Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 03:57 PM

4,586 posts, read 3,416,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It is called e-verify and is already in place so we just need to make it mandatory. I can point immigration to a couple of places that need to be raided for illegal workers, probably more. This town would be a real "score" and worth the drive. Combine that with clarifying birthright citizenship and "bingo", self-deportation begins.

E-verify. Haven't you heard of it: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify Once the authorization goes into place to enforce the laws and the sanctuary un-American cities are dealt with, the party starts!!!

Add kick the Democrats out of the White House if not sending one to the big house. A criminal is a criminal is a criminal. Clean sweep!
Any liberal who claims that everify will be good enough to solve the problem is already being dishonest: The state of California has already made the use of everify by employers and the liberals are very OK with it. In fact right now you cannot obey state law without violating federal law and the administration is OK with that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 06:11 PM

22,488 posts, read 12,042,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dburger View Post
Last time I checked, the majority of Americans were in favor of helping the illegals.
Wrong!

I recall that a while back you were in a thread singing the praises of illegals and claimed that illegal immigration had no effect on you. You also mentioned that you were black so I gave you links that show how gangs like MS-13 are engaging in ethnic cleansing of black neighborhoods in CA. After I posted those links, you didn't return to the thread. I figured that you read the links and reconsidered your invasion cheerleading ways. Sadly, I was wrong, given your posts in this thread.

Let me google that for you

Old 11-10-2015, 06:19 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,821,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Wrong!

I recall that a while back you were in a thread singing the praises of illegals and claimed that illegal immigration had no effect on you. You also mentioned that you were black so I gave you links that show how gangs like MS-13 are engaging in ethnic cleansing of black neighborhoods in CA. After I posted those links, you didn't return to the thread. I figured that you read the links and reconsidered your invasion cheerleading ways. Sadly, I was wrong, given your posts in this thread.

Let me google that for you
Nope. See 44 above

http://www.city-data.com/forum/41879832-post44.html

Long standing American proclivity is to accept the illegals who have been here a while.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:20 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,924,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
Nope. See 44 above

http://www.city-data.com/forum/41879832-post44.html

Long standing American proclivity is to accept the illegals who have been here a while.
OTOH; many times illegals HAVE been deported and not just by Ike 60 years ago.

Old 11-10-2015, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
OTOH; many times illegals HAVE been deported and not just by Ike 60 years ago.
By the hundreds of thousands. The problem of course is it needed to be by the milllions. The result is we can no longer fix the situation by normal immigration laws. Blame Reagan...the first one to blow it.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:08 PM

1,733 posts, read 950,576 times
Quote:
You folk just continue to whack the heck out of that dead horse.

There is no where near the money or the staff required to remove the illegals from our society and there is no intent to spend the money that would be required. If we were actually willing to undertake such an action it would cost 10s of billlions per year and take 10 years to really get started. And when done we would have created yet another huge Federal bureaucracy with no ongoing role.

Yes, there is.

OnMyMindDaily.com [the bulletin board for your mind]-500-million-dollars-to-train-five-soldiers-in-syria-to.6392.html

FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News1b-to-digitize-only-1-immigration-form-available-online/

Obamacare exchanges shut down-cost to taxpayers, so far Billions

Obamacare website - $ 2 billion

^^Found this info in less than 5 minutes!

That taxpayer money could have been better spent on enforcing our immigration laws.

Old 11-10-2015, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabianhorsebreeder View Post
Yes, there is.

OnMyMindDaily.com [the bulletin board for your mind]-500-million-dollars-to-train-five-soldiers-in-syria-to.6392.html

FoxNews.com - Breaking News | Latest News | Current News1b-to-digitize-only-1-immigration-form-available-online/

That taxpayer money could have been better spent on enforcing our immigration laws.
So you don't understand the difference between funds and sunk cost?

You really believe that 10 billion a year will magically appear because you wan't it?

Really?

See what I mean about RWNs believing in the tooth fairy?

Old 11-10-2015, 07:55 PM

1,733 posts, read 950,576 times
Quote:
So you don't understand the difference between funds and sunk cost?

You really believe that 10 billion a year will magically appear because you wan't it?

Really?

See what I mean about RWNs believing in the tooth fairy?

It majikally appeared for Obama , right? What I do understand is that the gov't has plenty of our $$ to pay for pet projects, e.g. $857 billion to bail out banks (btw, where are all those shovel ready jobs that were promised?) yet, can't find a dime to secure our borders, penalize sanctuary cities (go Greg Abbott!!!), or verify who is really in our country.
And knock off the attacks-isn't that against the rules of this forum?

Old 11-10-2015, 08:06 PM

63,019 posts, read 29,223,046 times
Quote:
It majikally appeared for Obama , right? What I do understand is that the gov't has plenty of our $$ to pay for pet projects, e.g. $857 billion to bail out banks (btw, where are all those shovel ready jobs that were promised?) yet, can't find a dime to secure our borders, penalize sanctuary cities (go Greg Abbott!!!), or verify who is really in our country.
And knock off the attacks-isn't that against the rules of this forum?
I am still waiting for him to reply to my post#59. Crickets.....

Old 11-10-2015, 08:15 PM

4,586 posts, read 3,416,115 times
Quote:
Yes, there is.

But wait there is more!!....According to CBS News, Illegals collected $650 MILLION in direct federal monetary aid last year.... In Los Angeles County ALONE. I think that could be used to offset a little of the deportation expenses,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies