Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 10:06 PM

32,075 posts, read 15,077,213 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
A recent email was released showing Hillary knew the attacks in Benghazi was not based on a silly YouTube video and was actually an al Qaeda lead attack, proof she and the Obama administration directly lied to the American people about the attacks to expedite obama's re-election.

How long will many Hillary supporters continue to support a habitual liar who deceives the American people for political expediency?

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/repu...s/Tab%2079.pdf
Perhaps you should worry more about the republican candidate who will go up against her. I don't like hillary but from what I see...she seems more presidential than any republican running

Old 10-23-2015, 10:12 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,056,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue dog Democrat View Post
Someone should have told Elijah Cummings (D-MD) that he was there as a member of a congressional committee to get facts about Benghazi.

He assumed the role as Hillary Clinton's defense lawyer instead.
Ranking Democrat previously denied his staff contacted the IRS about group True the Vote

Old 10-23-2015, 10:17 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Gotta be a huge conspiracy to destroy the moral, just, righteous, republican party.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:20 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Well, of course not, but who should have been????

Just seems like the news back then, stated that the ambassador thought they should get out of Dodge. Guess I am just sick of Hillary and her excuses. To think I voted for her in the Primary against Obama.........may the best person for the job win. We need a responsible leader.
Please see my last post in which I included a link listing numerous attacks on U.S. Embassies during the last administration in which many people died, including American citizens. Also, the Democrats proposed an increase in the budget to add security at embassies around the world before the attack on Benghazi and the GOP blocked it. (I posted a video in post #107) So why is Hillary Clinton the only person responsible? It's not as if attacks on U.S. facilities haven't been attacked before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
do not forget Beirut where all those marines where killed under Reagan's watch
Exactly!

Old 10-23-2015, 10:20 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,667,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The Saudis and Iranians would love to see her win......you people have strange bed fellows.

From your first link; Clinton's director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, told a gaggle of reporters after her boss's speech to a Democratic National Committee women's forum Friday morning that Clinton had her best hour of online fundraising during the entire campaign so far.

Don't you find it a tadbit strange they felt the need to announce this right away......seems she feels the need to brag, not sure this is healthy.
Just trying to keep up with Donald Trump.

"My polls show I'm Huge!!!"
"I got more money that anybody!!!!"
"The Hispanics will love me after they pay for the wall."
"I'm beating the crap out of everybody in IOWA straw polls!"
The Chinese will worship me after I put a tariff of 100% on their exports."
"Trust me, I know what I'm talking about even though I've never done this before."

FYI: Saudis have been our allies since the House of Saud took over in the 20s.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:34 PM

9,141 posts, read 5,807,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
When it comes to lies, nobody can say one is lying unless they can prove otherwise.

Well, she told the Egyptians that the attack had nothing to do with the video.
Then she told us that it was because of the video.
Doesn't one of those statements have to be a lie?

Old 10-23-2015, 10:49 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,301,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
The Saudis and Iranians would love to see her win......you people have strange bed fellows.From your first link; Clinton's director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, told a gaggle of reporters after her boss's speech to a Democratic National Committee women's forum Friday morning that Clinton had her best hour of online fundraising during the entire campaign so far. Don't you find it a tadbit strange they felt the need to announce this right away......seems she feels the need to brag, not sure this is healthy.
Nope, not a bit strange.. her campaign was just confirming what we all knew; the sock puppet show ended well for her.

Old 10-23-2015, 11:02 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,175,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Of course they do. You protect your own tribe.

Good 60 minutes piece frm the people that were there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFleTc_fKo
You realize that this clip wasn't truthful, right? Lara Logan lost her job over this. CBS' Lara Logan, producer on leave after discredited Benghazi report - CNN.com

More about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lara_Logan

Old 10-23-2015, 11:07 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,330,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
No amount of coaching can prepare you for a grueling 11 hour grilling unless you have the fortitude and inherent strength to begin with. That's what she showed yesterday. And that's what is going to propel her to the White House.
While we are on the subject, one would at least think that the Committee members particularly the Republicans would have had their act together given the fact that they should have been theoretically in charge of the inquisition. If there was a real effort to find the truth they should have had their line of questioning laid out and adhered to.

Old 10-23-2015, 11:40 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
After hours of testimony with Hilary proving she was an incompetent Secretary of State, and her brain dead minions think that qualifies her for a promotion to the presidency.

Your precious Pubs flubbed.

You'll recover.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies