Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2015, 01:00 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
It's a riot watching the clinton lover's in here attempting to convince themselves she is doing well and the GOP isn't. The witch is guilty and caused the death of many people. Anyone who sides with clinton has no interest in justice, just winning at any cost..
LOL. Justice. LOL.

In case you didn't realize it, we're talking about the Benghazi pretend investigation. What does that have to do with "justice"? That's right, nothing whatsoever.

Where is this groundbreaking new info Gowdy promised?

Old 10-22-2015, 01:04 PM

23,991 posts, read 15,091,790 times
The Department of State has nearly 50,000 employees.

Old 10-22-2015, 01:06 PM

89,040 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
How are they letting her bury herself if not a single one says it is in true ?
Here are the two areas in which Hillary is vulnerable:

She refused Ambassador Stevens' repeated request for more security assets. She can't shift the blame to Diplomatic Service or Bureaucratic infighting. The requests came directly to her.

Chris Stevens didn't choose to go to Benghazi on his own; he was directed to go.

Hillary lied to avoid the question of why Stevens was meeting with a shipping company and a Turkish Diplomat in Benghazi.

Your posts seem to suggest you have no clue as to what really happened.

Old 10-22-2015, 01:09 PM

25,850 posts, read 16,537,070 times
Wow, the Democrats are a freak show at this hearing. Sanchez....and how about the creepy looking Rosanne Barr looking thing?

Old 10-22-2015, 01:11 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,455,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
.... and ignoring messages from her employees under terrorist attack.
failing in her audition to be President of the United States, IMO..

Old 10-22-2015, 01:12 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Wow, the Democrats are a freak show at this hearing. Sanchez....and how about the creepy looking Rosanne Barr looking thing?
Gowdy reminds me of that guy in the movie "Brother Where Art Thou".

Some hearing, this is a waste of money, embarrassing.

Old 10-22-2015, 01:14 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 25 days ago)

29,563 posts, read 16,552,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Here are the two areas in which Hillary is vulnerable:

She refused Ambassador Stevens' repeated request for more security assets. She can't shift the blame to Diplomatic Service or Bureaucratic infighting. The requests came directly to her.

Chris Stevens didn't choose to go to Benghazi on his own; he was directed to go.

Hillary lied to avoid the question of why Stevens was meeting with a shipping company and a Turkish Diplomat in Benghazi.

Your posts seem to suggest you have no clue as to what really happened.
My post suggest that I have actually watched the committee meeting as well as read the associated reports released by the Select Committee were as your post suggest you have been watching FOX News.

As Secretary Clinton has testified, Stevens asked for local security and that was denied in favor of private security and CIA agents.

If I am to believe you, in that you have both read the committee reports as well as listened to them live, then I have no choice other than to believe you are lying right now.

If you are as I beleive, simply someone who watches fox news, then you were simply mislead.

Old 10-22-2015, 01:18 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Gowdy reminds me of that guy in the movie "Brother Where Art Thou".

Some hearing, this is a waste of money, embarrassing.
so you dont care about what went wrong, and how to fix/prevent it from happening again...

the point of this is NOT to assign blame, but to figure out what we need improvements on, what went wrong, how to prevent more americans from getting killed, how to have better oversight on things

I dont care if it was hillary's fault or not....but I certainly do care if we can fix things...I do care that an executive cabinet level officer (like Sec of State) that is CONSTANTLY dealing with classified/senstitive/secret/top secret information uses a secure server....I do care that if an ambassidor ASKS for more security, that the issue IS ADDRESSED at the HIGHEST LEVELS and IF it is to be ''declined'' there s a policy/regulation/REASON as to why...in WRITING

Old 10-22-2015, 01:22 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Hilary, 0bama and Biden all claim they were completely clueless that Stevens requested any increased security, or that there were security concerns at all. I guess they think proving what incompetent, irresponsible fools they are is some kind of get out jail free card.

How can it be that three people most to blame for the US destroying the country of Libya, were so ignorant about the security needs, unless they were so unconcerned that they never bothered to ask.

budget cuts-- you think I am kidding!! those people in the high have very little do to with a security detail. Even if they ask for it doesn't -not mean it was approved- is there a hard denial from Hillary? and time frames-HA if you think the govt moves quickly- the team might have arrived 3 month later

Old 10-22-2015, 01:23 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. Justice. LOL.

In case you didn't realize it, we're talking about the Benghazi pretend investigation. What does that have to do with "justice"? That's right, nothing whatsoever.

Where is this groundbreaking new info Gowdy promised?
You are correct, it is a pretend investigation because the democrats are making no attempt at getting to the truth, just in protecting the demo killer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies