Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 09:15 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,644,241 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
Good point.
And why wasn't she home caring for her baby, what in the world was she doing there at a legal proceeding? Ok we know but it's bizarre.
things that make you go hmmm....

She's definately not mother of the year here either.
She was at a legal proceeding because she is an attorney.

She's not mother of the year because she went to work? Are you willing to support her and her family?

Old 07-29-2015, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Love it, love it, love it....
Trump has balls

She had no decency & no modesty-
He called her out on it, lol

Yeah baby
How I wish Marc Cuban would run w/ Trump!

Perhaps if you bothered to read the linked story, you would be able to comment on what actually happened. Just a thought.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:38 PM

2,744 posts, read 4,237,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
He needs to get a tabloid talk show, Because that is what his run has turned into. How can anyone take this man with the Star Trek Tribble on his head seriously?

He's had that gig.

Women who breast feed are disgusting? Has this guy looked in the mirror lately?

Old 07-29-2015, 09:53 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,475,707 times
Some Famous Germaphobes: Michael Jackson, Howard Hughes, Howard Stern... Trump is in good company. LOL.

Old 07-29-2015, 10:37 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,916,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
I think it's pretty funny. If the guy makes it that far, he's getting my vote. I want him as President just for the entertainment value.
If you are being serious, I honestly question your reasoning to vote for someone.

Old 07-29-2015, 10:42 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,116,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Really? It's bizarre that a woman goes back to work after having a baby? She pushed a baby out of her body, not her brain, and she remained competent to perform the profession of her choice despite having given birth.
Evidently she is not that competent because she lost that case for her clients.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Evidently she is not that competent because she lost that case for her clients.
Someone loses every case. No lawyer wins every time. Are they all incompetent?

Old 07-29-2015, 11:09 PM

23,644 posts, read 12,569,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
She wasn't breastfeeding. He just saw the clean pump.
Exactly. She wasn't planning on breastfeeding she was planning on breast pumping, two different things and I don't know why people keep referring to breastfeeding .. unless they think she had given birth to a breast pump.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with breastfeeding 'in public', breast pumping on the other hand..

Trump did say that he'd thought she was planning on doing it right there in front of everyone when she pulled out the pump. She said his face was red when he said she was 'disgusting'. Perhaps the thought of her doing it in front of everyone made him embarrassed, hence the blushing. She also said that he'd run out of the room right after making that comment to her, probably so he wouldn't witness her doing it.

Trump doesn't strike me as a person who would run out of a room when he's toe to toe with someone, but since he did maybe he actually was thinking that she planned to do it right there.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Exactly. She wasn't planning on breastfeeding she was planning on breast pumping, two different things and I don't know why people keep referring to breastfeeding .. unless they think she had given birth to a breast pump.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with breastfeeding 'in public', breast pumping on the other hand..

Trump did say that he'd thought she was planning on doing it right there in front of everyone when she pulled out the pump. She said his face was red when he said she was 'disgusting'. Perhaps the thought of her doing it in front of everyone made him embarrassed, hence the blushing. She also said that he'd run out of the room right after making that comment to her, probably so he wouldn't witness her doing it.

Trump doesn't strike me as a person who would run out of a room when he's toe to toe with someone, but since he did maybe he actually was thinking that she planned to do it right there.
Have you ever breastfed? Infants tend to eat every so many hours. The milk is ready to flow at feeding time. The milk does not know that the baby is not there and will not be nursing. You don't just pump whenever it is convenient, you pump when it is time for the baby to nurse. Breasts become engorged at feeding time, which can be quite painful. Or, the milk can just let down and flow. Not just a drop or two, ounces. This leads to soaked, dripping wet shirts.

Why should this woman not be allowed to leave the room and pump in private? She knew she would need to pump and arranged the break beforehand. She cannot just magically not need to pump; it doesn't work that way.

Old 07-29-2015, 11:21 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,373,234 times
After 8 years of Bush and 6 years of Obama, I am convinced the office of President is not really that important to the stability of the nation or the world, thus I support Trumps candidacy. Cheap entertainment in manageable five second soundbites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies