Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 05:40 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,294,241 times

Advertisements

And Rasmussen leans Right, so what does that tell you?

Old 04-03-2015, 05:42 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,596,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
If you look a lot of democrats do not trust Obama any more. Its obvious that Israel does not trust Obama with its security but then since Syria no one really; even friendly nations now taking their own actions. Obama is left to trying to make a deal with what even it says is a major sponsor of terrorism. Does he not remember his red line and who support Syria against it with arms.
Simply not true,

Old 04-03-2015, 05:45 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,237,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkaos2 View Post
Yeah, right. It has nothing to do with American jobs going to Mexico, with Mexico doing nothing to stop their people from illegally coming north, with the Mexicans' inability to stop rampant violent crime that spills over into America, with the Mexican border being a highway of illegal drugs shipped into America. No, none of that. The real reason that Americans don't like Mexicans is because Mexicans have a different shade of skin color than most Americans.
That's stupid...what a dumb rant.

Why should Mexico do anything to stop people from coming here illegally genius?

Does your country stop you from crossing borders illegally?

Old 04-03-2015, 06:06 PM

15,947 posts, read 12,302,396 times
Democrats are only against Israel because republicans so staunchly support Israel.. they are just doing the opposite to do the opposite because they are sheep.

I used to be strongly anti-zionist now I simply have no opinion on the manner. Let them duke it out themselves. I see the power the jews have in the media, politics, and judicial system in nations around the globe and simply do not care as I used too. They seem to be taking us down a path that is net positive in the end... those running the show I mean... not everyone would agree with me of course.

Mexico would be good... if we annexed it and made it part of the United States, something I would support going to war to do. Guns ablazing and take down all the drug cartels in the process..

Old 04-03-2015, 06:11 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Democrats are only against Israel because republicans so staunchly support Israel.. they are just doing the opposite to do the opposite because they are sheep.

I used to be strongly anti-zionist now I simply have no opinion on the manner. Let them duke it out themselves. I see the power the jews have in the media, politics, and judicial system in nations around the globe and simply do not care as I used too. They seem to be taking us down a path that is net positive in the end... those running the show I mean... not everyone would agree with me of course.

Mexico would be good... if we annexed it and made it part of the United States, something I would support going to war to do. Guns ablazing and take down all the drug cartels in the process..
You mean like when Repubs are against any deals with Iran other than bombing them, because it is Obama working out the deal? Yes there are many sheeple out there.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,917,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I don't think Mexicans need to do that anymore,by necessity Americans need reliable ally like Mexico.
If Mexico wants to be reliable: it can start to taking back its citizens in the US illegally. Sorry scobby; I'll side with Israel and, I ain't Jewish.

Old 04-03-2015, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If Mexico wants to be reliable: it can start to taking back its citizens in the US illegally. Sorry scobby; I'll side with Israel and, I ain't Jewish.
I would say that should apply to every country! How many illegal do we have from China,Colombia,Israel,Bulgaria,Estonia,Guatemala,I ndia?
You don't have to be sorry to side with Israel if you have good reasons, i'm using the UN decisions that admit israeli occupation of Palestinian land illegal, even the US agrees with the UN on that.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,237,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
How far will you go to side with them?

Put on a uniform and fight in their wars?

Or just the typical American moral support that's not worth a dime.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
Legalizing certain drugs would help solve two of those problems.

[but that's a different thread...]
Agree !!

Old 04-03-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
How far will you go to side with them?

Put on a uniform and fight in their wars?

Or just the typical American moral support that's not worth a dime.
Good points !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies