Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 12:32 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Was the mass shooter at the women's health clinic in Colorado Springs part of the Holy war?
If he was here on a visa, and making pipe bombs to wipe out infidels, then YES!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
All I have to do is threaten your life and I am a terrorist. It is that easy.

Watching your 6, is uncomfortable.

It is a catch all, to avoid the truth to answer the why question truthfully.

Just like now. with this Jihad crap.
It is not Terrorism, it is a Holy War. The same Holy War that has been waged for Millennia, upon Millennia.
An offensive attack in war.

Government doesn't want to let the people have their power back to eliminate the threat on our soil. No, let's disarm the public farther, with limiting choices more and more.
I understand what you are getting at, but the way you are getting there is a bit over the top. These people are using your sarcasm as if you actually mean it.

Just to back your point up: My daughter was threatened over the phone by an ex-BFF, which we recorded. The police put a warrant out for her arrest for making terrorist threats.

Things are getting so wacky here in CA that if you say "you're killing me" in a facetious manner, in jest... you just might be arrested for being suicidal.

Last edited by steven_h; 12-09-2015 at 12:41 PM..

Old 12-10-2015, 01:29 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWho? View Post
So your response to a respected, non political, academic publication is a bunch of partisan nonsense? Oh wait, that's right, anyone who's an academic, or thinks, or tries to analyze a situation before going into it blindly, or who after tries to learn from what turned out to be a mistake, is a leftist pinko commie. I understand now.
Hey, that shoe has been fitting for the last seventy years or so.

Sorry to have to tell you that.

The Left (including the academic Left) has long tried to tag conservatives as being fascist.

But it's the big government, intrusive, nanny state, politically-correct-to-the-point-of-having-"free-speech-zones," totalitarian, and race-baiting Left that is truly fascist.

I notice you didn't refute a single thing I said.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies