Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 12:57 PM

68,380 posts, read 54,631,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
So entertaining to watch your lefties engage in your little circle jerk.
Lucky for you, unfortunately for the country, the righties' circle-jerks are costly, destructive, and not at all entertaining.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Ask Iran.
Ask them what?

Old 09-11-2015, 12:58 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,398,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I am in complete agreement in vaporizing Iran and all terrorists.
If we had done a little judicious vaporizing 14 years ago, we would never have been bothered by Al Qaeda, Isis, or any of the other Saudi- or Iranian-financed murder cults.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:29 PM

27,306 posts, read 16,284,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio1803 View Post
Out of both countries which one has recently started wars, hint its not Iran.

Trust Israel all you want. Who would Iran use a nuclear weapon on, assuming they ever get one.
Hint all you want. The mad mullahs will use nukes on Israel to back up their rhetoric.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Why are you only going back to 1979? Are you embarrassed that your Government and Financial System overthrew a Democratically elected leader in Iran in 1953 and installed/supported a brutal dictator for over 20 years that murdered 60,000 people?

Are you embarrassed that your Government supported Saddam Hussein when he attacked/gassed Iran with chemicals?

How would you feel if President Reagan was violently overthrown by Mexico and they installed a fascist Dictator for over 20 years? The US would go ape-s#!t, probably waging war on the entire continent and it wouldn't take 20 years to do something about it.

Ugh, people like you that revise history annoy me to no end. Why would only some nations have a right to sovereignty? That makes no sense at all. You are just another war-monger itching for blood. You view whole nations of people as "less than".

Please wake up and realize what kind of politicians and Government you support.

There is blood on our hands, and if we want to make it right we need to STOP meddling in the affairs of other nations and get THE %$#% out of The Middle East!

Your second paragraph is riddled with lies and fabrications. Please post a link that shows those direct quotes.

U.S. Gave Iraq Intel, Ignored Chemical Attacks In 1980s, Report Says

CIA 'helped Saddam Hussein make chemical weapons attack on Iran' 1988 under Ronald Reagan | Daily Mail Online

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran | Foreign Policy

Saddam's Chemical Attacks On Iran 'Aided By US'
I am not embarrassed. There is no blood on my hands. The US will go and do whatever it deems necessary to secure our national interest.

Always will happen no matter how loud you screech.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Hint all you want. The mad mullahs will use nukes on Israel to back up their rhetoric.
Just like we'd have to fight the Vietnamese over here if we didn't fight them over there?

You'd think we'd have learned by now that basing policy on speculative fear-mongering rarely if ever leads to a good solution.

11,998 posts, read 12,985,513 times
Quote:
I am not embarrassed. There is no blood on my hands. The US will go and do whatever it deems necessary to secure our national interest.

Always will happen no matter how loud you screech.
It has NOTHING to do with national interests. Blowback is obviously a foreign concept for you. Terrorists are created everyday when the US "goes and does whatever necessary" for the interests of the mega banks and corporations that own our politicians by the balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Well if you are going to decry a country for reacting to a violent military coup of a democratically elected leader by a foreign nation, then surely you will decry US action in Chile, Iran, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Iraq, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador and many others.

I hate how blissfully ignorant most Americans are on the terror our system causes in countless nations around the globe. What's crazier is that it isn't even for the benefit of Americans, but for select megacorporations and banks that act more as modern day pirates, accountable and with allegiance to no nation on the planet and serving to enrich only a few families.

"All Wars Are Bankers' Wars."

Wake up and stop supporting terror.
What war on terror?

The only thing I support is the vicious slaughtering of terrorists in the ME. By whatever means necessary.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:35 PM

13,304 posts, read 21,938,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
... so how is it Iran mystically becomes such an enemy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Ask Iran.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Ask them what?
Put down the bong. It's affecting your short term memory.

Old 09-11-2015, 01:36 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,985,513 times
Quote:
What war on terror?

The only thing I support is the vicious slaughtering of terrorists in the ME. By whatever means necessary.
LOL, your views are almost comical. You have been watching GE owned media for far too long.

The Media wants war and they have convinced you war is the only option by scaring the $#it out of your sensibilities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies