Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2015, 08:01 PM

920 posts, read 932,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
That IS disgusting. There was absolutely no reason to do that in front of anyone. Why didn't she excuse herself? Very different than the natural act of breastfeeding an actual child. I would be just as disgusted if a man decided to pee in a jar in front of me.
Good point.
And why wasn't she home caring for her baby, what in the world was she doing there at a legal proceeding? Ok we know but it's bizarre.
things that make you go hmmm....

She's definately not mother of the year here either.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:10 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,394,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
If you aren't voting for him, you are not the voter he is trying to get. Don't over value yourself in this. Trump knows who will vote for him and who won't. Trump isn't even remotely trying to get people like you to vote for him. If he was, would he say what he says?

No.
I'm saying I'm not firmly in the republican or Democratic Party. Those voters will vote for whoever their party picks, and they don't need to be wooed at all. Im the type of voter that could be swayed, and why they do all the political ads and campaigning.

BTW I wouldn't vote for Hillary either, so this election may be the first time I vote for a third party in over 20 years.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingDeadGirl View Post
I love it! Some women have no sense of decency and flaunt their breast feeding instead of being modest. Glad that Trump said something because I agree.
She was trying to be modest and had a pre arranged break to do it. He started his blow hard guff, so she got a pump out. Those pumps are clean BTW. You have to sterilize it.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:16 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,184,449 times
Love it, love it, love it....
Trump has balls

She had no decency & no modesty-
He called her out on it, lol

Yeah baby
How I wish Marc Cuban would run w/ Trump!

Old 07-29-2015, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
Breast feeding is natural and certainly NOT disgusting However, using a breast pump when not alone IS both distasteful and unnecessary. Still, it is not disgusting, but, it should be noted that storing milk is not actually breastfeeding.
She wasn't breastfeeding. He just saw the clean pump.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:19 PM

I feel so bad for the Republican Party. He is going to lose this election for them, and this is the year I thought repubs could actually win.

Hopefully better candidates will actually get the nomination for both parties.

Old 07-29-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
I just love this whole business. He's destroying the Republican party and most of the other GOP candidates are just staring stupidly ahead like deer caught in a headlamp afraid if they move or say something they will suffer his ire. I have not seen anything like this in the media since the Old Morton Downy Jr show on the tube.
Exactly. It's just so weird.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:01 PM

424 posts, read 382,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/trum...350815777.html

Presidential candidate Donald Trump called a lawyer and breastfeeding mother “disgusting” after she requested a break from a deposition in order to pump, according to a New York Times report on Tuesday.

He sounds awfully dreadful...while I believe we need to vote for NEITHER Bush or Clinton. Trump is a DUD. He will not get my vote.
Exactly! That's why I support Bernie, he's the only candidate with an actual plan.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:02 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,001,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I feel so bad for the Republican Party. He is going to lose this election for them, and this is the year I thought repubs could actually win.

Hopefully better candidates will actually get the nomination for both parties.
If anybody thinks that one "candidate" can speak for/represent the whole party/all the other candidates, they're an idiot.

Old 07-29-2015, 09:05 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,224,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorsyGal View Post
Good point.
And why wasn't she home caring for her baby, what in the world was she doing there at a legal proceeding? Ok we know but it's bizarre.
things that make you go hmmm....

She's definately not mother of the year here either.
Really? It's bizarre that a woman goes back to work after having a baby? She pushed a baby out of her body, not her brain, and she remained competent to perform the profession of her choice despite having given birth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies