Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 11:02 AM

33,631 posts, read 37,282,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
someone needs to tell this guy... there is no such thing as chemtrails....

You need to read this....

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them? - HowStuffWorks

Old 07-06-2015, 11:13 AM

4,540 posts, read 2,786,624 times
It just so happens that I'm an engineer in the aircraft industry. Sitting on an aircraft industry toilet right now. And I'm telling you that chem-trails are 100% real. Dihidrogen Oxide is being precipitated all over the United States... you can see that for yourself just by looking up in the sky. Thousands die from the stuff every year, and the government has MASSIVE distribution systems in every town and city in America. Not jus lt in aerosol form like you see in chem-trails. They're piping the concentrated LIQUID form right into your homes. Your schools. Your churches and strip clubs.

If you're not addicted already, you WILL be.

Old 07-06-2015, 01:03 PM

33,631 posts, read 37,282,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
It just so happens that I'm an engineer in the aircraft industry. Sitting on an aircraft industry toilet right now. And I'm telling you that chem-trails are 100% real. Dihidrogen Oxide is being precipitated all over the United States... you can see that for yourself just by looking up in the sky. Thousands die from the stuff every year, and the government has MASSIVE distribution systems in every town and city in America. Not jus lt in aerosol form like you see in chem-trails. They're piping the concentrated LIQUID form right into your homes. Your schools. Your churches and strip clubs.

We are all terribly addicted already....More than three days without it and we die.....I actually like it...

Old 07-06-2015, 06:29 PM

105 posts, read 271,222 times
When I tried to go off the stuff I had terrible withdrawal symptoms. I barely made it a day and a half. Luckily I found out that you can mostly replace it with Gatorade. It works because it's got electrolytes.

Old 07-06-2015, 06:36 PM

4,818 posts, read 11,037,127 times
Quote:
it just so happens that i'm an engineer in the aircraft industry. Sitting on an aircraft industry toilet right now. And i'm telling you that chem-trails are 100% real. Dihidrogen oxide is being precipitated all over the united states... You can see that for yourself just by looking up in the sky. Thousands die from the stuff every year, and the government has massive distribution systems in every town and city in america. Not jus lt in aerosol form like you see in chem-trails. They're piping the concentrated liquid form right into your homes. Your schools. Your churches and strip clubs.

If you're not addicted already, you will be.
lol

Old 07-06-2015, 06:55 PM

27,780 posts, read 16,288,988 times
When this topic is raised the responses are usually dog pile whack a mole mixture of insults and mockery. It could be announced tommorow by officials that this has been ongoing and the naysayers would have never doubted

Old 07-06-2015, 09:28 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,543,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I read it. and???

read this....

Quote:
Solar radiation management has “three essential characteristics,” notes the International Risk Governance Council (IRGC). “It is cheap, fast and imperfect,” [4] Citing geoengineering activist, David Keith, the IRGC explains that by injecting 13,000 tons of sulphate aerosol into the stratosphere on a daily basis, they would offset the radiative effects of a doubling of atmospheric CO2 concentrations. This compares to having to remove “225 million tons per day of CO2 from the atmosphere for 25 years.”

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/i...on-management/

Old 07-06-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:

thanks for sharing... you got any pictures??

how does one get addicted?

Old 07-12-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
When this topic is raised the responses are usually dog pile whack a mole mixture of insults and mockery. It could be announced tommorow by officials that this has been ongoing and the naysayers would have never doubted
hard to dispute whats going on in the real world....

Quote:
Californians Accuse Gov. Brown Of Willful Neglect, Question Why He Permits Massive Chemtrail Spraying Program Conducted Over The Entire State Of California Since Drought Began

http://www.zengardner.com/california...geoengineered/

Old 07-12-2015, 01:56 PM

27,350 posts, read 15,472,382 times
[quote=Kawena;40139991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Huh.. not applied yet.... you sure about that??

In 2015 this is not future technology.
It is the here & now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies