Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 07:25 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,246,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Lord, help us.
I thought you were an atheist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 07:29 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,952,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I thought you were an atheist.
I hope you don't consider yourself religious or spiritual after you just called for the complete bombing and destruction of a nation of nearly 100 Million people that has never attacked or even threatened our country.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:33 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,246,092 times
Quote:
I hope you don't consider yourself religious or spiritual after you just called for the complete bombing and destruction of a nation of nearly 100 Million people that has never attacked or even threatened our country.
They support people who call for the destruction of this country.
That's enough for me. And it would take the majority of those who follow a religion created by a child molester.

Until you show you intend to wipe them out, they will continue their assaults. Even a mosquito becomes bothersome after a while.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:42 AM

3,744 posts, read 4,092,033 times
Quote:
I guess we have dismissed the 1000 or more of our brave soldiers sacrificed on the battlefield by Iranian IEDs and munitions... and the quds forces who have directly killed Americans .

I guess we forgot our hostages ...past and present

I guess we forgot Obama lying about intelligence and allowing Americans to be killed while he drapes the White house in gay colors

I guess we forgot the Iranians who begged Obama to support them to overthrow the mullahs... they were murdered

I guess a lot has been forgotten

Many of us who are conscious have not forgotten

The mullahs will drop a nuke on Israel in a heartbeat and sacrifice their citizens..guilty and innocent alike for it...

Some Americans think mj is more important than nukes...

God doesn't say allow yourself to be killed by heathens...

Old 09-11-2015, 07:50 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,559,606 times
If you have 7 pencils and 4 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Purple. Because aliens don't wear hats.

Old 09-11-2015, 08:15 AM

595 posts, read 369,055 times
Quote:
Israel won't use them unless attacked.

I believe Iran would use them in a preemptory strike.
Out of both countries which one has recently started wars, hint its not Iran.

Quote:
So?

I trust Israel more than Pakistan, India and certainly trust them more than the mad mullahs in Iran.
Trust Israel all you want. Who would Iran use a nuclear weapon on, assuming they ever get one.

Old 09-11-2015, 08:21 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,298,897 times
In all the wars that Israel has been engaged in for its survival, have they ever used one of their nuclear weapons against anyone?

So...wtf are you talking about?!?!?!

Old 09-11-2015, 08:52 AM

595 posts, read 369,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
In all the wars that Israel has been engaged in for its survival, have they ever used one of their nuclear weapons against anyone?

So...wtf are you talking about?!?!?!
Did I ever state that Israel used nuclear weapons.

Old 09-11-2015, 09:57 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,881,435 times
Quote:
apparently you think the attack on our embassy in 1979 to be a little tiff between neighbors? that in fact was an act of war, but we did virtually nothing about it.

and how about all the times since that the iranians and their government have called for the destruction of the great satan? and calling for jihad against the US? try reading up once before you make claims like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Trust Israel all you want. Who would Iran use a nuclear weapon on, assuming they ever get one.
you cant be serious, can you? if iran gets a nuclear weapon, they would use it against israel, the US, russia, and anyone else they deem their enemy.

and while they may not use them, themselves, you can bet that they will let their satellite organizations use them.

Old 09-11-2015, 10:06 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,952,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
apparently you think the attack on our embassy in 1979 to be a little tiff between neighbors? that in fact was an act of war, but we did virtually nothing about it.

and how about all the times since that the iranians and their government have called for the destruction of the great satan? and calling for jihad against the US? try reading up once before you make claims like this.

Why are you only going back to 1979? Are you embarrassed that your Government and Financial System overthrew a Democratically elected leader in Iran in 1953 and installed/supported a brutal dictator for over 20 years that murdered 60,000 people?

Are you embarrassed that your Government supported Saddam Hussein when he attacked/gassed Iran with chemicals?

How would you feel if President Reagan was violently overthrown by Mexico and they installed a fascist Dictator for over 20 years? The US would go ape-s#!t, probably waging war on the entire continent and it wouldn't take 20 years to do something about it.

Ugh, people like you that revise history annoy me to no end. Why would only some nations have a right to sovereignty? That makes no sense at all. You are just another war-monger itching for blood. You view whole nations of people as "less than".

Please wake up and realize what kind of politicians and Government you support.

There is blood on our hands, and if we want to make it right we need to STOP meddling in the affairs of other nations and get THE %$#% out of The Middle East!

Your second paragraph is riddled with lies and fabrications. Please post a link that shows those direct quotes.

U.S. Gave Iraq Intel, Ignored Chemical Attacks In 1980s, Report Says

CIA 'helped Saddam Hussein make chemical weapons attack on Iran' 1988 under Ronald Reagan | Daily Mail Online

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran | Foreign Policy

Saddam's Chemical Attacks On Iran 'Aided By US'

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 09-11-2015 at 10:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies