Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 06:31 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,823,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk Wallow View Post
Again, if breastfeeding is so natural, why do men not go around with their penises hanging out? After all, peeing is natural. Why don't women just go around pantsless? Menstruation is natural. Fer crick sake, people don't want to see your baby feeders and a kid sucking away. This is not tribal Africa. Do this in private. My sister was an IT professional and she managed to pump her breasts around a 9 to 5 schedule. She did not tell people in public Oh I have to go pump my breasts.
Are you genuinely too ignorant or obtuse to see the difference between something that emits bodily waste and something that emits nourishment for infants? I have pity for you. But only a very little bit of pity, because that's all you deserve.

Your uptight inability to handle a woman feeding her child is your problem. No one else's - just yours.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:11 PM

10,114 posts, read 19,415,962 times
Hey, didn't the Pope recently tell mothers at a rather long ceremony, to go ahead and feed their babies, don't feel they have to hide, or cover up? Seems the Pope is a better determination of what's moral. I think this was in Brazil, I'm not sure, but the Pope probably felt it was better to just let people be comfortable than having them wandering all over looking for a private room.

Old 07-31-2015, 09:15 PM

10,114 posts, read 19,415,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Are you genuinely too ignorant or obtuse to see the difference between something that emits bodily waste and something that emits nourishment for infants? I have pity for you. But only a very little bit of pity, because that's all you deserve.

Your uptight inability to handle a woman feeding her child is your problem. No one else's - just yours.

Does anyone think about the baby in such circumstances? Their tummies are barely the size of a small walnut, and they need feeding frequently. When hungry/thirsty, they hurt. Why does anyone want a baby to hurt so they don't have to acknowledge there's an exposed breast in their line of sight?

Old 08-01-2015, 05:31 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,389,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl View Post
I love it! Some women have no sense of decency and flaunt their breast feeding instead of being modest. Glad that Trump said something because I agree.
Apparently you agree with hearsay because you obviously didn't even click in to see what ACTUALLY happened...you'll be a very well informed voter - but be my guest throwing your vote away on Trump.

Old 08-01-2015, 09:11 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,572,861 times
He's disgusting and always has been.
What is even more disgusting is that anyone could take this clown seriously as the possible next leader of our country!

Old 08-01-2015, 09:28 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,128,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/trum...350815777.html

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.

He sounds awfully dreadful...while I believe we need to vote for NEITHER Bush or Clinton. Trump is a DUD. He will not get my vote.
Vote for Bernie Sanders. He's old enough not to play political games, and his history backs this up.

Old 08-02-2015, 05:38 AM

519 posts, read 777,566 times
What exactly is disgusting about breastfeeding or a beast pump? I don't understand at all how anyone could be offended by either one of those things.

Old 08-03-2015, 11:27 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,216,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepheyr View Post
What exactly is disgusting about breastfeeding or a beast pump? I don't understand at all how anyone could be offended by either one of those things.

The attorney was using it during a frivolous lawsuit deposition as a delay tactic and Trump and his lawyers got tired of it.

She ended up losing the lawsuit very badly.

Old 08-03-2015, 11:48 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,473,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
The attorney was using it during a frivolous lawsuit deposition as a delay tactic and Trump and his lawyers got tired of it.

She ended up losing the lawsuit very badly.

All the sheep read is the headlines. Don't even bother. Now on to the "serious" candidates, who only have pure thoughts, never lie behind those false smiles, etc. Those are the one's the sheep love!

As for those who think Trump's comment is out of line, it's, well, interesting, how so many of them favor Hillary instead:

Hillary Clinton Refuses Apologize Laughing Rape Victim Child | The Daily Caller

Old 08-03-2015, 01:55 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryleeII View Post
Does anyone think about the baby in such circumstances? Their tummies are barely the size of a small walnut, and they need feeding frequently. When hungry/thirsty, they hurt. Why does anyone want a baby to hurt so they don't have to acknowledge there's an exposed breast in their line of sight?
Apparently you did not read the article or the comments or you would know there was not a tiny baby with a walnut size tummy hurting because she was hungry. This was the owner of her own law firm causing a scene in the middle of a deposition. As an experienced attorney she should have been able to use her words to enforce her breast pumping break but instead she resorted to cheap theatrics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies