Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 03:06 PM

328 posts, read 240,093 times

Advertisements

Lately I've been hearing a lot about this "New World Order" involving everything from the U.S. government, the Freemasons, secret societies to the Illuminati. What are your opinions and views regarding this subject. I'm not sure I'll get many responses, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2006, 04:24 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,404,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbercuddles View Post
Lately I've been hearing a lot about this "New World Order" involving everything from the U.S. government, the Freemasons, secret societies to the Illuminati. What are your opinions and views regarding this subject. I'm not sure I'll get many responses, but I figured I'd throw it out there.
The NWO is nothing but a Neo-Con dream started by Globalist like G.Bush Sr, followed by Clinton and continuing with GWB now.
Remember the "Thousand Points of Light"
I guess what it has gotten us is sold out.
Our manufacturing base belongs to Communist China
Our national debt is being funded by Communist China
Our borders are being over ran, and the neo-cons have our troops being wet nurses to a bunch of lunatics that have been killing each other in the name of Allah since 600AD. (Been there)

NO, I am not a supporter of the New World Order.

Old 11-11-2006, 04:32 PM

Georgia, Georgia...I want to break into song, but seriously...

I am TOTALLY against the New World Order...but supposedly there is some conspiracy that dates way back to the Illuminati...something to do with the Catholics, possibly, I believe. Anyway, it is a group of high-ranking officials whose goal is to have total control of all aspects of the world. I'm just curious in finding out if there is any truth to any of these facts and what people have read, know or believe.

Old 11-11-2006, 04:34 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,404,670 times
Quote:
Georgia, Georgia...I want to break into song, but seriously...

I am TOTALLY against the New World Order...but supposedly there is some conspiracy that dates way back to the Illuminati...something to do with the Catholics, possibly, I believe. Anyway, it is a group of high-ranking officials whose goal is to have total control of all aspects of the world. I'm just curious in finding out if there is any truth to any of these facts and what people have read, know or believe.
Your right, darn I have to find it. Your on the right track with the comment. I have a book around here somewhere. Let me search for it when I get a chance. Darn it. now you have my interest peaked.

Old 11-11-2006, 04:36 PM

Looking forward to it...I wasn't sure if I'd get any responses at all, so thank you.

Old 11-12-2006, 01:05 PM

4,494 posts, read 7,482,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
The NWO is nothing but a Neo-Con dream started by Globalist like G.Bush Sr.
Remember when after Regan got shot, G.Bush Sr. talking about..."blah...blah...blah..New World Order...blah ....blah...blah.."

Old 11-12-2006, 04:07 PM

753 posts, read 759,134 times
Quote:
Hi,

I think that NWO is a figment of the imagination, just like UFOs. Here's why:

Have you noticed the common themes of any good UFO abduction story? The capture, the loading onto a spaceship, the strapping onto a table, the prodding of orifices? It's kinda like how humans treat animals, and I think that abductions stories are a way of people to communicate their fear of being treated the way they treat other living beings.

Same's true for the New World Order. Almost without exception it's Americans who worry about being manipulated, controlled and conspired against. Personally, I think that Americans who worry about the NWO are just channeling their fear that they'll experience what they've been dishing out for the past century.

And hey, I know it's not popular. But it's just an opinion.

Old 11-12-2006, 04:53 PM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
Quote:
I'm very skeptical about conspiracy theories of any sort. Not because people are not smart enough to pull off most of them. We are. But for the simple fact that people can't keep their mouths shut. When the Senate murdered Caesar, they didn't bury the secret. They went out on the porch and made speeches.

Take the whole Roswell/Area 51/alien thing. Think of how many hundreds of people would have to be in on that for it to work, how many hundreds would have to keep their mouths shut. All it would take would be one person to spoil the whole thing.

Wasn't it Capone who said, "Two men can keep a secret if one of them is dead."

I just don't believe in people's ability not to blab.

Old 11-12-2006, 05:31 PM

1,022 posts, read 3,476,142 times
Quote:
I know several ppl that are Freemasons, and 1 that is Illuminati. But I must say they never talk of the new world order. As far as the N.W.O. goes I think that is more U.N. than Freemasons, or Illuminatti. Shriners are Freemasons, and look at all the good they do. To say secret societies are forming the N.W.O. is a long shot. Is there 1 in the works ya,I think so. But it's not being done or controled by Soceities that we are aware of.

Old 11-12-2006, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistFightingHairdresser View Post
Hi,

I think that NWO is a figment of the imagination, just like UFOs. Here's why:

Have you noticed the common themes of any good UFO abduction story? The capture, the loading onto a spaceship, the strapping onto a table, the prodding of orifices? It's kinda like how humans treat animals, and I think that abductions stories are a way of people to communicate their fear of being treated the way they treat other living beings.

Same's true for the New World Order. Almost without exception it's Americans who worry about being manipulated, controlled and conspired against. Personally, I think that Americans who worry about the NWO are just channeling their fear that they'll experience what they've been dishing out for the past century.

And hey, I know it's not popular. But it's just an opinion.
I think you are correct. After reading some of the things on those websites, I started to doubt myself a little. It's amazing how they are able to patch things together to create this wild conspiracy-type idea. I definitely don't agree with it...I was just wondering if anyone else had any information or comments about it. Thanks for taking the time!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies