Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2015, 10:43 AM

23,652 posts, read 14,008,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So your argument is that if we can't do something that will curb absolutely all forms of violence, then why bother trying to curb gun violence?
I was asking for those who bring Australia into the discussion, how is the non gun violence going now that the guns are taken.

Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,529,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This is what any reasonable government would do and what reasonable people would want. I don't understand why people and politicians cater to the thugs who profit off of guns sales and run the NRA.

From your link:
Evidently the majority of people in this country are not "reasonable' because they don't support your idiotic ideas at all and every poll shows it in spite of Obama's serial lying. What you don't understand is the concept of liberty because you embrace the totalitarian state as long as it enforces your leftist claptrap.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:03 AM

19,845 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
I was asking for those who bring Australia into the discussion, how is the non gun violence going now that the guns are taken.
They just had a 15 yr old terrorist shoot/execute an officer before dancing gleefully waving the gun and shouting allah Akbar. The police shot him on the sidewalk within minutes of the murder.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:07 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,974,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I'm so sick of the "false flag" drivel that gets thrown out after every tragedy like this. Leave that crap to Infowars or whatever other armpit of the Internet. It's offensive to the victims and their families.
False flag operations is long in our history and documented in our history books. To pretend it does not exist shows your ignorance. The reason why it's used so often is because it works very well.

You point out infowars as a bad source but you believe and protect our state-run media that spews government propaganda ...

Drink the Kool-Aid my friend

Old 10-03-2015, 11:17 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Don! Long time no see! I see the chemtrails haven't killed you yet. That's good! Have a great day!

Old 10-03-2015, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Don! Long time no see! I see the chemtrails haven't killed you yet. That's good! Have a great day!

Old 10-03-2015, 11:20 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,398,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
False flag operations is long in our history and documented in our history books. To pretend it does not exist shows your ignorance. The reason why it's used so often is because it works very well.

You point out infowars as a bad source but you believe and protect our state-run media that spews government propaganda ...

I think you pretty much proved my point with your post.

Old 10-03-2015, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I think you pretty much proved my point with your post.
And likewise you made my point

Old 10-03-2015, 11:49 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why does our country have so much gun violence when other countries don't.
Because our country has a lot of criminals. If the government went out and took the guns from the criminals only they would be called racist. The vast majority of the shooting murders in this country are committed by Americans of the African vintage in the inner cities. So good luck with that.

Old 10-03-2015, 12:11 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,500,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post

Dear god man! Have you bothered to consider exactly what your implication means.

It means that the governments YOU elected have conspired down through history to perpetrate crimes against their own people in order to further some hypothetical agenda.

Firstly: For one or more of those governments to engage in behaviour such as this as alleged you would have to believe your Constitution has no actual value at all..... NONE. Certainly you've rendered the preamble, all 7 of the founding articles and the bulk of the amendments themselves; most specifically the 2nd which you place so much emphasis upon, as being absolutely of no use in protection, maintenance and improvement of your rights and freedoms, to say nothing at all about the pursuit of happiness.

You are basically saying the whole constitution isn't worth the paper it's written on because successive governments have been able to abrogate every single one of it's stipulated rights and freedoms with the public doing nothing whatsoever about it.

THAT'S the Koolade you'd rather we all be drinking? Really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies