Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2015, 05:38 AM

23,718 posts, read 17,387,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
A recent email was released showing Hillary knew the attacks in Benghazi was not based on a silly YouTube video and was actually an al Qaeda lead attack, proof she and the Obama administration directly lied to the American people about the attacks to expedite obama's re-election.

How long will many Hillary supporters continue to support a habitual liar who deceives the American people for political expediency?

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/repu...s/Tab%2079.pdf
Fortunately for HRC, she got in under the wire where lies by dems are expected and applauded by the electorate and ignored by the media.

Her supporters need ethics, a sorely lacking attribute.

Lies worked well for Harry reid and Obama.....no consequences or complaints registered by the media.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:40 AM

79,909 posts, read 44,416,474 times
Everyone knew it was a lie.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:41 AM

57,400 posts, read 26,432,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
The argument between Gowdy and Cummings right before the first break centered around releasing the Blumenthal transcript. Rep. Adam Schiff, one of the Democrats on the committee, spilled the beans for why the Republicans don't want it released. Here's a breakdown of the questions Republicans asked Blumenthal:

More than 270 questions on Blumenthal's alleged business activities in Libya.
More than 160 questions on Blumenthal's relationship with Clinton.
More than 50 questions on the Clinton Foundation.
More than 45 questions on David Brock/Media Matters.

Here's what they didn't care too much about:

Less than 20 questions on the Benghazi attacks.
Only 4 questions on security in Benghazi.
Zero questions on the U.S. presence in Benghazi.
Zero questions on Ambassador Stevens and other U.S. personnel in Benghazi.

Less than 24 questions out of more than 550 had anything whatsoever to do with Benghazi. Tell us again, Mr. Gowdy, how this "investigation" is really about Benghazi.
Yet Gowdy claimed this investigation would get to the bottom of Benghazi, more questions on the Clinton Foundation and Blumenthal's work history including Media Matters, what in gods name does any of that have to do with Benghazi.

Funniest part was when Congresswoman Roby asked if she was alone all night.

Just before the end one of the congressmen asked her about gun running, at least after 11 hours they got to some substance.

If you came away from this believing that ithe purpose was anything other than a political attack on Hillary you aren't being objective.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:41 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,383,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
We could have had every e-mail Hilary ever received or sent in her life and it still wouldn't have prevented what happened in Benghazi.
That may be true, but it isn't the point. It was Hillary's incompetence that is responsible for the deaths of these four Americans. She could have prevented those deaths if she had been doing her job. She failed to see that there was adequate security. That was her job, as Secretary of State.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:43 AM

38,857 posts, read 25,652,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
That may be true, but it isn't the point. It was Hillary's incompetence that is responsible for the deaths of these four Americans. She could have prevented those deaths if she had been doing her job. She failed to see that there was adequate security. That was her job, as Secretary of State.

And she was handcuffed by the GOP congress cutting funds for security.

20,323 posts, read 21,135,247 times
Who cares. None of this matters anymore.
Within 15-20 years this will be a communist nation so screw it all.
I don't know who is more pathetic, the people or the politicians.

27,306 posts, read 16,290,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
And she was handcuffed by the GOP congress cutting funds for security.
That's a lie.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:44 AM

6,414 posts, read 6,332,266 times
No heart?? I hope you are not someone who often accuses Democrats of being "too emotional." I hear this BS all the time. I've personally observed that they are just more empathetic and Rs more paranoid.

As for your theory about war, i think the only one who would probably keep us free from that BS is Sanders.

Sanders is the only one who is not lying like a politician in his speeches. Carly and Donald aren't even politicians and they're already lying like the rest of them!

I think getting the full scope of her duties and experience as secretary was also helpful. She is clearly the most qualified candidate. All politicians lie. A sad fact of life. Sanders is the only genuine candidate, but I don't feel that Hillary would risk people's lives unnecessarily. She is also a mom and grandma.

I will have no blood on my hands if/when I vote for her. That is much more than anyone who voted for Bush can say.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:47 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,383,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
You are most likely correct, but she put an innocent man in jail.......would this person make a good President? Should she not pay the price for not telling the American people the same thing she told her family?
Absolutely correct, and to my knowledge this man is still in jail!

This woman cannot be trusted. She is a liar and she is an incompetent. She is not qualified to be President, much less Commander in Chief.

Old 10-23-2015, 05:50 AM

38,857 posts, read 25,652,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
That's a lie.
One of us is lying.

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats | TheHill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BLMz1chEM

Oh, look!

It isn't me.

Carry on.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies