Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2015, 05:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,468,876 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Democrats allow space to those who wish to destroy.
And you know what, let these idiots these ignorant smug people, live with what they have destroyed.

Don't built the city back up, let them live within the destruction that they have caused. You do not solve problems with violence, does not work.

And you cannot feel bad, this is Not the way to solve problems, at least people with a brain in their head already now this.

Please no friggin excuses.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:48 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,296,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Do you have any comment on the hell hole that is Baltimore right now??
When people are educated on how racist and evil America is this is the only acceptable reaction to that truth. Otherwise you are an accomplice to the oppression of minorities!

Old 04-27-2015, 05:49 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,541,599 times
So, if a black person shoots another black person, that is a non-story and everyone goes about their business. No big deal.

But if a white person shoots a black person, it is a free pass to start looting the local retail establishments.

Amiright?

Old 04-27-2015, 05:50 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,145,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
When people are educated on how racist and evil America is this is the only acceptable reaction to that truth. Otherwise you are an accomplice to the oppression of minorities!
What I do see is the usual culprits calling everyone racist are no where to be seen on this thread. Why???
Are they in Baltimore looting...I mean, "protesting"?

Old 04-27-2015, 05:51 PM

19,859 posts, read 12,145,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And you know what, let these idiots these ignorant smug people, live with what they have destroyed.

Don't built the city back up, let them live within the destruction that they have caused. You do not solve problems with violence, does not work.

And you cannot feel bad, this is Not the way to solve problems, at least people with a brain in their head already now this.

Please no friggin excuses.
No federal money should be spent to clean up this mess. Let the Mayor rebuild herself.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:53 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,842,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
No, you have it backwards. The issue here is that we (cops) need to ENFORCE laws! You do the crime, you do the time. Our society has become way too weak on crime and this is hurting our society. If the mayor of baltimore (or ferguson) made an announcement that any crimes would be arrested then that would help things. But, instead we have mayors, media, attorney generals, and Obama telling us that the criminals have rights. Thats only true until they break the law.... which is obviously what is happening in Baltimore and Ferguson.
You are not wrong.

Anyone wonder if this guy had been off the streets, he'd still be alive?

Freddie Gray Arrest Record

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance

March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault

January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing

January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute

December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing

January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana

September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana

August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

(BTW: I'd run from cops too with a record like that)

Old 04-27-2015, 05:54 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,968,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Maude View Post
I wonder how insurers deal with arson.

I don't doubt that rates are held artificially low due to some sort of federal law concerning redlining.

My business insurance does not cover war or civil unrest. I don't think any do. My AR 15 is my insurance policy.

God forbid you defend your property in Amerika now. The govt allows roving bands of hooligans to destroy people's life work and they are supposed to do nothing. Shoot a looter and see what happens to the victim.

I'm sick of these race riots. Stop being thugs. Stop selling drugs. Don't run from cops and you won't get shot. Don't resist arrest and you won't get accidentally shot by a cop grabbing a taser.

This country needs a reboot.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:56 PM

214 posts, read 198,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA17 View Post
Instead of looking at is as "acting white" why don't you look at it as "acting Asian" or "acting like someone from india" cus they act the same way as professional whites do in work environments...It's called bring professional not being white...but that's how u view it.
That's not the point he was making....where does said "professional behavior" originate? Whom has decided one must limit the extent of their personality, family, or culture for moments of the day you aren't dedicating to yourself.

Old 04-27-2015, 05:57 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,861,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
My business insurance does not cover war or civil unrest. I don't think any do. My AR 15 is my insurance policy.

God forbid you defend your property in Amerika now. The govt allows roving bands of hooligans to destroy people's life work and they are supposed to do nothing. Shoot a looter and see what happens to the victim.

I'm sick of these race riots. Stop being thugs. Stop selling drugs. Don't run from cops and you won't get shot. Don't resist arrest and you won't get accidentally shot by a cop grabbing a taser.

This country needs a reboot.
Shoot a looter and see what the other looters do to you!

Old 04-27-2015, 05:57 PM

7,816 posts, read 6,404,847 times
haha they're running into the mall with trash bags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies