Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2015, 01:10 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,098,155 times

Advertisements

Just soften sanctions and they will become the new moderates of the Middle East... Bibi Netanyahu would be a warmonger if he objects to this!

Yup, peace will be among us all.

Link: The Jerusalem Post=
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 01:23 PM

76 posts, read 85,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Just soften sanctions and they will become the new moderates of the Middle East... Bibi Netanyahu would be a warmonger if he objects to this!

Let's make sure to treat the Israeli's and Iranians equally though. Otherwise they might not sell us their oil

Old 08-19-2015, 01:23 PM

847 posts, read 768,065 times
Yes I just Read that Mr Netanyahu is peace loving man.

I even heard he spends half his day with an Indian Guru Mediating and praying for world peace.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:25 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,828,756 times
According to the link " video shows soldiers and operatives from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, the Iranian - backed Shia Badr Org, Hezbollah and the Hamas Mivement's Kassam Brigade" .

It looked more like a Hollywood movie trailer to to me.

It's propaganda. No telling who made it or when. It may even have been made in Israel.

I welcome all the people of Israel to relocate to the U.S.

Last one out, throw a match.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:34 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,562,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
According to the link " video shows soldiers and operatives from the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, the Iranian - backed Shia Badr Org, Hezbollah and the Hamas Mivement's Kassam Brigade" .

It's propaganda. No telling who made it or when. It may even have been made in Israel.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:36 PM

76 posts, read 85,174 times
Quote:

?? It's stated quite clearly in the article it's a propaganda video from Iran. I don't understand your point.

I mean unless you just want to show everyone who has the biggest tinfoil hat...

Old 08-19-2015, 01:36 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,267,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post

Yeah, because there are no contingency plans in Israel on the best way to attack Iran.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:39 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,571,107 times
Iran was a prosperous civilization before the Arab Muslims conquered Persia and converted by sword the Zoroastrians to the death cult; Islam.

"Damn this world, Damn this time, Damn this fate, the uncivilized Arabs have come to make me Muslim" - Yazdegard, Persian King

Old 08-19-2015, 01:52 PM

847 posts, read 768,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Iran was a prosperous civilization before the Arab Muslims conquered Persia and converted by sword the Zoroastrians to the death cult; Islam.

"Damn this world, Damn this time, Damn this fate, the uncivilized Arabs have come to make me Muslim" - Yazdegard, Persian King
That's Why they invented Shia Islam. to "Iranianize" Arab's Islam.

Old 08-19-2015, 02:34 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,098,155 times
Quote:

Haha nice try, official sponsored propaganda of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, the Ayatollahs personal elite forces. Lets give 150 billion dollars to an enemy state who actively seeks the destruction of Israel and the U.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies