Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 11:16 AM

596 posts, read 628,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/trum...350815777.html

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.

He sounds awfully dreadful...while I believe we need to vote for NEITHER Bush or Clinton. Trump is a DUD. He will not get my vote.
What I don't get about Trump is that he says he'll improve race relations in this country but then makes large assumptions about hispanics.

Aside from that, I still hope he gets the Presidential Nominee because if he does, that's good bye to Jeb Bush (they are way too entitled...who said we wanted, or needed another ungoldly few years of a Bush in the WH???)

AND means he won't stand a chance next to Hilary and I'll take Hilary over a Republican ANY DAY.

Old 07-30-2015, 11:18 AM

596 posts, read 628,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatTX View Post
So far, he's managed to offend minorities, immigrants, women, veterans. Who’s next?
Not the hillbilly hicks that's for sure...they loved that racists rhetoric.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:16 PM

62,997 posts, read 29,178,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMorena View Post
What I don't get about Trump is that he says he'll improve race relations in this country but then makes large assumptions about hispanics.

Aside from that, I still hope he gets the Presidential Nominee because if he does, that's good bye to Jeb Bush (they are way too entitled...who said we wanted, or needed another ungoldly few years of a Bush in the WH???)

AND means he won't stand a chance next to Hilary and I'll take Hilary over a Republican ANY DAY.
Assumptions about Hispanics? Did you mean facts about illegal aliens?

Old 07-30-2015, 01:31 PM

920 posts, read 932,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Then what are you calling bizarre? Why is it bizarre for an attorney to be at a legal proceeding instead of home with her baby?
again, actually read the post. It was in reply to another post, actually read that one too. Imagining things and briefly summarizing over and over instead of just taking words at face value is like asking who's on first

Old 07-30-2015, 01:31 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,960,165 times
As a conservative, I find Trump disgusting. There is no way I would ever vote for him.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:34 PM

9,531 posts, read 15,892,286 times
In his case, "saying what he feels" is just another way to say his ego is too big to know what tact is. He's reached a point of no return long ago so now it's his MO.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
You really think women who are breastfeeding/pumping should not be allowed back to work?
Where in the world does it say that in her post you are replying to? answer:no where.

Again, read below and see where it says such a thing.

I breastfed for 18 months.

I did NOT TAKE ON a HIGH PROFILE case 3 months after my baby was born.

I did NOT SCHEDULE BREAKS then pretend to need extras.

As YOU should know, your breasts are ON A SCHEDULE, TOO.

If she had to go pump, she COULD HAVE simply left the room instead of grandstanding pulling out the pump.

WHO even brings their pump in the room? LMFAO HILARIOUS grandstanding.

AND, BTW, I was a professional witness and have done HUNDREDS of house of depositions.

Have you? Since you're asking credentials, and all.

I think you don't even understand a DEPOSITION is simply a bunch of lawyers and witnesses in a room. Being taped, usually.

NOBODY was forcing her to stay there. It's ridiculous. There are NO repercussions except the people get mad when you delay the proceeding.

She was simply grandstanding for sympathy and to get extra time to THINK about her follow up questions.

And it worked for some of you, obviously.

Old 07-30-2015, 01:42 PM

1,753 posts, read 2,905,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
That IS disgusting. There was absolutely no reason to do that in front of anyone. Why didn't she excuse herself? Very different than the natural act of breastfeeding an actual child. I would be just as disgusted if a man decided to pee in a jar in front of me.
Soo you didn't bother to actually read the article?

Old 07-30-2015, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
As a conservative, I find Trump disgusting. There is no way I would ever vote for him.
maybe that is something we can all agree on

Old 07-30-2015, 01:53 PM

Here is Trumps reply.

Trump rushed to Twitter this morning to respond to Beck's claims; however, the 69-year-old presidential hopeful does not deny his alleged "meltdown."
@CNN & @CNNPolitics did not say that lawyer Beck lost the case and I got legal fees. Also, she wanted to breast pump in front of me at dep," the controversy-prone star tweeted Wednesday followed by, "Lawyer Elizabeth Beck was easy for me to beat. Ask her clients if they are happy with her results against me. Got total win and legal fees."
".CNN & @CNNPolitics Lawyer Elizabeth Beck did a terrible job against me, she lost (I even got legal fees). I loved beating her,she was easy," Trump continued his tirade. "@CNN Why is somebody (Beck) I beat so soundly all of a sudden an expert on Donald Trump (all over television). She knows nothing about me."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies