Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2015, 07:26 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
In all these threads and comments, not one instance of proof that PP money pays for abortions. But, a usual, facts don't matter.
Of course they don't "pay for abortions", they CHARGE for abortions......either the woman or the tax payers pay.

Old 08-08-2015, 07:36 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Of course they don't "pay for abortions", they CHARGE for abortions......either the woman or the tax payers pay.
How dare those silly women pay for exercising their right to decide to have an abortion, huh?

Old 08-08-2015, 10:07 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,161,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
And you will never listen to with you fingers in your ears. Too bad.
And yet I did listen to it, which is why I was able to say it was a conservative saying things conservatives like yourself want to hear.

Old 08-08-2015, 10:30 AM

2,464 posts, read 6,466,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
.....you more than likely would have supported slavery.

You look at both as "sub-human".

Not to mention the fact that you're a disgusting human being.
Fair enough. Pro-lifers try to use the government to control women but cloak it in some noble cause - "we're saving a ZYGOTE... I mean a baby... women should just do what their told!! Close your legs you whores!!!" They live in the past and lament the days when women could be kept in line by a good beating and men could make them have 10 kids because males can't control their urge to impregnate their tired wife. Ahh, the good ol' days...

The thing is, males in this country made a mistake when they allowed women to vote and have higher education. Now we can't be contained. We have control over how many kids we want. Imagine that... women with control over their own destinies. And some people just bust a brain vessel at the thought (which makes me laugh).

I bet you have family members and friends who have gone to Planned Parenthood. I have an uncle (in law) who calls people who have had abortions on par with ISIS. I actually laughed at his comment because I wonder if he knows his wife had an abortion. I love him, but he's an idiot.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:13 PM

884 posts, read 716,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
And that is what a woman decides to do when she aborts. She has decided she does not want to supply life support against her will. {excluding troubled, wanted pregnancies}

Since the woman did not give CONSENT to the pregnancy in the first place, she has every right to abort.

Again, PP IS NOT selling fetal tissue.

I took one of my cats to the vet today, had a senior panel run, a thimbleful of blood.

They charged me a $2.00 Biohazard Fee.

Does that mean they are selling my cat's blood for a profit? Without my consent?

NOPE. It simply means disposal of that blood requires special handling.....and that costs money. No bogeyman, no conspiracy, perfectly legal.

And when a hospital harvests a dead child's organs, they have to pay the doctors and nurses who do the procedure and prepare the organs for shipment. They also have to pay the person/s who pick up and deliver the organs.

Money changes hands..........THAT DOES NOT MEAN the organs are being sold!

Why is this soooo hard for some people to grasp?.........or is it that they are being deliberately obtuse as to not ruin a good rant in favor of their agenda?

These people are either:

1. Dumb as a box of rocks.
or
2. Deceitful.
I would be more than happy to take a test with you to see who is as dumb as a box of rocks. What else do you have besides weak personal opinions. Where in this diatribe of nonsense are any facts.

I suppose you could post a receipt for the cat blood I guess. Did you or do you work at a hospital or abortion clinic Annie? I look forward to the proof that your not just talking out your ....

Old 08-08-2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabear2 View Post
Fair enough. [b] Pro-lifers try to use the government to control women but cloak it in some noble cause - "we're saving a ZYGOTE... I mean a baby... women should just do what their told!! Close your legs you whores!!!" They live in the past and lament the days when women could be kept in line by a good beating and men could make them have 10 kids because males can't control their urge to impregnate their tired wife. Ahh, the good ol' days...

I bet you have family members and friends who have gone to Planned Parenthood. I have an uncle (in law) who calls people who have had abortions on par with ISIS. I actually laughed at his comment because I wonder if he knows his wife had an abortion. I love him, but he's an idiot.
Wow, sounds like the perfect wife. You married? I have no affiliation with government other than they take my hard earned money ie: tax the sheet out of me for crap like PP. If you believe the sunshine and rainbows PP is blowing up your arse so be it. Now try to wrap this around that tin-foil hat you have on but is it possible that some people happen to know that a woman carries millions and millions of eggs, and that just one egg take that stroll down the tube in hopes of meeting mr sperm.

The egg realizes it has about a week or so to meet mr sperm. And if it does then comes that whole 32-36 week baking in the oven with the hopes of no defects. And then Bamm, that little one passes that place we men call our greatest enemy (lol, joke) and all sudden change in pressure and breathes on it own.

To some this is called a miracle. Of millions and millions I get to be born only to have mommy sell my parts for whatever her reasons. Or to even abort me cuz it was with some loser at the club. Yea she was drunk but what about me. I made it....Or so I thought.

Nah, mommabear, (ironic) it couldn't be any of those reasons now could it. Take the F in hat off....

Yes ,there are valid reasons for some abortions I am very aware of that so plz save that line if planning on using it.

Old 08-08-2015, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
How dare those silly women pay for exercising their right to decide to have an abortion, huh?
We should have a tax system that people pay into but only have to pay for things they use or see necessary.

Fla bob, your parties bull sheet would crumble without the taxpayers not wanting to pay for your "silly women" and these programs. That is of course unless you want to pay for it bob. So easy to make jokes and such when supporting programs using other peoples money huh Bob. Helped any homeless today bob? Let them stay at your cozy place on the beach bob? Went down to the beach and feed any homeless bob? Ever went and took a homeless person and actually helped the weak individuals bathe get clothes, food etc. Don't forget some antibiotic cream for all those sores they will have bob. No not the ones on the corner who make 20k year either.

Talk out one end don't cha....People like this make me sick with their big fat arse bellies all full from those millions of snack cakes stuffing those faces, then wanting others to pay for the needy... We know dam good well whom they are don't we bob....

And yes I have a heart some programs are necessary for the sick etc

Old 08-08-2015, 01:28 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
I would be more than happy to take a test with you to see who is as dumb as a box of rocks. What else do you have besides weak personal opinions. Where in this diatribe of nonsense are any facts.

I suppose you could post a receipt for the cat blood I guess. Did you or do you work at a hospital or abortion clinic Annie? I look forward to the proof that your not just talking out your ....
Here are the first two questions on the test:

1. Do you think people work for free?

2. Do you think business supplies are free?

Last edited by Annie53; 08-08-2015 at 01:42 PM..

Old 08-08-2015, 01:40 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,036,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmycountry View Post
Wow, sounds like the perfect wife. You married? I have no affiliation with government other than they take my hard earned money ie: tax the sheet out of me for crap like PP. If you believe the sunshine and rainbows PP is blowing up your arse so be it. Now try to wrap this around that tin-foil hat you have on but is it possible that some people happen to know that a woman carries millions and millions of eggs, and that just one egg take that stroll down the tube in hopes of meeting mr sperm.

The egg realizes it has about a week or so to meet mr sperm. And if it does then comes that whole 32-36 week baking in the oven with the hopes of no defects. And then Bamm, that little one passes that place we men call our greatest enemy (lol, joke) and all sudden change in pressure and breathes on it own.

To some this is called a miracle. Of millions and millions I get to be born only to have mommy sell my parts for whatever her reasons. Or to even abort me cuz it was with some loser at the club. Yea she was drunk but what about me. I made it....Or so I thought.

Nah, mommabear, (ironic) it couldn't be any of those reasons now could it. Take the F in hat off....

Yes ,there are valid reasons for some abortions I am very aware of that so plz save that line if planning on using it.
That's quite an imagination you have there!

Do you have conversations with your fingers and toes too?

"It's time to cut our nails, Mr. Iluvmycountry, they are too long and when they bang into things it hurts us. "

LMAO

Old 08-08-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Here are the first two questions on the test:

1. Do you think people work for free?

2. Do you think business supplies are free?
Wow, that is so above my education. You win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies