Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2015, 08:54 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I don't want to start a war with them, I want to separate ourselves from them completely. Our cultures do not mesh at all.

No more immigration from that part of the world, no more travel to and from countries with terrorist ties. and all the Muslims here must denounce Jihad and extremism or lose their citizenship and be deported.
I wouldn't go that far-American citizens have rights that need to be protected. However, we can d*mn sure close our borders to all others that support a violent superstition, and deport those that are not citizens. I mean, Islam isn't a race, it's not something you're born with. It's a little club you choose to join, one that has a long history of violence and intolerance against others. There are various "neo-Nazi" parties around the world-do we willingly make an effort to import them? No different-it is a choice to join such a "club". It doesn't mean ALL the members are vicious thugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2015, 09:03 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
No one is talking about a war against Islam.

The same people who accuse the right of wanting a war on Islam are the same ones who claim the GOP have a war against women.

If you have half a brain you know that people of all religions, people of no religion, and Muslims, have been at war with Islamic terrorists. Anyone trying to claim these terrorists are only killing Christians is ignorant of the facts.

Old 02-24-2015, 09:26 AM

1,349 posts, read 664,571 times
Haven't read the whole thread yet but just my input.

It is going to be a very difficult war to fight, especially for American people who are trained to see things in black&white.

Islam is not the problem, terrorists are. They come from everywhere and every country. One used to fight a country in the past, simple (even if it wasn't)

We will have to fight this a different way. And I certainly know and hope that the majority of muslims will be on "our" side.

Paris Supermarket Attack Hero Lassana Bathily Receives French Citizenship - NBC News

Old 02-24-2015, 09:40 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Terrorists use Islam to further their unholy quest thus it is a war against extremism Islam.

I don't get into hair splitting that is all the rage now about how to separate them from other uses of language. That kind of mental gymnastics I can do without.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:40 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,371,679 times
Tell ya what......

All you touchy feeling peeps with your let's talk it out and help these guys get jobs attitude regarding terrorism just go ahead a give your methods a try.

Me and the guys, we're gonna just sit here and watch the the results of your efforts. Don't expect us to sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya with you or them.

When they're done with ya'll, we'll kick your corpses aside and get down to business.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Link? I smell stinky numbers.
That's cuz of where he pulled that data from.......if ya get my meaning.

Old 02-24-2015, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
Islam is a form of government ,not just a religion .
and they are fallowing Mohammed's protocols for taking over , infiltrate and bring in shria law and take over. join or die.
This is fact. When other countries come this realization, islam will have taken over from within. That is the design. This country however wears rose colored glasses when it comes to religion and cannot see the danger posed by islam. It will be too late as islam will make a move when their numbers are greater than the resistance of those they desire to exterminate.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:49 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,594,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
No one is talking about a war against Islam.

The same people who accuse the right of wanting a war on Islam are the same ones who claim the GOP have a war against women.

If you have half a brain you know that people of all religions, people of no religion, and Muslims, have been at war with Islamic terrorists. Anyone trying to claim these terrorists are only killing Christians is ignorant of the facts.
Not true, read the postings on this forum but that's exactly what it says, you can read it on this forum ,

Old 02-24-2015, 02:50 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,585,178 times
I have got to say that I hate the terrorists what ever and who ever they are. I consider the biggest mass murderous terrorists there has been in this last 20 years are GW Bush and his henchmen. They are responsible for more blood and death than anyone else. Attacking and destroying a sovereign nation for no other reason than "We don't like "Saddam" Is terror to the max. There is no question that the invasion and the aftermath is directly responsible for today's near total instability in the entire region. Not only was it criminal but it was criminally stupid. The result has been to put Iran at the top of the pile in the region. The one country the USA claims is arch enemy number one. You know the old saying, You reap what you sow". Well the USA has been sowing the wind for decades without a lot of blowback. Well, now you are just beginning to reap the whirlwind that you have sown.

Old 02-24-2015, 02:56 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,594,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
You're digging a bigger hole for yourself with every post. Since most young black men are killed by other black men, I'm fine with calling it black terrorism or African American terrorism or black male terrorism [religion unknown] to more clearly identify who's committing the terror.
I know the difference, I'm talking about violence against black people by police, it is a form of terror, since it's always the same kind who get killed in a strange circumstances and this has been happening for years .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies