Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 08:30 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,507,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This is what I gather. Protests always start out as peaceful. Unfortunately, outside agitators are attracted to the protests and cause mayhem. Here is the important question.

Why do outside agitators use protests to commit acts of mayhem?

One reason professional agitators prefer to inflame is in the hope that cops will react with violence, injuring or killing someone in the mob, or at the very least creating images of tear gas, tanks, people being beaten.

Another is to enhance their own reputations within the anti-authority, anti-white movements.

Old 04-27-2015, 09:18 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Oh, and did I neglect to mention that aerial views showing of masses of criminals looting, vandalizing, and assaulting cops who, on orders I'm sure, stand around watching, make DH and I very happy that we have the means to protect ourselves, should that ever be necessary?

Wake up, sheeple. The inmates are running the asylum, while authorities do nothing in the interest of being "tolerant."
The Mayor of Baltimore:

Baltimore Mayor Supported Protesters' Right To Destroy | The Daily Caller

Old 04-27-2015, 09:52 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
Default Only in Obama's America -- Baltimore Mayor: We ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’

really? There needs to be a class action lawsuit against this idiot by all who
had property damage because of her idiocy. but hey - where are the bat s**** crazy liberals who will defend
her?

also congratulations Mr. Obama! This is your doing along with your careful management of the U.S. Justice Department that no longer stands for Justice. How proud you must be to have set back race relations in this country to 1950's. This is really helping the blacks improve their position in life "NOT". Again Congratulations.

so ....tell me more about white privelege?

Baltimore Mayor: We ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’ | SavingtheRepublic: Video News & Opinion

Last edited by FKD19124; 04-27-2015 at 10:08 AM..

Old 04-27-2015, 10:12 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
wowsers. no MSM coverage of that at all. I had to look this up to maker sure it wasn't from the The Onion or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie Rawlings-Blake
"It's a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.
not only did she insist on giving them free rein to run amuck, she was concerned that the poor dears not get run over by passing motorists

Old 04-27-2015, 10:13 AM

5,735 posts, read 3,252,971 times
where was/is your leader when this is going on?

Oh he must support it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHelmit View Post
Blaming Obama for a few random blacks smashing a few windows in a city that's always been poor / dangerous?

Must be a conservatard.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:14 AM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,767,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Ugh what a bunch of gibberish this woman says....

Old 04-27-2015, 10:50 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiandudeyo View Post
Ugh what a bunch of gibberish this woman says....
A case of good sense gone missing.

"...we also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well.”

I think that the City should then be responsible for the damage done.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:55 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Not surprising that things turned in the evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernest Southernest C View Post
The protest been going on for days with local coverage (i would have to find the souce) before it went national when it got violent at around 6pm Saturday during a protest that started in the morning. Point is the national media want a good story/high ratings and would rather show broken windows and storefronts then peaceful protest which is why people outside of the Baltimore area are seeing things one sided.
Such a good point.

Old 04-27-2015, 10:58 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
Not surprising that things turned in the evening.
why isn't it surprising?

Old 04-27-2015, 11:23 AM

73,017 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
[/b]
One reason professional agitators prefer to inflame is in the hope that cops will react with violence, injuring or killing someone in the mob, or at the very least creating images of tear gas, tanks, people being beaten.

Another is to enhance their own reputations within the anti-authority, anti-white movements.
I kind of disagree on part of this. The WTO riots in Seattle, most of the agitators were White themselves. I could agree with the anti-authority part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies