Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 09:17 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,581,375 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Humans aren't known for coming up with wild new technologies that have huge applications and not trying them out. I'm sure there are unadvertised experimental geoengineering activities going on, and there's plenty of circumstantial evidence (unnatural elevated aluminum levels in soil, videos of planes which appear to be spraying, suspicious large quantity purchases of necessary ingredients, really weird weather patterns, ect) to suggest this topic deserves looking into instead of just writing it off.

As for the Man spraying chemicals on us to make us passive, infertile and stupid as per the old Chemtrails claims? I doubt it. That's the job of mass media, the pharmaceutical industry and public education...and they are doing a great job as it is.
Sure... NEXT you're going to tell me that the Gov't is not controlling the weather and that those radio waves from my cell phone aren't making me vote for Obama.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:25 AM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Sure... NEXT you're going to tell me that the Gov't is not controlling the weather and that those radio waves from my cell phone aren't making me vote for Obama.
Who said it was the government? This is a corporate project.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:31 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,316 times
Quote:
Why would I need to tell you, go figure that out on your own...... and if you don't know buy now, sad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbCs...ature=youtu.be

Old 06-24-2015, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Particles in the atmosphere play a key role in cloud formation, acting as nuclei for water droplets. Clouds play an important role in absorbing and reflecting heat, hence they can potentially mitigate or exacerbate global warming. Aerosol-cloud radiative interactions are widely held to be the largest single source of uncertainty in climate model projections of future climate change due to increasing anthropogenic emissions (IPCC, 2007). The underlying causes of this uncertainty among modeled predictions of climate are the gaps in our fundamental understanding of cloud processes. There has been significant progress with both observations and models on these important questions. However, the quantitative representation of these processes is nontrivial and limits our ability to represent them in global climate models (GCMs), resulting in the largest uncertainties in predictions of future climate. Given the timeliness of these questions for advancing GCMs, it is essential to address the unanswered questions in cloud dynamical response to aerosol perturbations

http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1013381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Humans aren't known for coming up with wild new technologies that have huge applications and not trying them out. I'm sure there are unadvertised experimental geoengineering activities going on, and there's plenty of circumstantial evidence (unnatural elevated aluminum levels in soil, videos of planes which appear to be spraying, suspicious large quantity purchases of necessary ingredients, really weird weather patterns, ect) to suggest this topic deserves looking into instead of just writing it off.

As for the Man spraying chemicals on us to make us passive, infertile and stupid as per the old Chemtrails claims? I doubt it. That's the job of mass media, the pharmaceutical industry and public education...and they are doing a great job as it is.

Old 06-24-2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
There is no such thing as Chemtrails....
Quote:
Abstract

[1] We simulate aerosol effects on a Tropical Western Pacific mixed-phase convective cloud system of two-day duration that is well constrained by observations. This facilitates exploration of aerosol-induced changes in precipitation pathways. A 10-fold increase in aerosol produces a small (9%) increase in the simulated precipitation due to an enhancement in convective rain countering a reduction in stratiform rain. A more distinct feature is that in stratiform clouds, precipitation efficiency PE and scavenging efficiency SE decrease significantly with increasing aerosol. There is very close agreement between PE and SE both temporally and for stratiform vs. convective rain. The time required for the perturbed system to relax back to the unperturbed aerosol state is ∼10 days, with only weak sensitivity to the magnitude of the aerosol perturbation and the modeled increase (or decrease) in precipitation. The upper tropospheric relaxation time is substantially longer, with implications for direct forcing and heterogeneous chemistry.

Precipitating cloud-system response to aerosol perturbations - Lee - 2010 - Geophysical Research Letters - Wiley Online Library

Old 06-24-2015, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
SAN DIEGO, June 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In a scientific article in Current Science (Indian Academy of Sciences), San Diego geoscientist, J. Marvin Herndon discloses: "Globally, for the past decade or more, with dramatically increasing intensity, our planet is being deliberately and clandestinely exposed to a non-natural substance which releases toxic mobile aluminum into the environment
.… But there has been no public admission, no understanding, no academic investigations, no informed consent, and no disclosure as to the nature of the toxic substances being dispersed into the air."

Great post.....

Quote:
"The goal of the Atmospheric Systems Research (ASR) Program is to improve understanding and model representation of a variety of atmospheric processes and their interactions. As described in the ASR science plan, ASR research is grouped into three areas: aerosol life cycle, cloud life cycle, and cloudaerosol-precipitation interactions. The strategy for improving understanding and representation of atmospheric processes in climate models is illustrated in Figure 1, taken from the ASR science plan. It involves:
• collecting data from field studies and laboratory experiments
• analyzing the data to improve understanding of atmospheric processes
• developing process models based on that understanding
• applying the process models to high-resolution atmosphere models
• evaluating the high-resolution models using data from the field studies
• using the high-resolution models to guide the development of parameterizations suitable for coarser resolution global climate models (GCMs)"
"Each primary science question is addressed through three objectives:
• Building measurement and modeling capacity.
• Improving understanding of microphysical processes.
• Improving understanding of the sensitivity of cloud systems to aerosol perturbations.
The CAPI Working Group approach to addressing each science question is described in terms of achieving each of these three objectives."
"Because homogeneous and heterogeneous nucleation are impacted by different types of aerosols, the relative importance of homogeneous versus heterogeneous nucleation in cirrus clouds needs to be clarified. Long-term observations (such as SPARTICUS) of ice crystals, ice residues, and environmental conditions, for the relationships between ice number, ice nucleating aerosols, temperature, and relative humidity can provide additional understanding."
"provide additional understanding" on how artificial chemtrail-cirrus, oh, I'm sorry, "contrail-cirrus", can be nucleated.
http://asr.science.energy.gov/public...ience-plan.pdf

Old 06-25-2015, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Putting lipstick on a pig?

It's still a pig.
s ling as its water based.... lipps stick....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG2tc58QVbo#t=40

Old 06-26-2015, 02:34 AM

Quote:

here is your proof

https://www.youtube.com/user/WeatherWar101

Old 06-26-2015, 11:02 PM

Haarp.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F06QPpscPxg

Old 07-05-2015, 06:33 PM

someone needs to tell this guy... there is no such thing as chemtrails....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E2tBdjBcag
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies