily attainable facts is not an acceptable excuse.

2. I never said they weren't killing Christians. Christians are not their primary enemy, other Muslims are.

3. I know what I said better than you.

4. Discussing with me is a waste of time, I don't buy in to your insane and absolutely unsubstantiated premise. I've pointed out the flaw in your thinking, I've called you out for your bigotry and fear-based beliefs. And to add some more: your ideas on how to deal with Islamic terrorism, are unrealistic, unworkable, illegal, immoral, unethical, insane, bigoted, fear-based, highly unlikely to ever occur outside of your fantasies and absolutely hilarious. I laugh at all your posts, because while part of me think you're trolling (because nobody can be that dumb, right?) another part of me thinks you actually might believe the ridiculous garbage you type. And that's just funny in my book.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2015, 03:41 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,571 times
Now that I read the thread :

Stupidity mostly comes by when religion is involved, whatever religion.

I wish I could see the world when it is not influenced by this nonsense anymore.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:10 AM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
Only uninformed idiots would think that a small number of Muslim terrorists = Islam.
They may be small in number statistically, but their effectiveness leaves a wider swath of murder and mayhem in their wake than belies their size. that small number controls a large territory. The "well trained" Iraqi army sure gave up the American supplied arms to that tiny minority that make up islamic terrorists.

The only war against islam is in the mind of obama who AGAIN, seeks to create a straw dog to justify his actions.

the social justice activists set the bar for racism, islamaphobia, etc so low, everyone is guilty, so based on that premise, Obama sees the country as islamaphobic, when he demonstrates his fear of isalm by stunting his vocabulary when it comes to describing islamic terrorists.

"Small number' is a very misleading term. You underestimate what 'small numbers' can do. Check out the American revolution.

Last edited by Kracer; 02-25-2015 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 02-25-2015, 05:37 AM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Anywhere that will take them.

If there are no takers, we lock them up and throw away the key. The government takes it away from them.

newcitizen.us -- Losing US Citizenship.

Listed reasons for revoking citizenship include treason ("...waging violent war against the United States in cooperation with a foreign country or any organized group...)

Good point. You can't take their word for it. They have to go whether or not they renounce. The only people who are scared are the liberals who want anti-American subversives in this country.

I can see that the prospect of Muslims being expelled terrifies you.
And you would be correct.

It should terrify anyone with a rational brain.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:40 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
For Muslims it is a "holy war." We're already involved, and not by choice. They are a threat to the entire civilized world. They wish to return to the 7th century, and that is what we are up against.

Old 02-25-2015, 06:19 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
Quote:
Not true, through the history there were more Christian terrorists than in any other religion.

How many hundred thousand blacks have the KKK lynched through the US history ?
How many?
KKK Lynched 3,446 Blacks in 86 Years

Over 86 years, the Ku Klux Klan lynched 3,446 blacks.
. . .
. . .
POLITICAL ISLAM
Tears of Jihad (1400 years and counting)
Kafir Deaths (cumulative)
Christians : 60 million
Buddhists : 10 million
Hindus : 80 million
Africans : 120 million
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Total : 270 million
Source : Political Islam - Islam's ideology about unbelievers, Kafirs
(Not to mention the millions captured, enslaved and abused.)
. . .
. . .
COMMUNISM DEATH TALLY
Mass killings under Communist regimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
USSR: 20 million deaths;
China: 65 million deaths;
Vietnam: 1 million deaths;
North Korea: 2 million deaths;
Cambodia: 2 million deaths;
Eastern Europe: 1 million deaths;
Latin America: 150,000 deaths;
Africa: 1.7 million deaths;
Afghanistan: 1.5 million deaths;
the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power: about 10,000 deaths.
. . .
Approximately 94.36 million deaths in a span of a century.
Impressive! May even exceed Islam’s cumulative total of 270 million - someday.
. . .

Old 02-25-2015, 07:13 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,256,509 times
as usual, attack the spelling.
I guess you can't argue the facts!
typical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Those who have actually read and understand all 78,000+/- words, would understand that it's Quran.

The term Koran was invested by the Associated Press because they figured the US people would not be able to pronounce Quran.

Old 02-25-2015, 11:26 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
How about ISIS wants Holy War and the US ought to respect their wishes and demolish them. Let's do the Christians and Jews in the ME a favor for once!
Quote:
Not true, through the history there were more Christian terrorist than in any other religion.
Can you name one group in the last 30 yrs? I could go further back, but to bring the Crusades into this is a 1000 yrs too late. Hard to think some people don't know the facts of the Crusades, this is a shame!

Quote:
Is the KKK, a Christian terrorist organization or not ? how many hundred thousand blacks have they lynched through the US history ?
Learn the CORRECT religion of Hitler and you will find these are white supremacist and have nothing to do with Jesus......facts & intelligence goes along way when debating.

Quote:
I know the difference, I'm talking about violence against black people by police, it is a form of terror, since it's always the same kind who get killed in a strange circumstances and this has been happening for years .
If people would not commit a crime before being confronted by the police, things may be different. Not to say some blacks are not innocent, but to act like they're being picked on......some people need to grow up! I hear people who think like this are in need of jobs!

Old 02-25-2015, 07:17 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,738,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
Now that I read the thread :

Stupidity mostly comes by when religion is involved, whatever religion.

I wish I could see the world when it is not influenced by this nonsense anymore.

amen!!!!

Old 02-25-2015, 07:57 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,947,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
amen!!!!
Second this! Or at least when people have their religion in check, not everyone is insane about their faith.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies