Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 06:25 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,828,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHDave View Post
Old news, and it failed. M855 isn't banned.

If you're curious what's to come...

Bearing Arms - Hillary Equates Gun Owners With Terrorists, Says They Are "Prone to Violence." - Bearing Arms

That's what I was going to say--the only one worse than Obama on guns is Hillary Clinton. Regardless, our guns aren't going anywhere. You can make book on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 06:29 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Obama is coming to git my guns?

Really?

Old 05-01-2015, 08:16 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Obama Quietly Uses Executive Orders For Two New Gun Control Laws // Mr. Conservative

Just a few weeks ago Obama quietly used executive action—one of his new favorite pastimes—that has got gun owner’s feathers in a ruffle. According to Obama’s newest unconstitutionally enacted law, healthcare professionals are now required to violate HIPPA privacy laws and submit medical data to the government. The illegally obtained data is then used as justification for gun confiscation by the federal government.
Showing exactly the kind of man Obama is, and not having been able to pass these gun control laws through congress, Obama has unconstitutionally used executive actions to pass the laws he wasn’t able to through legal means.
Umm, this is not a new story and he is not coming for my guns, know why; I am not certifiably moonbat crazy. So I must assume that your main concern is that you either do not care if crazy people legally own guns just so long as all have their guns or that you are concerned that someone might consider you unsafe to own a gun until you have shown you have no issues. Just so ya know Convicted Felons also do not have the right to legally to own a gun, unless a court grants that right back to them, so I must assume you are against that also, after all they have their rights, public safety does not count at all and forget the rule of law, everyone must have their guns
Good Grief, stop with this nonsense already, there are valid reasons why some should not be able to legally own a gun, and before you go off cocked, I own as many of not more guns than you and have been a gun owner for probably longer than you have been alive. I am a supporter of the 2nd A and believe in our right as a People to own guns for whatever reasons we wish, so long as we have not shown ourselves unworthy of that trust. Mentally disturbed in a way that makes one dangerous to themselves or others and being a convicted felon means they cannot be trusted so until they themselves can prove otherwise, then for public safety they should not own them.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:36 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
If one looks at the most recent Supreme court ruing on gun control ;they ruled in favor of right to own as they always have. Obama isn't getting anywhere on that issue except speech now that he can't do anything. easy to say when you know its going no where. They can't even keep up with illegal guns bought thru shop where the person lied much less every home with a gun.

Old 05-01-2015, 09:16 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It might be helpful to your argument if you used news that wasn't over a year old. And which hadn't proven itself to be inaccurate.
I thought it was a newer deal. I didn't see a date, and it was in my news link. I'm not perfect like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Someone is coming out of Hibernation, and waking up for Spring.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Obama's coming for our guns!! Everyone go out and buy more guns!!!! Oh, and on a side note, there is a guns sale going on right now so you get two for the price of three because it is Obama's fault.
That's right. You just think the root of all evil is money. It's not, it's Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Umm, this is not a new story and he is not coming for my guns, know why; I am not certifiably moonbat crazy. So I must assume that your main concern is that you either do not care if crazy people legally own guns just so long as all have their guns or that you are concerned that someone might consider you unsafe to own a gun until you have shown you have no issues. Just so ya know Convicted Felons also do not have the right to legally to own a gun, unless a court grants that right back to them, so I must assume you are against that also, after all they have their rights, public safety does not count at all and forget the rule of law, everyone must have their guns
Good Grief, stop with this nonsense already, there are valid reasons why some should not be able to legally own a gun, and before you go off cocked, I own as many of not more guns than you and have been a gun owner for probably longer than you have been alive. I am a supporter of the 2nd A and believe in our right as a People to own guns for whatever reasons we wish, so long as we have not shown ourselves unworthy of that trust. Mentally disturbed in a way that makes one dangerous to themselves or others and being a convicted felon means they cannot be trusted so until they themselves can prove otherwise, then for public safety they should not own them.
Ummm, gee I wish I was as smart as you. It's probably debatable whether you're crazy or not. You're coming off pretty angry, enough so to write two paragraphs on the matter. Don't tell me what to stop talking about. If you don't like what I post, put me on "ignore", please, or just move on. I'm sure you do own more guns than me because I don't own any, but I support gun owners. Calm down and go back to playing a cartoon character.

Old 05-01-2015, 09:26 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,180,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
That's right. You just think the root of all evil is money. It's not, it's Obama.
Well then I got a bunch of overpriced guns to sell ya.

Old 05-02-2015, 05:44 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Exclamation *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5
Obama is determined to get your guns
Oh yes!!!!

Thier NWO plans have been stalled for YEARS because of GUNS!!!!! (PPL will fight them)

They wanna get ALL GUNS so no one can fight it!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies