Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 06:59 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Not surprising to many of us, but explains how our country has gotten so far off track.
This helps explain the inexplicable rationale behind the democrats support for someone as deeply dishonest and corrupted as Hillary.

Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats | Washington Examiner

Edit: this link shows clearly it's felons who vote.

"American Academy of Political and Social Science and found that 73% of felons who participate in presidential elections vote Democrat."
7-Out-of-10 Felons Register as Democrats

Despite liberal propaganda, everyone knows that criminals and those who will not work are democrats. The democrat party seeks to gain power by expanding the underbelly of America, despite the damage to the nation and the aggregate of the population. Thus we have liberal policy:

1. supporting illegal immigrants (costing taxpayers $100 billion pery year)

2. supporting Muslims (despite them killing US citizens and pledging to kill more)

3. supporting the welfare state to keep a "slave state" of perpetual democrats

4. supporting NAFTA, china trade status, and pacific rim trade agreements to kill the middle class.

5. Supporting higher and higher taxes to destroy the middle class

6. supporting Obamacare, which increased healthcare costs and taxes on the middle class
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 07:41 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Funny all the posters that are saying the article (based on facts) is biased, wrong, or irrelevant are .....Democrats.

Old 12-05-2015, 07:45 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Quote:
Funny all the posters that are saying the article (based on facts) is biased, wrong, or irrelevant are .....Democrats.

Liberals never accept facts, especially the ones that disagree with their way of thinking. It's always an unreliable source to them no matter where it comes from.

Old 12-05-2015, 08:04 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Has nothing to do with political affiliation. The OP and the article linked to in it are simply incorrect. The full text of the actual paper is freely available online and does not say what the article in the OP says it does.

Old 12-06-2015, 07:50 AM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times
Quote:
We are becoming a country that is lawless and open for anarchy, riots, disrespect for authority in police, schools, border control, etc. Rioters are allowed to burn down businesses In order to give the rioters their "space."
It explains to me why democrats are so eager to have Hillary the most dishonest and corrupted politician as their president.
It explains to me why democrats are so eager to make cops as the bad guys.
It explains to me why democrats won't obey our immigration laws.
And why democrats apologize for and minimize Islamic terrorism.
Democrats tend to lean dishonest.
Ok, but you're still not getting my point so I'll make it really simple: if the felons weren't voting, would it change the outcome. That's the only question I'm answer. Your childish jabs at the other party are worthless to me. They're meaningless trivia and provide nothing concrete.

As a reminder, we have a Republican controlled congress. Are things improving with the master party of Jesus in charge of making the laws?

Partisan thinking is the opposite of thinking.

Old 12-06-2015, 02:19 PM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Ok, but you're still not getting my point so I'll make it really simple: if the felons weren't voting, would it change the outcome. That's the only question I'm answer. Your childish jabs at the other party are worthless to me. They're meaningless trivia and provide nothing concrete.
No, you aren't getting my point.
I'll try it make it more simple for you. I have never mentioned concern about the outcome of their turnout. Maybe other posters have.
It's the FACT that felons register and vote for democrats which shows me they relate to democrats and their practice and policies of being easy on crime, dissing the police, welfare and freebies to drug dealers and illegals, ridiculing Christian values and morals, rampant lying, siding with thugs and rioters rather than business owners, ignoring America's law and constitution when handy for them politically etc, etc, etc.
Felons don't vote for democrats because they are concerned about global warming, gay marriage, or having enough safe spaces.

Old 12-06-2015, 02:23 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Oooops!

"But despite recent moves in states to notify convicts that they can vote again, the study finds little evidence that they do, undercutting Democratic efforts to get them to the polls."

Thread fail.
Agreed. Most felons don't even think or care about voting.

Old 12-06-2015, 02:23 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
No, you aren't getting my point.
I'll try it make it more simple for you. I have never mentioned concern about the outcome of their turnout. Maybe other posters have.
It's the FACT that felons register and vote for democrats which shows me they relate to democrats and their practice and policies of being easy on crime, dissing the police, welfare and freebies to drug dealers and illegals, ridiculing Christian values and morals, rampant lying, siding with thugs and rioters rather than business owners, ignoring America's law and constitution when handy for them politically etc, etc, etc.
Felons don't vote for democrats because they are concerned about global warming, gay marriage, or having enough safe spaces.
Actually it may be that they have just a tad more experience of the horrors that are our privately run prisons, and can recognize the corruption for what it is?

Come on, overall this whole topic is childish, as I pointed out 80% of all serial killers are Republicans.

Its a statistic that doesn't matter, just like this one. Its trying to smear a group due to another smaller group having membership. Its stupid.

Old 12-06-2015, 02:24 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
I'm shocked that only 75% of felons are Dems...I would have guessed 95%.

Old 12-06-2015, 02:27 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Despite liberal propaganda, everyone knows that criminals and those who will not work are democrats. The democrat party seeks to gain power by expanding the underbelly of America, despite the damage to the nation and the aggregate of the population. Thus we have liberal policy:

1. supporting illegal immigrants (costing taxpayers $100 billion pery year)

2. supporting Muslims (despite them killing US citizens and pledging to kill more)

3. supporting the welfare state to keep a "slave state" of perpetual democrats

4. supporting NAFTA, china trade status, and pacific rim trade agreements to kill the middle class.

5. Supporting higher and higher taxes to destroy the middle class

6. supporting Obamacare, which increased healthcare costs and taxes on the middle class

HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE! No matter the logic RIGHT in their faces. Regardless of Race or Nationality
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies