Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 04:42 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times

Advertisements

The cop resigned.
The adult they arrested has had all charges dropped.

Activists are demanding the woman that was fighting be fired from her job and arrested on assault charges. She's a loan officer for BofA and they are demanding that all loans to Black people that she denied be reviewed because of racial discrimination.

So, 2 down and 1 to go.

Oh and they are offering $200 if anyone can identify the heavy set White guy in the beige shirt/shorts that was in that video who seemed to be helping the cops. They want him too.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:44 PM

40,955 posts, read 49,248,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Oh and they are offering $200 if anyone can identify the heavy set White guy in the beige shirt/shorts that was in that video who seemed to be helping the cops. They want him too.
He did a good job of keeping the other 2 girls off the cop and making it worse.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:48 PM

11,579 posts, read 13,961,252 times
Quote:

Activists are demanding the woman that was fighting be fired from her job and arrested on assault charges. She's a loan officer for BofA and they are demanding that all loans to Black people that she denied be reviewed because of racial discrimination.

So, 2 down and 1 to go.

Where are you seeing this stuff at?

Old 06-09-2015, 04:49 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,422,020 times
The media love to bash cops and to bash texas. The chances of anyone having the story the way things really happened was slim from the outset. I know people who live there. I know someone who was there with her little child. The party was completely out of control. The kids would not listen to the local security guy. Everything the transpired after is what you expected.

2,014 posts, read 1,530,808 times
Quote:
The cop resigned.
The adult they arrested has had all charges dropped.

So, 2 down and 1 to go.

Once the lawless mob gets the bit in its teeth it never stops.

They'll be breaking in our doors to scoop up their reparations in large quantities pretty quickly.

6,500 posts, read 6,044,307 times
He resigns, the mob wins again. I don't know who raises these kids anymore. When I was a kid, you better believe I wouldn't be resisting what a cop is telling me to do. I also wouldn't try and sneak up on a cop who is trying to maintain order.

I wonder what some people would be saying now if those two guys creeping up on the cop had went for and managed to get his gun if he had ignored them as just "harmless" teens. And then killed him or someone else..... What then?

Old 06-09-2015, 04:54 PM

10,097 posts, read 10,023,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
So what exactly are you trying to say? Would he or wouldn't he have used "excessive" force?

How do you know what the cop would have done had the loudmouth brat been White, Asian, Hispanic, etc. instead of Black? Are you psychic? Do you have tomorrows Power Ball numbers?

Way to wield that Race Card as well. Good job Bro.
This is more than just about race but race plays an issue when the cop mainly targeted black teens.

At the end of the day it's not that you guys don't see this as a race issue, it's that you guys don't see his an excessive force issue. That's scarier! Anything outside of just killing a person can be deemed justifiable to keep your idyllic order in place.

Other posters saying that the white college kid famous for the don't tase me bro phrase, deserved what he got for disrupting the peace, really terrified me. That's beyond authoritarian. Even in a small instance like that the cop can do no wrong. The cop is ALWAYS justified?

So either you guys don't know the law (which any lawyer worth his salt can tell you otherwise) or you guys have a strange authoritarian thing going on.

Old 06-09-2015, 04:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,563,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Where are you seeing this stuff at?
Social media.

BofA Facebook page responded...she's a contractor, not a direct employee and they asked the vendor to investigate and take action.

More than likely she'll be fired because it's bad rep for BofA.

Bread and Circuses comes to mind as I have followed this.
The Roman Empire kept the masses fat and happy as they spiraled in decline.

Looks like we're at the "Feed the Christians to the Lions" part now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies