Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 01:11 PM

31,073 posts, read 22,094,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
The convicted felon did not just make a film. He made and promoted a film in a manner that was in violation of his probation. He was returned to jail for violation of his probation, not for the content of the film.
I wonder if Obama and Hillary will still arrest him and prosecute him like they promised, now that he's out

"Well, this is what Hillary did. She came over and, you know, she did the same thing, separately came over and talked with me. I gave her a hug, shook her hand, and she did not appear to be one bit sincere at all. She mentioned that thing about, “We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.” That was the first time I had even heard about anything like that."

Old 10-23-2015, 01:16 PM

483 posts, read 665,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It was said 3 times yesterday during the Hearing. Why do you think I was mentioning it ???????

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-on-benghazi/
Note the word "reputed" in the quoted piece. Check the definition of reputed...and consider the source, who is a known liar.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:24 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,329,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
[b]11 million Illegal Aliens remain in this country un-prosecuted.
Not quite, there are 456,216 pending immigration cases. on average 31,800 are in detention. There are 52 immigration courts.

Based upon that small recitation of facts the charge that immigration laws aren't being enforce within the budgetary constraints imposed by Congress makes the accusation laughable.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:25 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
Love listening to Sean Hannity when Dems do something worthwhile or positive. The guy is the biggest whiner I've ever heard on the radio......he's pissed that Hillary Clinton came out of the hearing yesterday unscathed.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:27 PM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
YOU were privy to the ambassador's communications?

Well, of course not, but who should have been????

Just seems like the news back then, stated that the ambassador thought they should get out of Dodge. Guess I am just sick of Hillary and her excuses. To think I voted for her in the Primary against Obama.........may the best person for the job win. We need a responsible leader.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:30 PM

11,794 posts, read 5,801,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Today was an absolutely remarkable display of endurance from Hillary Clinton and a resounding victory for Democrats.

Sitting in a chair for 11 hours in front of the Benghazi Committee, being interrogated on a plethora of questions, and sometimes yelled at, from committee members, at the age of 67 years old, she remained calm, collected, articulate and dignified. She faithfully answered all of the questions regarding the event that occurred in Benghazi in 2012.

For 11 hours, Republicans embarked on a witch hunt, asking detailed questions, hoping to find that "gotcha" moment that would make Hillary look bad and possibly be prosecuted.

It didn't happen.

This Benghazi Committee is perhaps the biggest political sham in American history and wasted $4.8 million dollars of taxpayer money and 11 hours of time, quite frankly, to try to damage Hillary's presidential campaign.

This is not the outcome that Republicans were hoping for, and if anything, I fully expect her poll numbers to surge in the coming days. The Republican agenda, in this regard, will actually HELP her, if anything.

It also further illustrates that Republicans are a national embarrassment, are immature, and it exposes who they really are and their real intentions: to bring down Hillary Clinton, because they KNOW THAT SHE'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT!!!

Congratulations Hillary. Today, you displayed many strong attributes that a strong president should be equipped with.

What, oh what, will Republicans do now???

They lady has only been coached for the last 3 weeks on what not to do due to her "What difference does it make" comment the last time. I agree she kept her composure but new evidence presented put her in a worse light than she was in before. Most all criminals deny their crimes. And this is a Democrat speaking - so if I don't buy the BS - don't think everyone else in our party does.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:33 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,329,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Proud of her Endurance??? I think I'm going to vomit. How anyone believe what this woman says is beyond me.
"We are sorry that the facts don't fit your narrative."

Old 10-23-2015, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
You are of course welcome to your opinion. But the thing appears machinated by the CIA not the White House. That would also be the simpler explanation which is where one starts. I see little reason to believe that the Presidental campaign would have been damaged by an organized attack. Might even have been able to flag wave some a picked up a few votes. No serious impact though was likely either way.
The CIA answers to the White House. it operates under the President, VP and Secretary of State on the Executive side.

"The CIA reports both to the executive and legislative branches. On the executive side, the CIA must answer to three groups -- the National Security Council, the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board and the Intelligence Oversight Board.

The National Security Council is made up of the President, the Vice President, the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defense.

On the legislative side, the CIA works primarily with the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. These two committees -- along with the Foreign Relations, Foreign Affairs and Armed Services committees -- authorize the CIA's programs and oversee the CIA. The appropriations committees appropriate funds for the CIA and all U.S. government activities."

Old 10-23-2015, 01:34 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpakrfan View Post
Note the word "reputed" in the quoted piece. Check the definition of reputed...and consider the source, who is a known liar.
Why didn't even one Republican on the pretend committee call her on it then? Three times she said it, and three times they said nothing to refute it. You would think, if it wasn't true, they would have pounced on it, wouldn't you?

Old 10-23-2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Stopping a country from running guns out of your country isn't terrorism. If we discovered that a country was running guns out of their embassy in the U.S. and we went in and stopped them would that make us terrorists?

Of course not.

"Stopping a country from running guns out of your country isn't terrorism"

As proven by our own Attorney General Eric Holder

ATF's Fast and Furious scandal - LA Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies