Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2015, 04:31 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,722,939 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
The total US defense yearly budget now is close to $800bil. As I remember.

No way is the US paying $300bil more than that for Medicare Part D.

You don't even know what you are complaining about.

Absolutely no credibility.
I already told you it was not for one year. But that also goes to that link some posted and I pivoted it to a pie chart for you. It showed the 2015 budget as 27% for health care and 22% for defense spending.

Here it is. http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_budget

This does not include the state funds, I pivoted to federal only.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:34 PM

89,060 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I already told you it was not for one year. But that also goes to that link some posted and I pivoted it to a pie chart for you. It showed the 2015 budget as 27% for health care and 22% for defense spending.
What do you expect when 65 million able-bodied adults and their irresponsibly-borne children get Medicaid/CHIP health care benefits for free?

Enjoy paying the tab for that for DECADES to come, by the way. Poetic justice...

Old 03-20-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly. The ignorance and lack of rational thought is simply STUNNING.
Rational thought? You make me laugh. You will spend hours trying to rationalize Medicare coming to you and when someone calls you on it, you get angry.

Enjoy

Old 03-20-2015, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Rational thought? You make me laugh. You will spend hours trying to rationalize Medicare coming to you and when someone calls you on it, you get angry.
I already told you that I don't have Medicare.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
What do you expect when 65 million able-bodied adults and their irresponsibly-borne children get Medicaid/CHIP health care benefits for free?

Enjoy paying the tab for that for DECADES to come, by the way. Poetic justice...
No love for the children eh? I am so not surprised. This is exactly why I have no compassion for you. You're going get a voucher. How you choose to use that coupon is up to you. Life isn't fair. You should have been born earlier so you could get the real gravy train.

And as that voucher becomes ever more worthless, your Medicare costs will go up. Twelve years from now, you may be lucky if it buys you aspirin and a band-aid.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:41 PM

Quote:
I already told you that I don't have Medicare.
Oh I know. Twelve years. Paul Ryan is sending you a nice gift. You were born too late.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:45 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,820,009 times
Quote:

Here it is. US Federal Budget Definition - Spending Breakdown Deficit Debt Pie Chart

This does not include the state funds, I pivoted to federal only.
Nope, you didn't. Thats why I repeated "yearly" 2-3 times.

You really did not understand the absurdity of it and kept defending it (ie, the chemotherapy rant) until you read that it was vastly more than the defense budget.

Not the first ignorance of yours you've been caught on though.

You don't even know what you are for and against.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:51 PM

671 posts, read 891,102 times
I paid into that crap for well over 40 years,,I'm retired and have private medical,dental and perscription coverage for my wife and I.... I was forced to take medicare part1 and now compelled to shell out $2500 a year for medicare part2....Go figure.....I worked 2 jobs for most of my life and saved for my retirement...This is thievery at it's best..I never planned to rely on Medicare but never thought that after bleeding me for forty years the government would come knocking for more blood money...But,,,I got my health and thanks to science and doctors I have a shot at getting old and cranky, if you don't have your health you have nothing.. I would never deny anyone the right to medical treatment. I truly hate Obama,,the word hate is way to soft but universal health care is important..
So what if the 2015 budget is 27% for health cars and 22% for defense spending,,,what's the point there? Ones for keeping you safe and alive and the other is for keeping you safe and alive...Be grateful for what you got and remember that for the grace of God you walk where you are. Go tell God,,he didn't build that bridge....

Old 03-20-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
No love for the children eh? I am so not surprised. This is exactly why I have no compassion for you.
Are you paying to support all the impoverished children of the world? No? Why not? No love for the children eh? I am so not surprised. This is exactly why I have no compassion for you.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Nope, you didn't. Thats why I repeated "yearly" 2-3 times.

You really did not understand the absurdity of it and kept defending it (ie, the chemotherapy rant) until you read that it was vastly more than the defense budget.

Not the first ignorance of yours you've been caught on though.

You don't even know what you are for and against.
Actually I did respond. You didn't see it, then you did. And clearly you are quick to anger which is not good for the blood pressure.

Hopefully when those cost increases kick in you'll still be able to afford BP meds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies