Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2015, 09:48 AM

119 posts, read 95,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Unfortunately for some dead kids, some of these women/moms don't think of their children over themselves. They are extoadinarily selfish with the exceptions of pregnancies from rapes or incest.
So you think it's better to force a woman to give birth when she doesn't want a baby? You know how that ends up? Dumpsters and CPS calls for neglect. Maybe it's just me because I am not afraid of death, but I'd sure rather be dead than be born to a woman who resented my presence. Babies are pretty helpless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2015, 10:50 AM

624 posts, read 379,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
a woman who is alive, walks talks, thinks and all the rest of what people do when they are alive has autonomy over her own body. end of story. she is the boss of her life, her body. just as you are the boss of your life and body, so is the woman. she gets to make all the determinations as you do.

the baby's life outside the womb becomes a person, living breathing just like the woman or the man that is alive and living.

you are asking some questions based on your persona judgments your "alive" is not quite the same as alive and living in the real world and not inside a womb. yes, the "alive" is less valuable and it is way less conscious when most abortions happen.
So you believe that life is actually different and has different value the minute before a baby is born then it has once the baby is born. Logically, it's ridiculous to make a differentiation in what the life is by putting the baby in a different situation.

That's freedom and liberty, not life.

The life is the same. But now he's free.

But I guess we have to agree to disagree. A baby a minute before birth is exactly the same as a baby a minute after birth. The life didn't suddenly change.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Abortion has been around forever. Making it illegal again won't change that.
Murder has been around forever too.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:05 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,560 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winning Guy View Post
Murder has been around forever too.
Which has nothing to do with the above argument.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Which has nothing to do with the above argument.
Sure it does.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:07 AM

I have said it before and I will say it again.

If this was actually about abortion, your targets would actually be hospitals, not PP as an individual hospita probably performs more abortions than the closest 20 planned parenthood clinics combined.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Sure it does.
No it doesnt.

and you have multiple supreme court rulings, common law, and common sense that says otherwise.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
No it doesnt.

and you have multiple supreme court rulings, common law, and common sense that says otherwise.
It does.

What does your statement have to do with the statement "abortions have been around forever" and my statement that so has murder?

If the idea that abortion has been around for so long was a valid one, then murder would be allowed too.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:49 AM

18,390 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
I think the women are getting used for money by Planned Parenthood who are already getting money from government.
I get rape or incest, but IMO most all the rest?
I can't picture God standing over someone getting rid of a baby and blessing them. Some people get ridiculous IMO and have to do this multiple times in their lives.
Abortions are barbaric.
just how are women "used" by PP to get money. are they paid to get abortions, does PP put ads in the classified? women have abortions because they want one, not because they are solicited.

so rape and incest is ok but if the sex was voluntary or birth control was a failure it isn't ok. isn't the baby just as innocent? why punish a woman in one instance but not the other?

god? that is debatable, god most certainly stands over other tragedies, like kids with cancer, hunger and starvation. you think he really cares if a crack addicted hooker doesn't have a baby?

abortion may be barbaric, most medical procedures are, it has been and will be around forever. why is it so hard for people to understand when a woman does not want to be pregnant she will go to any lengths to not be. yes some women would give up 5 years to not be pregnant.

Old 08-22-2015, 11:51 AM

18,390 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
So you believe that life is actually different and has different value the minute before a baby is born then it has once the baby is born. Logically, it's ridiculous to make a differentiation in what the life is by putting the baby in a different situation.

That's freedom and liberty, not life.

The life is the same. But now he's free.

But I guess we have to agree to disagree. A baby a minute before birth is exactly the same as a baby a minute after birth. The life didn't suddenly change.
a minute before birth and a minute after birth is viable. 8 weeks pregnant and giving birth yes, the life has different value.

freedom and liberty, you want a woman to be a slave to her uterus just because it can reproduce life?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies