Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2015, 12:24 PM

28,989 posts, read 30,406,553 times

Advertisements

Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, ?This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.? | Politics

Seems awful strange to me that now, the so called escaped Drug Lord is making threats now?

Trump has upset the entire Washington apple cart, and getting people all riled up about these illegals is definately going to effect many greedy owners of businesses......

Did anyone see that huge hole that the drug Cartel dug out, to get out of prison, I don't believe it....

How in the world could one little man have dug that huge hole/Tunnel

and to boot, clinton's remarks proves how utterly corrupt he and his wife are, and have been in the past.

Washington sucks....big time...it's all about money and to heck with the lives of the Americans....

I am even more now convinced that Herman Cain was most certainly sabatoged.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 07-14-2015 at 12:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 12:26 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,475,007 times
The Clintons might take a hit out on him.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:27 PM

68,379 posts, read 54,615,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Bill Clinton Tells Jeb Bush, ?This Trump Thing Will Be Taken Care Of.? | Politics

Seems awful strange to me that now, the so called escaped Drug Lord is making threats now?

Trump has set up the entire Washington apple cart, and getting people all riled up about these illegals is definately going to effect many greedy owners of businesses......

Did anyone see that huge hole that the drug Cartel dug out, to get out of prison, I don't believe it....

How in the world could one little man have dug that huge hole/Tunnel

and to boot, clinton's remarks proves how utterly corrupt he and his wife are, and have been in the past.

Washington sucks....big time...it's all about money and to heck with the lives of the Americans....

I am even more now convinced that Herman Cain was most certainly sabatoged.

One little man with deep pockets can do quite a bit. It's got people taking Donny seriously, eh?

Old 07-14-2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
One little man with deep pockets can do quite a bit. It's got people taking Donny seriously, eh?
yes, indeed, a lot of people are taking him seriously....b/c he is NOT a corrupt politician.....

Donald Trump has said things that people have been starving for, for years....

Old 07-14-2015, 12:37 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,634,957 times
Blogs and unknown sources should never be believed unless there is clarification by known sources.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:39 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,446,743 times
When's Bubba gonna renounce his membership in Trumps exclusive Golf Club? Bubba also likes Trump quite a bit, he thinks he's fun to golf with and he very much likes the fact the Trump makes donations to the Clinton Foundation.

But with everyone else jumping off the Trumptanic, wonder when Bubba will barrell passed the women and children and claim a lifeboat for himself?

Old 07-14-2015, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Blogs and unknown sources should never be believed unless there is clarification by known sources.
are you kidding me.....? Your talking about a whole lot of money to be lost if Americas start screaming at Washington to do something...they fear him and they're starting to melt...lest we forget, Trump is not a politician....

Wake the heck up....

Man is evil by nature....how many Presidents have to be assassinated for you and others to believe that?

Old 07-14-2015, 12:40 PM

you people can bet, it's going to be Bush/Clinton, no matter what? Mark my words.

Old 07-14-2015, 12:42 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,684,388 times
Bill, head of the Clinton family, is going to take care of this thing for George, the head of the Bush crime family, eh? And I suppose this leaves Trump as the heroic man against the odds? Lolol ... what planet are you guys on?

Old 07-14-2015, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Bill, head of the Clinton family, is going to take care of this thing for George, the head of the Bush crime family, eh? And I suppose this leaves Trump as the heroic man against the odds? Lolol ... what planet are you guys on?
if Jebb makes it, Hillary is bound to win...what planet are you on?

Why do you think Obama all of a sudden is doing all this stuff, to get the dem votes out there....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies