Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 06:57 AM

18,982 posts, read 9,130,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
you may laugh and mock me all you want, and yes, I did make a mistake, however, I'm willing to say, with no uncertainty the power American's have given the government, is dangerous....

and no, the sky isn't falling just yet, but what Obama and Kerry just did with Iran will have serious very serious and negative results.....

I don't think a whole lot of people understand, just how powerful, the Clinton's and Bush's are?

and btw, think for a moment, about both Bobby and John Kennedy....

Yes, I question White Water, Hillary shredded all the evidence, and then Vince Foster turned up dead in the park, with a whole lot of iffy things about his so called suicide, and then Hillary's outburst of "what difference does it make?"

to be honest, there are a whole lot of you fast asleep and unable to not only look at the truth, but realize the position America is presently in....

So, laugh and mock, all you want....but believe me, it isn't a laughing matter.
When it comes to money and power, you don't see corporations laughing, they just lay off their employees and move to other countries...what government in their right mind, ignores illegal aliens, and Arabs and Muslims buying up our banks, our ports, and endorses a common core educational system in America....

God, you people are so gullible.
You should write for The Onion. I'm serious, you are a hoot. Your posts are laugh out loud ridiculous.

Talk about gullible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2015, 06:58 AM

59,575 posts, read 27,706,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
One little man with deep pockets can do quite a bit. It's got people taking Donny seriously, eh?
" It's got people taking Donny seriously, eh?"

Yes it is.

I was at a large event(non-political) and was surprised at how many people were talking about Trump and how the agreed with him.

Maybe you should get more.

Old 07-15-2015, 06:58 AM

29,003 posts, read 30,445,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
I'm telling you, this guy is gonna be president.
I also think at some point he will bail on the Republican Party.
And this is not any support or endorsement on my part, it's too early for me to make a decision on who I am going to consider voting for.
The roster on all sides is pretty lame so far.

For me, the jury is still out, if he is even going to run...like I said before, he's got an investment in America, just as much as "legal" Americans do...and he doesn't want to see his investments turn into a dirty lil Mexico....our country is becoming so corrupt, right underneath our noses....did you consider reading his book?

I'm going to get it....so interested in what else he has to say on other issues.

Old 07-15-2015, 07:00 AM

29,003 posts, read 30,445,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
" It's got people taking Donny seriously, eh?"

Yes it is.

I was at a large event(non-political) and was surprised at how many people were talking about Trump and how the agreed with him.

Maybe you should get more.
I like him b/c he's not a dirty politician....and he wants to pass a clean America on for his kids....politicians don't care and they have proven that, by abandoning the American people. And I'm talking about both sides of the coin here....

Old 07-15-2015, 07:39 AM

1,603 posts, read 1,118,727 times
Too lazy to read through all the pages, but anyone have a non-blog confirmation of this?

Old 07-15-2015, 07:43 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,845,293 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, ?This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.? | Politics

Seems awful strange to me that now, the so called escaped Drug Lord is making threats now?

Trump has upset the entire Washington apple cart, and getting people all riled up about these illegals is definately going to effect many greedy owners of businesses......

Did anyone see that huge hole that the drug Cartel dug out, to get out of prison, I don't believe it....

How in the world could one little man have dug that huge hole/Tunnel

and to boot, clinton's remarks proves how utterly corrupt he and his wife are, and have been in the past.

Washington sucks....big time...it's all about money and to heck with the lives of the Americans....

I am even more now convinced that Herman Cain was most certainly sabatoged.

What happened with Herman Cain? If Bill Clinton said that to Bush then it's feeling more like a Politician Cartel. I'm not into anyone shutting anyone up. Aren't we supposed to be a free country able to say what we think and feel.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:18 AM

20,523 posts, read 15,963,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
One little man with deep pockets can do quite a bit. It's got people taking Donny seriously, eh?
Trump was rough in how he talking about Mexican illegal aliens. The way things have been coming down since he said that stuff just proves the man's right.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:31 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,297,851 times
Quote:
I've been saying this for years....remember White Water, where Hillary was shredding documents that could have convicted them....so they had no evidence of what she was doing, and then Vince Foster....
Google Vince Foster.
How about a link to show she did that?

Old 07-15-2015, 08:36 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,910,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
How about a link to show she did that?
Since when do conspiracy theorists need facts? For over two decades the right has been spewing these tinfoil hat conspiracies without a shred of evidence, but lack of evidence never slows them down in the least. The OP is a case in point.

Old 07-15-2015, 08:56 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,171,682 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, ?This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.? | Politics

Seems awful strange to me that now, the so called escaped Drug Lord is making threats now?

Trump has upset the entire Washington apple cart, and getting people all riled up about these illegals is definately going to effect many greedy owners of businesses......

Did anyone see that huge hole that the drug Cartel dug out, to get out of prison, I don't believe it....

How in the world could one little man have dug that huge hole/Tunnel
Hmmm, a mass conspiracy. You think it's strange that El Chapo is making threats now. But how were the conspirators able to make Mr. Trump tweet that he would kick El Chapo's ass? Have you considered that?

Also, I have not seen one person aver that El Chapo dug a mile long tunnel all by himself. Of course he didn't. No human being can.

Quote:
and to boot, clinton's remarks proves how utterly corrupt he and his wife are, and have been in the past.

Washington sucks....big time...it's all about money and to heck with the lives of the Americans....

I am even more now convinced that Herman Cain was most certainly sabatoged.
Why would anyone bother sabotaging Herman Cain? It's not like he had any chance of winning anything. 9-9-9. Seriously?

BTW, you do realize that Beforeitsnews.com has been described as a Wikipedia for conspiracy nuts? Anyone can provide content there, and it clearly shows by looking at ridiculous headlines.

Mr. Trump and the Clintons are close - Mr. Trump invited Bill and Hillary to his 2005 wedding, even.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies