Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 03:14 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I don't expect much from cons, yet they still usually come up with less.
I know, it's sad & predictable.

So OP, are you trying to say that illegals who commit crimes, certain people have no problem with that & don't want them to leave? I don't understand what you're getting at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2015, 03:15 PM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Lots more of our home grown citizens do way more damage then the desperate illegals.

I would not just remove that rag I would have burned it.

"Desperate illegals?

Awww, what a sympathy getter you try to use there.

I'm not buying it.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
the last days... good is bad and bad is good. You have noticed.

Yes, I've mentioned that myself a few times here lately.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
What I find truly sad is how you people try and defend illegals.... speaks volumes.

kerrymac, there are many here that will defend ANYTHING that the leftists do no matter how obviously wrong or detrimental to our Nation.

They work hard to destroy & divide this country.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:21 PM

2,476 posts, read 2,604,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
We don't defend illegal immigration. We speak out against untrue stereotypes and the attempt to demonize brown people with distorted information.

We are FOR comprehensive immigration reform which includes e-verify, a secure border, immediate deportation of any illegal with a criminal record and a path to permanent residency for the rest. SB744 passed by the bi-partisan Senate 68-32 is a perfect example of what we stand for.
It's that path to permanent residency for the rest, is what makes a right wing conservative's hemorrhoids grow an inch a week, now doesn't it?
Brown people???
You must be a racist because I never mentioned brown people....I just said illegals and we don't need any new laws just enforce the old ones.

No country can survive without securing their borders but I guess that's no concern for you.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Are you s...... me with this? Are you actually arguing that Confederates are biblically good and poor, desperate people trying to make a few dollars with back busting labor to feed their families are bad? If they were crossing the border to kidnap people and illegally remove them to Mexico and designate them property would you be more inclined to like them?

Oh sing a sad song of BS.

Calling criminal behavior good but another defending their country bad you are proving the point.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:24 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Oh sing a sad song of BS.

Calling criminal behavior good but another defending their country bad you are proving the point.
Obviously you can point out where anyone called rapes, murders, robberies, etc. "good behavior".

Old 07-09-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
We don't defend illegal immigration. We speak out against untrue stereotypes and the attempt to demonize brown people with distorted information.

We are FOR comprehensive immigration reform which includes e-verify, a secure border, immediate deportation of any illegal with a criminal record and a path to permanent residency for the rest. SB744 passed by the bi-partisan Senate 68-32 is a perfect example of what we stand for.
It's that path to permanent residency for the rest, is what makes a right wing conservative's hemorrhoids grow an inch a week, now doesn't it?

It is defended right here in this very thread and often in these very pages.

You are aware of that too.

In your very post you list the desired rewards for illegal entrants.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:25 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,300,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
mexican is not an ethnicity
I disagree but your post is irrelevant.

Old 07-09-2015, 03:27 PM

62,976 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Lots more of our home grown citizens do way more damage then the desperate illegals.

I would not just remove that rag I would have burned it.
Desperate illegals? Who would those be? We have 320 million people in this country which includes roughly 12 million illegals. Do the math. Of course there are going to be more Americans percentage wise that commit crimes. But so what? The crimes committed by illegal aliens could have been preventable and they would have been if they hadn't come here illegally.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies