Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2015, 12:05 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Funny how nobody has commented on what the FBI director stated....I wonder why? Yes..that is for you lefties....lol....
What he said was ISIS is recruiting Americans in all states - mainly via the internet. No claims that ISIS is operating training camps in Mexico or infiltrating the southern border.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 01:22 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
ISIS has training camps in Mexico, tanks, firing ranges, how come Mexico missed all those Muslims training in a Catholic neighborhood.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:41 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Hillary voted for BOTH Wars.

Hillary has threatened to "obliterate Iran."

WAR HAWKS 4 Hillary!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt6mx0k8tSo

Democrats said they opposed Bush policies and chanted, cheered, and fainted when Obama blasted Bush policies. Democrats then stood silent and tacitly approved of Obama out-Bushing Bush.

Democrats said that they opposed war and candidates that are so rich that they are out of touch like Romney. Democrats are now tripping over themselves to vote for the biggest War Hawk running for president in 2016 who now has a net worth around 100 Million with her husband, but pretended to be dead broke.

Democrats have no principles.
Wasn't it Nixon that had to resign? Wasn't there a repub VP that had to resign? Republicans are thieves with no morals.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:41 PM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Wasn't it Nixon that had to resign? Wasn't there a repub VP that had to resign? Republicans are thieves with no morals.
Nixon and Agnew are 2 individual Republicans whom a MAJORITY of Republicans went after and were willing to impeach.

Don't coward away from the facts with diversions.

True or False: Democrats cheered, chanted, and/or fainted when Obama blasted several Bush policies/actions.

True or False: Obama has since endorsed via his own actions virtually every Bush policy that he blasted - and in fact has Out-Bushed Bush on most of his critiques of Bush.

True or False: Criticism of Obama from the left is negligible at best, he remains extremely popular among Democrats.

Democrats were NEVER upset with Bush policies, they were upset that Bush wasn't a hot young Democrat giving them the crappy policies.

Now it is Hillary time.

Democrats don't oppose War Hawks, they oppose War Hawks with Rs after their name. Hillary's War Hawk past is to be ignored.

Democrats don't truly oppose rich people out of touch that pretend to understand the middle class, they oppose rich people out of touch with Rs after their name. Rich Hillary out of touch with the middle class will be fine.

Don't get me wrong, the Republicans have their sheep. However, in the age of Obama MOST Democrats are sheep to principles and tote the party line - party politics be praised, principles be darned.

Old 04-16-2015, 02:44 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yes...I.need a hug and someone to reassure me that the boogeyman isn't gonna come get me!
Not to worry... I am the boogeyman and I'm not interested in you...

Old 04-16-2015, 03:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Not to worry... I am the boogeyman and I'm not interested in you...
You're a boogeyman like an infant in an incubator is the boogeyman.

You've never scared a thing in your life.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:11 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You're a boogeyman like an infant in an incubator is the boogeyman.

You've never scared a thing in your life.
And you just HAD to go and tell everyone.....Blabbermouth...

Old 04-16-2015, 03:13 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
"Is Isis in Juárez?

Some have shared stories on social media suggesting that is the case. Others have contacted my office to see if it's true.

Today I reached out to the Mexican government, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Northern Command.

None of them have found any evidence, credible or otherwise, that Isis is in Juárez."

U.S. Rep. O'Rourke refutes latest ISIS in Mexico rumors, shows decades-long rumors of terrorists in Mexico | News - Home

Old 04-16-2015, 03:21 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Send in the oath keepers.

Old 04-16-2015, 03:35 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
And you just HAD to go and tell everyone.....Blabbermouth...
Lol...sorry.

I take it all back. You're scaring me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies