Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2015, 08:19 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,497,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Some of these posters are most likely long time members who are creating multiple identities just so they can vent their racism, hatred, and ignorance 'safely' and keep their original identities intact.

You have to realize this forum attracts people from all over the U.S. and all over the world. You can't expect everyone to be tolerant. There's always gonna be that stormfront element, just the way the world goes unfortunately.
Honestly, any grown person who creates "alter-ego" accounts is an infantile, pathetic loser. I expect that from a message board catering to an early 20s/teenager demographic, but grown men and women?

Old 08-11-2015, 08:25 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,991,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Honestly, any grown person who creates "alter-ego" accounts is an infantile, pathetic loser. I expect that from a message board catering to an early 20s/teenager demographic, but grown men and women?

You're right - the appropriate word really is "pathetic."

Old 08-11-2015, 08:25 PM

47 posts, read 34,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Well, my exhusband is pretty dark complected and as far as we know, he only has African American and Native American in his geneological background.

But I agree that the "one drop rule" is ridiculous and antiquated.
I understand. The reason I quoted that statement was because you raised the biological element so I just noted that biologically, you, your kids, ex hubby and grand kids are all one race. It's not possible for you to have kids of a different race.

Socially though it's different as your kids are biracial and you and ex hubby are different "races"

Old 08-11-2015, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedinho View Post
I understand. The reason I quoted that statement was because you raised the biological element so I just noted that biologically, you, your kids, ex hubby and grand kids are all one race. It's not possible for you to have kids of a different race.

Socially though it's different as your kids are biracial and you and ex hubby are different "races"
Gotcha.

Old 08-11-2015, 08:48 PM

47 posts, read 34,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Gotcha.

White supremacists from stormfront are the most entertaining fools out there. The garbage they spew is mind blowing.

One of their big talking points is the whole white lady who has kids with a black person has "destroyed" their looks forever or some nonsense like that.

It's always gives them a fit when you post pics of kids or grand kids that look white too. Their mind is blown and they always become a bit confused and start looking for excuses

Old 08-11-2015, 08:52 PM

3,963 posts, read 5,698,521 times
My white mother destroyed me by giving me European ancestry. I guess I should say "F*** that b**ch".

Old 08-11-2015, 08:52 PM

50,874 posts, read 24,371,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingAtU2 View Post
How many black Beauty Queens have won miss universe? Most of the winners are either white or mestizos who have strong European features. Blacks are at the bottom of every survey or study regarding beauty. In fact their was a study of all the major online dating sites that stated black men and women were the least likely to get responses. I guess mixing with blacks will help beautify them some.
Is Miss Universe your idea of substance?

However, Google it, and you'll find at least 5 have been, and are quite beautiful.

But did you ever think that perhaps the low number might be a result of a high percentage of white judges?

Old 08-11-2015, 08:55 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,628,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post

However, Google it, and you'll find at least 5 have been, and are quite beautiful.

But did you ever think that perhaps the low number might be a result of a high percentage of white judges?
This, and I'm guessing the number of pageant moms among black families is far lower than it is in white families. From what I've heard, it takes a lot of money and b.s. to go down that road.

Old 08-11-2015, 09:06 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,350,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post

LoL, exactly! He's using opinions as if that means something. Everybody has their own preferences.

Personally, I don't find any of them sexy (atleast the ones I saw on Google) White or Black. I saw a bunch of twigs in bikinis, but that's just me and my opinion.

Old 08-11-2015, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingAtU2 View Post
Her granddaughter is 25% black so of course they begin to look white. Tell her to show you her actual children lol. They look black 100% guaranteed.
Here's my daughter. I think it's pretty clear that she's biracial - unless of course you apply the old school, racist "one drop rule."

And here's my son - once again, pretty obvious he's biracial. Of course, to some people, all they can see is "one drop and they're automatically black" - whatever that means.

These people are biracial - and love being biracial. It really doesn't matter to them - or to me - what category some weirdos try to shove them into. They have a firm grasp on their own identity.

Yeah I know - they're good looking kids. I wish I could take all the credit but I can only take half.
Attached Thumbnails
A black guy message to the racist fathers of the women he dates.-natalie-over-shoulder.jpg   A black guy message to the racist fathers of the women he dates.-bradley-sideways.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies