Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 12:10 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,398,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
In short, anyone who's not a white supremacist is a "cuckservative", which shows the orientation of whoever wrote that.

Said screed is also filled with a variety of errors
That isn't true. Anyone who fails to abandon their utterly defeated politics of "ideas", that the left abandoned a long time ago and is winning because of it, is a Cuckservative. Cuckservatives are a dead political force, but either refuse to see it or are happy being the losing national obstacle for literally everyone else.

Cuckservatives also care about everyone else's precious group well-being but that of their own constituents. They have to, because liberals operate in the realm of identity. Cucks do not, and so they must ignore the field on which the other side, that is winning the game, is playing. Cuckservatives also use the phrase "White supremacy" right along with cultural Marxists, in order to deprive 2/3 of the country their right to assert their self-interests. In doing so, they are signaling to the Left. This also makes them, unquestionably, cuckolds. Merely being interested in defending your ethnic group against the advancing and promoted self-interests of other groups does not make one a Nazi. If so, then Latinos, Blacks, and Jews are also Nazis.

Last edited by golgi1; 09-19-2015 at 12:20 PM..

Old 09-19-2015, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
That is the definition of white supremacism.
Is it supremacism when Blacks, Latinos, or Jews wish to defend their ethnic groups from being undermined? Or only Whites?

You clearly hate White people.

Old 09-19-2015, 12:17 PM

Quote:
And there are white communities that have the same problems as Detroit.
False as false can be, but also not the point of the discussion.

Quote:
The website that article came from may not be explicitly white supremacist -
it is an MRA website - but the author of that piece, Matt Forney, is a known
white supremacist and Holocaust denier.
I don't know the author, but your claims are unverified. In addition, your claims are not germane to the substance of any argument that we are having about the merits of the term cuckservative. Ad-hominems are clearly fallacies, and in a debate you would be disqualified. Here, I suppose that we will just ignore you.

Old 09-19-2015, 01:05 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,607,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post

There is no politics of "economic principles".
All politics is politics of economic principles.

If wanting to see the total and complete destruction of your views is being a "saboteur", then I stand proudly as a saboteur. You have a lot more in common with Social Justice Warriors than you have with principled conservatives or, for that matter, principled liberals.

Old 09-19-2015, 01:43 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
http://www.returnofkings.com/68170/1...-cuckservative

I know several. Do you? This is a new thing I heard of recently and its fascinating and fits SO MANY people I know. Do YOU fit any of the criteria? I don't. Not even close.
I'm sorry I have to bring the news to you, the term cuckservative isn't going to catch on.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:02 PM

Quote:
All politics is politics of economic principles.
Reality is 100% opposite of this.

Not that it is my job, but I'll give you the briefest education on politics 101:

Politics is about cooperation toward a goal. This is the definition. The stronger the cooperation, the stronger the political force. Shared culture and family are the strongest facilitators of cooperation, especially as you begin to take an inter-generational perspective. Isreal is not secured based on shared economic interests but on shared ethnic culture and its extension: family. Any type of economically built cooperative political power is too easily manipulated and destroyed, and dies inter-generationally.

If what you say were true, then the Left would be losing. Proper politics breeds political power. Your particular brand of politics has no political power. If it had, we wouldn't be losing the country, while the Left operates in the social sphere, and be at the scary end of a 50+ year cultural slide.

You lost.

In fact, your utter inability to prevent the left from practicing the politics that you hate is why the people you despise are now speaking. It is your failure. The center was yours to maintain and defend. You failed. Also, I still fail to see the issue with defending group interests as groups do it the world over.

Quote:
If wanting to see the total and complete destruction of your views is being a
"saboteur", then I stand proudly as a saboteur.
#SoBrave

This was in response to what I previously said, which was:

Quote:
The only regret the country should have is allowing saboteurs such as
yourself to carry on their scheme to the point where the cultural and political
spheres of the country were allowed to get as out of control as they are.
So, you are saying that you'd rather not have the majority be able to peacefully assert their group interests than to stop a social, cultural, and political slide toward social Marxism / communism? That's good to know. At least we have perspective on the discussion, now.

You said that you wanted to see the complete destruction of "my" views. That's the thing that you don't understand, and your lack of understanding is why you are destructive.

You'll never see the end of my views, because they will continue for whatever group is in power. They are politics. They are everyone's views who needs protection from other groups, or who wishes to have a self-determined future whether or not they choose to acknowledge this fact.

The Latino that wants affirmative action shares my views, though as minority he is more parasitical in regard to his take on them. The African who wants to be in control in South Africa shares my views. The Dutchman who wants a very small country where his family and extended family can live unmolested by foreign, hostile cultures shares my views. The Jewish supporter of Israel shares my views.

These views are what breeds the political power that protects families and individuals. Thus, people will always practice them. The people in power will always have them because these views are mostly what breed actual political power, and actual political power is what it takes to be in power.

If one group doesn't practice effective politics because people like you prevent them from engaging in politics that protect them, then whichever group is in power will invariably practice them.

If these views are necessary for no other reason, then they are necessary for out-groups to defend themselves from in-power in-groups that would otherwise exploit them. In essence, you are denying a basic political reality and in doing so stripping people of their ability to politically defend themselves. That is odious. People without political defense are as good as slaves.

Your utter uselessness against the White privilege agitation and its corollaries proves that your politics are ineffective at giving people what they require to defend themselves from hostile groups. This is your failure, and where we are is your legacy and responsibility that you will fail to amend.

Also, you are speaking like a true Leftist. Fine, you are a Leftist and you are okay with that. At least we are clear as to what side you are on. However, don't think for a moment that being on the left will eradicate these views. The Left only wants to conserve them for other groups. They are a deconstructionist weapon, not a legitimate political force, because they do not breed enough political power except in the form of different minority nationalist sects that wield leftism as a weapon against the majority group. To repeat: more specifically, Leftism is a political weapon used by minority nationalist groups against the majority nationalist group. Everywhere that it is found.

The "Politics of Economics" is the equivalent of playing solitaire on the sidelines of an NFL football game and expecting to win the football game. You aren't even playing the game that you hope to win, and so you will lose it. Much of the country is not prepared to watch you permanently lose the game for us, that you have been losing for well over 50 years, while you admonish us that playing the game is bad.

Your beloved and myopic "classical liberalism" is a centrist liberalism that is the seed for the inevitable slide toward the politically stronger far left. Weak political movements are always overtaken by stronger movements. This is why the Far Left is now in charge. Thanks for demonstrating your misplaced affections and lack of understanding of political power, again, though.

Quote:
You have a lot more in common with Social Justice Warriors than you have with
principled conservatives or, for that matter, principled liberals.
You don't understand the definition of conservative. You're definition of Liberalism is moderate and relative, which is another perspective problem that keeps you politically problematic. For someone that understands so little about the basic world and how it operates, you should think twice before advising people where they stand on the political spectrum and who they relate to.

We were fine when we were left alone. Other groups were fine as well insofar as they weren't rent seeking at cost to us. SJWs actively agitate toward identity deconstruction of other groups. They are cultural Marxists. You are fighting the cultural Marxist fight, whether you know it or not and whether it is through offense against majority interests or in your mostly irrelevant red herring political ideals.

Economics can be changed with the stroke of a pen, and therefore political groups based in economics can be fully manipulated with the stroke of a pen. That is why you have no political power and that is what the communists controlled their serfs with. Economics. They promised them economic power, as do you.

Last, you have yet to describe to me how that which you wish to obliterate is any different from Jewish interests, Black interests, or Latino interests that you likely defend.

It really doesn't matter how much you bloviate at this point. You've lost the country. The results speak for themselves, and loudly. Any protest at this point is you telling your shipmates not to get in a lifeboat as the ship sinks underwater.

Either you are replaced with something that is interested in conserving something in the social sphere, and is effective at it, or we descend into communism / Marxism. Something tells me that you are fine with the latter. In either case, you fully had your chance and blew it. Don't expect many more joiners to your losing, lost cause and utterly ineffective politics.

Last edited by golgi1; 09-19-2015 at 02:43 PM..

Old 09-19-2015, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I'm sorry I have to bring the news to you, the term cuckservative isn't going to catch on.
It's already well caught on. When mainstream news outlets write article after article about it, it assures that it has caught on and will continue to catch.

The secret is to imagine the reference to what is actually means.

Being a cuckservative is truly a gross, immoral thing to be.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:34 PM

7,778 posts, read 6,390,372 times
Rubbish!

Old 09-19-2015, 08:42 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
It's already well caught on. When mainstream news outlets write article after article about it, it assures that it has caught on and will continue to catch.

The secret is to imagine the reference to what is actually means.

Being a cuckservative is truly a gross, immoral thing to be.
Cuckservative? Never heard of it. Maybe I'm not wasting enough time watching TV.

Old 09-19-2015, 08:50 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Quote:
False as false can be, but also not the point of the discussion.
Have you never spent time in rural America, like Texas, Appalachia, the deep South?

Small towns are economically devastated because the economy moved on, massive drug and alcohol addiction problems, domestic abuse, violence, fear of outsiders who are different...

It's just more spread out so they don't have the gang issues but the same basic problems persist in conservative small towns dominated by white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies