Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2015, 03:09 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,389,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaskwhy View Post
No one has provided me a logical (non speciesist) reason as to why it is okay to kill and eat a pig but not a one year old human. Pigs are way smarter, way more aware of there surroundings and can also feel pain and emotions.
Smarter than who? Humans? We were given dominian over all the animals of the Earth. The animals were not given dominian over us. We were created in the Image of our Heavenly Father. I don't believe in cruelty to animals. You should kill them the most efficient way possible. Animals were given to man to benefit us and yes to become food.

Old 04-03-2015, 03:18 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,392,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
Smarter than who? Humans? We were given dominian over all the animals of the Earth. The animals were not given dominian over us. We were created in the Image of our Heavenly Father. I don't believe in cruelty to animals. You should kill them the most efficient way possible. Animals were given to man to benefit us and yes to become food.
It is as simple as that........great post.

Old 04-03-2015, 03:31 PM

1,371 posts, read 3,704,381 times
Quote:
I call people out on their BS arguments like you. Your argument is terrible. Your entire arguement is a logical fallacy. Just because nobody can be perfect doesn't mean one shouldn't try. I could be driving tomorrow and someone could run out into the middle of the road and I could hit them, that doesn't mean that I should drive around not watching for pedestrians.
But your idea of perfect isn't everyone's idea of perfect, don't you realize that? I don't think a perfect world involves not consuming animals and you do. My argument is only terrible because it's easier and requires no critical thinking for you to tell me how terrible or stupid or hopeless it is rather than provide one intelligent response you so consistently and adamantly require of others.

Tell me how you're not a hypocrite if your daily life doesn't depend in some way on an animal that was killed. You won't be able to do that, at least intelligently, so your entire argument throughout this entire thread is moot. There's nothing more for you to say, but you'll continue responding anyway, so go for it.

Last edited by NickMan7; 04-03-2015 at 03:44 PM..

Old 04-03-2015, 03:32 PM

950 posts, read 926,623 times
Quote:
I can barely comprehend your drivel. When you eat meat and support the meat industry you are supporting the destruction of the environment in which I and everyone else live. You also support the slaughter of sentient beings which affects me just as much as a someone who murders another person affects me. Once again you do not live in a bubble.

There is no such thing has humane slaughter, just as there is no such thing as humane murder.

I am pro-choice up to the point that a fetus can feel pain or is sentient. I support legalization of all drugs. At the same time drug use should never be an excuse for criminal activity. I'm not sure how this is relevant though.

anyone who equates the slaughter of animals with murdering humans has a few screws loose.

Seriously !

Old 04-03-2015, 03:32 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,660,723 times
Quote:
You didn't answer the question you just provided more drivel. It's a simple question you should be able to answer it in a couple of lines.
Bwbhahabababa! You are rich. Go back a few and answer some of my posts ...adressed to you, that you ignored, and maybe I'll move on. You can't answer the points, and hope they will just be overlooked, by bumping down. Sorry pal, YOU are on the defensive here. Something that your "argument" can't handle. Everything YOU spew, is dependent o people feeling guilt and shame, for eating meat. When that guilt and shame are not there, it all falls to shyte. Parry, riposte, easily defended, and UOU know...you don't belong in this match. Lest ye be humiliated, in front of your peers. Bring a sharp sword to a duel, Mon Ami.

A good second hurts not , as well. Since I'm not running, the latter does you little good, anyway. Go back a ways, and save me the effort and drudgery of re posting. Quit dodging. It does your "arguments" no credit. Judging by my DMs, your points, such as they are, are wanting.

Old 04-03-2015, 03:49 PM

671 posts, read 892,355 times
Eating big hunks of meat for Easter myself...Fact is living things eat living things. Blame that on nature or God if you will...When your dead the living universe will dine on thee and me....Sort of a karma for energy and matter...The scales equal out...........Pass them porkchops will ya?

Old 04-03-2015, 04:22 PM

671 posts, read 892,355 times
Also,,,there's something emotionally wrong when you get all charged up over a chicken....We're human,we kill each other dudes. Blathering on about the ethical treatment is a chicken is really a bit low on the list of things needing an adjustment....Better spent on the ethical treatment of children perhaps.....What I'm saying is I understand the need for a cause,,just pick one that.s worthy...Chicken aren't one of them.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:53 PM

1,770 posts, read 1,667,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
I see we have a religious moron here, what a surprise. Pigs are smarter than toddlers get over it.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Bwbhahabababa! You are rich. Go back a few and answer some of my posts ...adressed to you, that you ignored, and maybe I'll move on. You can't answer the points, and hope they will just be overlooked, by bumping down. Sorry pal, YOU are on the defensive here. Something that your "argument" can't handle. Everything YOU spew, is dependent o people feeling guilt and shame, for eating meat. When that guilt and shame are not there, it all falls to shyte. Parry, riposte, easily defended, and UOU know...you don't belong in this match. Lest ye be humiliated, in front of your peers. Bring a sharp sword to a duel, Mon Ami.

A good second hurts not , as well. Since I'm not running, the latter does you little good, anyway. Go back a ways, and save me the effort and drudgery of re posting. Quit dodging. It does your "arguments" no credit. Judging by my DMs, your points, such as they are, are wanting.
You still didn't answer the question.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJDAY81445 View Post
anyone who equates the slaughter of animals with murdering humans has a few screws loose.

Seriously !
Anyone who thinks it's justifiable to torture and kill a sentient being for the sake of their tastebuds has a few screws loose. I bet you have never provided any intellectual benefits to society, you are no different than a pig or a chicken. You live, you eat, you sh*t, you breed and you die. Within a few generations nobody will remember you. You think that just because you are one species you have value over others, guess what you don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies