Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 08:18 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,227,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I know, right? Women shouldn't work at all. Between their monthly cycles, and their responsibility to have babies and take care of babies, they just don't have any business being outside the home.
Hey, think of all the money they would save on shoes!

Old 08-04-2015, 12:22 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,644,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I've not seen any comments on why this attorney was in the office to begin with. If I'm not mistaken she'd given birth mere weeks before and thought so much of her child that she had to run back to work instead of staying home bonding and learning how to care for her baby.

Clearly her job was more important than the life she helped bring into this world.
The linked article states her baby was 3 months old.

The thing about mortgage holders and landlords is they want you to pay your mortgage or rent even if you have a new baby. The same is true of the electric company and the grocery store.

Do you defend the right of mothers to not work but instead accept public assistance? I hope that you do, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Old 01-05-2016, 01:20 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,908,120 times
This thread is the funniest thing EVER.

NOBODY anti-Trump got the facts correct or want to admit them. LOL people are even upset about "babies' tummies".

HAHAHA THERE WAS NO BABY HE WAS HOME WITH HIS PRE PUMPED MILK.

NOBODY here (except me) ever even did a deposition.

It's in a CONFERENCE room. NOT a court.

Just a bunch of lawyers and each witness one at a time.

You ask and answer questions on video tape.

The WOMAN HAD PRE SCHEDULED BREAKS.

Even if her milk was too much to wait, she could have gone and PUMPED.

Instead of leaving the CONFERENCE ROOM to PUMP, she whipped it out in front of the conference room people.

SHE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT SHE COULD HAVE LEFT THE ROOM.

She was GRANDSTANDING. Simple as that. She needed extra time to think of her next round of questions.

Old 01-05-2016, 02:06 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,227,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
This thread is the funniest thing EVER.

NOBODY anti-Trump got the facts correct or want to admit them. LOL people are even upset about "babies' tummies".

HAHAHA THERE WAS NO BABY HE WAS HOME WITH HIS PRE PUMPED MILK.

NOBODY here (except me) ever even did a deposition.

It's in a CONFERENCE room. NOT a court.

Just a bunch of lawyers and each witness one at a time.

You ask and answer questions on video tape.

The WOMAN HAD PRE SCHEDULED BREAKS.

Even if her milk was too much to wait, she could have gone and PUMPED.

Instead of leaving the CONFERENCE ROOM to PUMP, she whipped it out in front of the conference room people.

SHE DID NOT HAVE TO DO THAT SHE COULD HAVE LEFT THE ROOM.

She was GRANDSTANDING. Simple as that. She needed extra time to think of her next round of questions.
Wrong on so much of that. Trump wanted to ignore the previously agreed to breaks that she had scheduled so that she could pump. That was when she pulled out the pump so he finally backed down and agreed to a break as opposed to the attorney getting up and leaving the room while the deposition was in progress and they were on the record with the witness refusing to agree to a break.

And no, you are not the only one here who has taken depositions.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:20 AM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/trum...350815777.html

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.

He sounds awfully dreadful...while I believe we need to vote for NEITHER Bush or Clinton. Trump is a DUD. He will not get my vote.
Judging by the appearance of all the wives he's had, he doesn't seem bothered by the containers the milk comes in...

Old 01-07-2016, 02:54 PM

22,146 posts, read 33,563,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Judging by the appearance of all the wives he's had, he doesn't seem bothered by the containers the milk comes in...
Have you seen the package displaying the containers? Whats there to complain about?

Old 01-07-2016, 03:01 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/trum...350815777.html

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.

He sounds awfully dreadful...while I believe we need to vote for NEITHER Bush or Clinton. Trump is a DUD. He will not get my vote.
Can you read the sticky?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies