Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe the DOJ report contributed at all to the shooting.
Yes, it probably played some role. 93 70.45%
No, it had nothing to do with the shooting. 34 25.76%
I have no idea. 5 3.79%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 10:40 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,592,101 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
When you foment hate and distrust of police departments, you can expect cops being killed in NYC and shot in St. Louis.

When the DOJ sides with the criminals, it is a world turned upside down. .
Exactly.
When the DOJ can spend millions of dollars and thousands of labor hours looking under every pebble for anything smelling slightly racist in Ferguson, but ignore - not a peep about :
"What do we want? Dead cops!! "
"When do we want it? NOW!!"

Then you know the country is turned upside down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 10:46 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,447,622 times
People need to stop saying "cops were shot"

It should be "revenue collectors were shot"

I dont consider myself anti police at all but after I moved to NYC a year ago and have seen just what the NYPD does up here and how they've treated me and others, I lost all sympathy for the police and I used to be just like the mindless pro police drones on this forum.

The police are not your friends. They have no legal obligation to protect you. They can legally lie to jail you. They can send an innocent man to jail and never have to pay the price. They only exist to collect revenue and to meet their quota requirements. They can beat your kill you and get away with it.

How can any sane person, liberal or conservative or whatever you are, honestly be pro police in today's day and age? I had a friend spend a night in jail for walking through Washington square park here in new york. He literately moved here a week ago and didnt know you couldn't walk through the park in NYC after midnight. So what did the police do...throw him in jail. Yes thats right...not maybe explain to him the law, or give him a warning or even a ticket...nope just send him to jail...gotta meet my weekly quota. My friend has no criminal record, warrants or anything. A white college kid who ironically votes republican thrown in jail and then has to go to court just for walking through a park.

But this is all normal up here. There are numerous stories of the NYPD throwing people in jail for any reason just to keep the quotas up so it looks like somethings being done here.

Back in the day, everyone knew the town sheriff and the police. Today, they are just as bad as the thugs they claim they are trying to protect us from.

Old 03-12-2015, 10:49 AM

20,495 posts, read 12,414,939 times
Not just the DOJ. and not everyon in the DOJ

but certainly The American Subversive (Eric Holder).
Certainly Barak Obama.

Both of these men were part of the lynch mob trying to kill Officer Wilson.

Then there is the George Soros funded organizations that spent in excess of 30 million dollars on protests in Ferguson and then around the country trying to stirr up anger against the police.

Now FOUR cops have been shot. 2 policemen were killed in New York. Now two more shot in Ferguson.

BLOOD is on their hands.

People need to wake up and smell whats being cooked up by the democrat wing of the democrat party. they want dead cops. They want riots in the streets. AND They are spending MILLIONS to get it!

Old 03-12-2015, 10:50 AM

2,643 posts, read 2,447,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

Certainly Barak Obama.

Then there is the George Soros funded organizations that spent in excess of 30 million dollars on protests in Ferguson and then around the country trying to stirr up anger against the police.

Now FOUR cops have been shot. 2 policemen were killed in New York. Now two more shot in Ferguson.

BLOOD is on their hands.

People need to wake up and smell whats being cooked up by the democrat wing of the democrat party. they want dead cops. They want riots in the streets. AND They are spending MILLIONS to get it!
Jesus, take your Thorazine man!

Old 03-12-2015, 10:51 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,387,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post

Certainly Barak Obama.

BLOOD is on their hands.

Great post........I 100% agree!!!!

Old 03-12-2015, 10:53 AM

17,403 posts, read 11,999,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You are a blind man.

David Horowitz: The Left’s Destruction of Inner-City Communities | FrontPage Magazine
"We witnessed in Ferguson a 4-month modern-day lynch mob convict the cop because he’s white, convict him in advance of the evidence or else, and then when the evidence comes in and shows that this individual was resisting arrest — I mean how many people would attack an armed police officer in his police car, and that police officer was fighting for his life — and yet so powerful is this leftist ideology that you have sports athletes, hero figures to American youth, “hands up, don’t shoot,†or “can’t breathe,†an assault on the police force.
Eric Holder, a leader of that lynch mob, had just issued his report from Ferguson. Even though he had all these leftwing lawyers looking for evidence, anything they could twist into saying that the cop was racist, they couldn’t find any evidence whatsoever for the incident that triggered their investigation, but they have indicted the whole police force."
Yup, for the same reason the person that yells "fire" in a crowded theatre is responsible, so is Holder.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:28 AM

638 posts, read 980,278 times
Shooting at police is like swatting a wasp nest to calm them down. Let's see how officers react around the country when you're hurting their own. They don't give a S**t about you, especially african americans. You are just going to make the situation worse.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:29 AM

399 posts, read 549,121 times
This evil can't go on forever. It's supported by the minority of people. The majority is silenced and intimated into silence and branded as racists if they speak out. But it still can't go on forever. People won't accept this. A lot of people will vote against people who are the real racists like Obama and Holder in the next elections. This will become a factor in future elections. We don't want racists at the top!!! We don't want to see black criminals painted as martyrs and police or people who defend themselves against criminals as villains. This has to stop. We want all hate crimes to be investigated as hate not just non-black on black but also black on white, black on Asian, etc. We want the black-on-non-black Knockout Game investigated by DOJ.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:37 AM

1,138 posts, read 3,354,766 times
Unhappy Chaos is the objective

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I think they'll double down on racism and probably increase the racial divide in the US even further.
Isn't that the POTUS et al's objective? So he can serve a 3rd term inflicting "Marshall Law" on all of us. To keep raping our constitution? The THUG! Alinsky: "the end justifies the means." Just what they want.

Old 03-12-2015, 11:42 AM

19,860 posts, read 12,145,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
People need to stop saying "cops were shot"

It should be "revenue collectors were shot"

I dont consider myself anti police at all but after I moved to NYC a year ago and have seen just what the NYPD does up here and how they've treated me and others, I lost all sympathy for the police and I used to be just like the mindless pro police drones on this forum.

The police are not your friends. They have no legal obligation to protect you. They can legally lie to jail you. They can send an innocent man to jail and never have to pay the price. They only exist to collect revenue and to meet their quota requirements. They can beat your kill you and get away with it.

How can any sane person, liberal or conservative or whatever you are, honestly be pro police in today's day and age? I had a friend spend a night in jail for walking through Washington square park here in new york. He literately moved here a week ago and didnt know you couldn't walk through the park in NYC after midnight. So what did the police do...throw him in jail. Yes thats right...not maybe explain to him the law, or give him a warning or even a ticket...nope just send him to jail...gotta meet my weekly quota. My friend has no criminal record, warrants or anything. A white college kid who ironically votes republican thrown in jail and then has to go to court just for walking through a park.

But this is all normal up here. There are numerous stories of the NYPD throwing people in jail for any reason just to keep the quotas up so it looks like somethings being done here.

Back in the day, everyone knew the town sheriff and the police. Today, they are just as bad as the thugs they claim they are trying to protect us from.
That is sick. There is NO justification for some lowlife POS to shoot anyone in the face, even if you/they consider them only a "revenue collector".

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies