Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2015, 04:32 PM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times

Advertisements

Will there ever be a day on City Data forum where posters create threads based on the crime alone, without having to resort to other things like race just to 'prove' their usual arguments about how the 'liberal' media is biased against black on white crime and the sort?

The crime mentioned in the OP is heinous enough to comment on and has nothing to do with race.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:34 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,327,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
There should be a lot people who are discussing here, like how the black on black violence problem is out of control. Unfortunately, many would rather shift the focus onto whites and law enforcement in general.
I find myself constantly having to repeat myself but here we go...

I see no point of decrying criminal acts online, and I especially see no point in discussing what happens amongst black folks on a forum that is overwhelmingly white and pretty racist to boot.

I also hasten to point out, that unlike crimes committed by state actors, the individuals involved in this crime will be caught, will be tried and will be incarcerated for a very long time, of this I have little doubt. Which is a completely different scenario than what has occurred when state actors have in the past abused the rights of citizens.

As to the facts of the this case, like any crime of this nature, committed against any human being, I am appalled and saddened. My heart goes out her friends, family and especially to her parents. I have long felt that any so-called black person who commits such crimes against anyone, regardless of color has no business being associated with African American people, none.

Now there's my statement, I await yours when some white child, woman, or man, is barbarically killed by a white person or gang, and I cannot wait to hear you demand that white people speak out against white on white crime.

Until that day, have a nice evening.

Last edited by TheWiseWino; 06-14-2015 at 05:38 PM..

Old 06-14-2015, 04:36 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Catch them, rape them, strangle them, and set the bast@@ds on fire.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:36 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Will there ever be a day on City Data forum where posters create threads based on the crime alone, without having to resort to other things like race just to 'prove' their usual arguments about how the 'liberal' media is biased against black on white crime and the sort?

The crime mentioned in the OP is heinous enough to comment on and has nothing to do with race.
You're amazing! +1

Sadly, I doubt we'll see that day anytime soon. Pots have to be stirred and agendas have to be pushed.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:40 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
This is disgusting, but I'm trying to figure out why you made a big deal out of saying the RACE of the girl and her killers.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:40 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
I find myself constantly having to repeat myself but here we go...

I see no point of decrying criminal acts online, and I especially see no point in discussing what happens in amongst black folks on a forum that is overwhelmingly white and pretty racist to boot.

I also hasten to point out, that unlike crimes committed by state actors, the individuals involved in this crime will be caught, will be tried and will be incarcerated for a very long time, of this I have little doubt. Which is a completely different scenario that has occurred when state actors have in the past abused the rights of citizens.

As to the facts of the this case, like any crime against of this nature committed against any human being, I am appalled and saddened. My heart goes out her friends, family and especially to her parents. I have long felt that anyone so-called black person who commits such crimes against anyone, regardless of color has no business being associated with African American people, none.

Now there's my statement, I await yours when some white child, woman, man, is barbarically killed by a white person or gang, and I cannot wait to hear you demand that white people speak out against the white on white crime.

Have a nice day.
+1 to you too brother. I should copy/paste this response lol, it's exhausting having to repeat the same thing (so obvious) over an over.

Old 06-14-2015, 04:43 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,816 times
My My..This horrific tragedy is absolutely horrible..BUT for so many to try and paint a whole culture with broad brush is so troublesome ...Why does it have to be that way?? Easy..both sides are trying to prove or disprove their particular agenda..

Let's face it degenerate behaviours is NOT peculiar to just one side..as in THUGS assigned to Black Crime...I happen to witness first hand White Biker crowds have done similar things.

However, when Black communities gets hurled into an area ( Segregations) ..then The WHOLE area gets Judged..disregarding the FACT that the majority are doing okay considering the circumstances...

BAD/Horrific and Nasty Brutal murders/Rape is and should never be tolerated by anyone!! Who cares if it's ethnic or culture..It's become a total finger pointing thing for political driven agenda's and that makes me sad really...

Old 06-14-2015, 04:48 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,029,752 times
Quote:

This forum is very weird in that area.

I honestly didn't know that there were this many sheltered people STILL alive or thinking this way until I started visiting THIS forum.

Yeah, you read the same ignorant drivel on other boards as well, but I take that as folks never leaving the three mile radius of their home or town to see anyone "different" outside of it.

I thank God everyday that I was raised in a DIVERSE city, even if it was racist at times.

Old 06-14-2015, 05:05 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:

I started to comment on this earlier but could not find the right words to express how sad it was reading about this vibrant young girl. It appears the community is trying to fight to make their neighborhoods safer as much of this will have to come from within, taking an active interest, being observant, asking questions and speaking out to protect the innocents. Honestly, I am so over the POS that take each others' lives, who cares. It is the innocents that get caught in the gunfire that are worth crying over and protecting. There are a whole lot of good people that are being brought down by the ones who do not care one bit about human life.

Old 06-14-2015, 05:05 PM

297 posts, read 294,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Had the rapists and murderers been white (or even better, undercover white cops), there would be 14 pages of posts already, consisting of mass outrage from militant liberals.

The OP is black, but something tells me he won't get much liberal based support here. Pretty par for the course. Moving on.......
Actually, the man in the photo who raped and killed the 16 year old teen, looks Hispanic or half Asian. He doesn't look black.

But regardless of his race, this was a heinous act, and I hope both, he and his accomplice rot in prison (forever).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies